Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Marvel posted this video celebrating the Infinity Saga, giving us a first look at Eternals and updating a few upcoming titles: Black Panther II is now Black Panther: Wakanda Forever and Captain Marvel II is now The Marvels.

With this video today couldn't possibly be a better day to reveal the setpictures.

3 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

With this video today couldn't possibly be a better day to reveal the setpictures.

And that's exactly why they won't do it

4 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

And that's exactly why they won't do it

I was looking at the Marvel Must Haves, and I don't think they've done CAatWS episode 6 yet, which'll probably reveal today. So likelihood of the sets reveal correlating to that today seems low. Honestly I don't feel like that'll be how it revealed, though Marvel that is. I mean it's not like these are the first sets ever to be made from infinity saga, just would be odd for them to take control so late in the game. Who knows though.

13 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

I was looking at the Marvel Must Haves, and I don't think they've done CAatWS episode 6 yet, which'll probably reveal today. So likelihood of the sets reveal correlating to that today seems low. Honestly I don't feel like that'll be how it revealed, though Marvel that is. I mean it's not like these are the first sets ever to be made from infinity saga, just would be odd for them to take control so late in the game. Who knows though.

They did but its hard to find on the website. I looked quite hard. Kept showing ep5.

but they revealed all the merch with captain america marvels legends etc. Funko pops and t shirts

I was away from Marvel thread for a few days (I’m on vacation) and still no reveals, huh? Impressed... (sarcastically). Now I will go back to relaxing. 

If Lego was looking for a day to release marvel set pics...hahahahaha today is the day. 

great new marvel movie details and footage!

maybe even marvel studios asked them to hold off until today. One can dream.

P.S lets not send death threats to leakers. Marvel Lego fans are better than this. 

Edited by BusterNut31

17 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's not.

We can't know for sure. We thought City is coming in June and it's not

1 minute ago, BusterNut31 said:

P.S lets not send death threats to leakers. Marvel Lego fans are better than this. 

Yeah.. we're better than this, let's send death threats to LEGO!

13 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Yeah.. we're better than this, let's send death threats to LEGO!

Hahaha no thats not helping. Calm yourself Iago.

also the Eternal footage might explain why falconfan posted the set images in his story. Maybe. Possibly. 

Edited by BusterNut31

In a distant desert full of leaks, the LEGO Marvel community, tired and hungry, stumbled through the abyss. Nothing but desert and Ninjago set pictures surrounded them for miles. Down to their last breath, the Marvel community fell to the ground. In the distance, they thought they saw a glimmer of hope, but alas, it was just City set pictures. Exhausted, the LEGO Marvel community died of exhaustion. Just then, the Marvel set pictures were leaked by a Dutch toy website, but the LEGO Marvel community never saw them.

Panda has received a minifig unknown to him included in the 4+ set, which is obviously the Hydra goon :classic: I wonder why he didn‘t recognise it, the leaked torso looks pretty accurate after all

Just now, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

Exhausted, the LEGO Marvel community died of exhaustion.

Yes, the floor here is made out of floor
xD

Since Disney owns both Star Wars and Marvel, I'm quite certain that while the May the Fourth promotion is still running we won't see anything official on Marvel. Disney is very controlling when it comes to their brands' promotions. Friday at the earliest, but more likely next Monday.

37 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Marvel posted this video celebrating the Infinity Saga, giving us a first look at Eternals and updating a few upcoming titles: Black Panther II is now Black Panther: Wakanda Forever and Captain Marvel II is now The Marvels.

Thanks for sharing! This looks amazing. MCU Fansastic 4 sets 2023? lol

Multiverse of Madness is March next year. Set release for January so leaks this December?

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

After this video, I just cannot understand why anyone would doubt if MCU is the greatest franchise of ALL TIMES.

What pains me more is that LEGO is making way too few MCU sets (even after taking this summer wave into consideration).

I mean, MCU is already FAR superior than Star Wars. Yet, LEGO dares to make fewer MCU sets than Star Wars. Is this a joke ? 

Edited by TakeaBrick
typo

Is there literally a better day to reveal it than this one? New MCU movies trailer and Marvel Must Haves.

But you know they won't do it. I mean seriously, they need to change the guy who's the head of their marketing, in terms of set reveals.

Hope there's gonna be something for today. That video could hype it even more. TLG please listen to us. 

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Hope there's gonna be something for today. That video could hype it even more. TLG please listen to us. 

That is precisely why they won't do it. Don't ask me why, but they clearly have no idea how to do a proper reveal for Marvel sets.

They are really, entirely foolish if they don't reveal them today, but I honestly think it's too late...

They missed both of their usual post windows, so hopefully they pop up in some magazine or website by some miracle.

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That is precisely why they won't do it. Don't ask me why, but they clearly have no idea how to do a proper reveal for Marvel sets.

Yeah, true. Somehow this tells us like GTFO! We won't reveal this during marvel studios marketing campaign video. We know these sets sells well and that's enough.

We'll see every minifigs of every sets before they reveal anything at this rate

Don't worry guys, maybe Panda Minifigs will be able to post a single minifig part every 3 days and string us along for the next month.