Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

6 minutes ago, Unknown Jedi Master said:

What legs would work best with the new Thor?

Personally I just use the Inferno Squad legs without the pocket and waist print IMG_20210428_102743.jpg

Looks good enough to just have the boots line

16 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I mean, leaks usually give us a peek at the quality of the wave. So some really bad figures is justifyable for killing hype.

That's not how it works. 

We all know that Lego Marvel isn't known for the quality of its minifigures. Leg printing is a rarity, not to mention new moulds and dual-moulding.

You know why most people are hyped for this wave? Not because they think the quality of minfigures will be better, but because they'll be much more accurate.

They don't have just concept arts now, they have whole movies to base those sets on. Accurate builds and accurate minfigs based on The Infinity Saga, 11 years of MCU, are what makes us hyped.

24 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Would you guys think the alt face will have two different colors eyes? And a detail for his scar? 

maybe a little scar print but I reckon, both eyes will be black

11 minutes ago, TheLEGOChap said:

There’s no way Bro Thor uses this face print for the New Asgard house set, it would look so out of place. 

It is but the beard printing is a deadgive away

8 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Yep definitely

I think it'll look like that..

[Hydra soldier pic]

I sure hope so, much cooler than the Hydra goons we got back in 2015 :purrr:

I'm reading a lot of Instagram comments about Bro Thor, half of them is "it looks so good!!" and the other half is "disappointing.." or "hard pass.."

3 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Yes, but you have to imagine that design with plain grey legs and arms. Because it will only have a head and torso print

2 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Honestly.. I don't much care about it.. like.. I love AoU but from all the things they could've done, they decided to make another AoU Cap (which is the more common version of Cap) and a Hydra Soldier that prob will be better.. but still..

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Could just be me but it looks like Thor uses one of those capes with just 1 hole in them.

Yes that's why it folds differently

5 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

Yes that's why it folds differently

Gratz! You were right and now officially confirmed with the hairpiece.

10 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

I'm reading a lot of Instagram comments about Bro Thor, half of them is "it looks so good!!" and the other half is "disappointing.." or "hard pass.."

Perfectly balanced? As all things should be. 

7 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Honestly.. I don't much care about it.. like.. I love AoU but from all the things they could've done, they decided to make another AoU Cap (which is the more common version of Cap) and a Hydra Soldier that prob will be better.. but still..

Exactly, I just hope the torso is different enough with the Cap AoU we've gotten before what are the odds for arm printing? Dual molded legs? New face printing? Does 4+ have more detailed figs in the past? We'll find out soon. But then again, not the figure that I am looking forward to.

24 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Yep definitely

I think it'll look like that..
cb3db8de43d0895ad8a363230800036f.jpg

Wth, I dont remember this being in the movie at all

I hoped for the classic hydra soldier (the green-yellow comic one), with a different face print than that hydra tank with cap a few years back. I still need an army of those. This one ^ looks like Ghost from Antman

58 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

After having seen it, I think it looks as good as it gets. Like sure, maybe a moulded beard would've nice, but this also does the trick and they can use the budget in something else.

Yes that budget went into the Vidiyo figures. I don't hate the Thor figure. As I said I like getting the recolour for the hair because it is a nice and useful hair piece. But it is disappointing once you realise they could make it better, but actively choose not to do it. They could have done one new mould for final battle Thor (dual-moulded one piece combination of his accurate hair with the bun, beard and front belly armour with printing like they did for Bombur almost 10 years ago). Right now the only new moulds that are introduced in this wave that we know of are Korgs "hat" piece and Rocket Racoons head (which can be turned now because they got rid of the shoulder armor). The hope is that at least the Thanos figure got a nice treatment, but so far, most figs that we have seen are just updated torso and head prints.

6 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Exactly, I just hope the torso is different enough with the Cap AoU we've gotten before what are the odds for arm printing? Dual molded legs? New face printing? Does 4+ have more detailed figs in the past? We'll find out soon. But then again, not the figure that I am looking forward to.

I'd say the answer to all those questions is really obvious.

2 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Wth, I dont remember this being in the movie at all

It's because it's a fan art but it looks pretty close to the soldier in the movies, just more awesome

1 minute ago, Unknown Jedi Master said:

Are there any picture of the new Hydra soldier? 

Nope, only a description

Just now, lego_guyon02 said:

I'd say the answer to all those questions is really obvious.

If only they decided to make it the stealth suit, just that torso makes alot of people happy.

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

If only they decided to make it the stealth suit, just that torso makes alot of people happy.

Honestly I stopped hoping for the stealth suit a long time ago.. so I ended up buying a knockoff and kept the torso and shield.. looks good enough to me
4ng4zkzqv4v61.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

4 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

Yes that budget went into the Vidiyo figures

Pretty sure each theme has its own budged and its not shared among all of the thenes

3 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

They could have done one new mould for final battle Thor (dual-moulded one piece combination of his accurate hair with the bun, beard and front belly armour with printing like they did for Bombur almost 10 years ago).

I for one most certainly would NOT have wanted that. Yes that's the way to look most accurate, but it's also extremely restrictive and one use. A single beard-hair piece would've been good though (like Saruman etc), or a beard that could be used with this Aquaman hairpiece, which is theoretically possible.

As it is, this is a bit disappointing, but at least the face and hair are both good as themselves so that's positive.