Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, TobyAis said:

I've come around it already.. I'm fine with the piece but it needs a beard piece

It'll need a fantastic new faceprint to work well though.

1 minute ago, doclord said:

I'd say it's 50/50 on a new beard mold that is used for both (meaning one version will be inaccurate) or no beard mold and it's printed.

True, I'm leaning towards for it to he printed for Lebowski and a chance for braided mold for Final Battle but like what I have said, they cheapen out the hairpiece, if they wanna make a new mold it should be combined hair and beard. 

1 minute ago, lego_guyon02 said:

It'll need a fantastic new faceprint to work well though.

True, a totally new face print matching the dark tan hair color

Just now, Childe_Roland said:

Are there any beard pieces that we already have that would work with that aquaman hair? Nothing great is coming to mind.

I don't think so..

Are there any beard pieces that we already have that would work with that aquaman hair? Nothing great is coming to mind.

Real question is, are there any beard in color dark tan.

Funny enough, there is a way they could make every Thor figure technically unique.

Thors House: casual thor, no beard mold

Final battle: battle thor, beard mold

Benatar: battle thor, no beard mold

No the gap is too small and I don't think it will have a beard mould. We would see it on the pic because of the head thickness it would have to be bulkier than the side bangs

3 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

Nope, the gap is too small.

Ironically all the knockoff companies decided to use this hairpiece for Thor too. So if there is a beard piece, we could assume it would look similar to this
original.jpg?1602340108
(It would also be obscured form a side-on view thankfully)

Just now, TobyAis said:

Ahhh.. I am now fully prepared to be disappointed by this minifig

Lmao. We all should be prepared

16 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Ironically all the knockoff companies decided to use this hairpiece for Thor too. So if there is a beard piece, we could assume it would look similar to this

Fun fact, I bought this crappy knockoff a year ago and I've used the beard and hairpiece with the IW Thor minifig and it looks pretty good

Just now, Brick Cucumber said:

original.jpg?1602340108

I can't see lego doing a mold like that. It's very bootlegy it's tin piece I have it in my stash, I hope TLG can surprise us but I can't really see them doing that. 

16 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Yes but Lego's quality standards would most likely prohibit them from making such a thin beard piece. It could possibly work if they use the rubbery plastic

Does anyone have the Garindan face mold? If that fits in between that gap in the hair they could theoretically do a mold.

If they cannot give us molded beard (and I bet they won't) - I hope they give us two different head with different face printing. 

I want to have a shades and smiling face printing for Lebowski

serious and power up face printing for Final Battle

Hopefully the beard is printed and represented well and also different colored eyes with one having a scar. 

But.. a beard that long can't look good with printing only.. how are they gonna.. huh.. hmmm.. nope.. nope nope..

And also, what if it's just a troll.. who's KingWong and more importantly has he ever leaked a minifig but not just a description or smth.. like really having them?

Well it makes sense to me that they are going the printed beard on face and probably torso. It allows for there to be two different beards for final battle thor and bro thor without having to make two new molds 

Just now, TobyAis said:

And also, what if it's just a troll.. who's KingWong and more importantly has he ever leaked a minifig but not just a description or smth.. like really having them?

He's reliable.

2 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

Alright, Gimli’s beard does not fit with the Fili/Kili hair piece.

Unagami's beard works with the Fili/Kili hair piece. But neither of them exist in the same colour

1 minute ago, TobyAis said:

But.. a beard that long can't look good with printing only.. how are they gonna.. huh.. hmmm.. nope.. nope nope..

Let's put it this way, he's not the info kind of a guy but pieces kind of a guy, he always teases new figures/pieces hidden in the background or whatever in the picture but he always have them because he has a connection.