Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I kinda expect Throg to be in a similar scale to this figure. Then it couls still hold a hammer piece.
frnd418.original.png

What the hell is this demon

Just now, Brick Cucumber said:

I kinda expect Throg to be in a similar scale to this figure. Then it couls still hold a hammer piece.

Why are people so obsessed with Throg's size? 

He's the size of a frog. His Mjölnir is literally a piece from Thor's one. 

8 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Looking at the comics and just thinking what could be big enough to warrant a cliffhanger (and taking in mind the fact it's a favor Bucky called in from Wakanda) I think a new vibranium wingsuit should be a safe bet. And a few years from now Torres might use Sam's broken wings to become the new Falcon, similarly to how he became Falcon when Sam took on the Cap mantle in the comics! 

4 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Which is exactly why I'm puzzled by this :laugh: I thought Falcon leaving his wings with Torres would be a set-up for the latter to become the new Falcon, but would they really both have wings? Isn't that a bit redundant? :grin:

I certainly wouldn't complain though, just a random observation :shrug_oh_well:

Marvel Select already...

Spoiler

... revealed his costume in an upcoming figure
adc447_6c7b27796cc74d96aceead69bfce655f~

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Why are people so obsessed with Throg's size? 

I mean. Its Lego, every single character who's not a human is out of scale.

That  being said, yeah, he's obviously going to be a moulded piece.

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Not to mention that thanks to leaked toys we know he'll have his wings in the new suit.

I haven't seen the leaked suit yet, but that settles it then :classic: Hopefully they're not brickbuilt in the CMF series :grin:

1 minute ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I haven't seen the leaked suit yet, but that settles it then :classic: Hopefully they're not brickbuilt in the CMF series :grin:

I don't think they do brickbuilt stuff in CMF at all, especially considering the fact that they'd use a lot pieces. They'll be moulded for sure.

3 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

I mean. Its Lego, every single character who's not a human is out of scale.

That  being said, yeah, he's obviously going to be a moulded piece.

Every single character who is a human is out of scale. I mean, there’s not one real accurate size—a phone is as long as someone’s leg, yet looks fine in their hands.

I'm sorry, been away most the day. Did I miss something? I thought Throg was coming with the Loki minifigure. This tells me that it's either going to be an accessory of Throg (comicbook cover of Walt Simonson's art) or some sort of microfigure/mold of Throg. I doubt we're getting anything that's even close to minifigure size, especially if it comes with a minifigure already.

Edited by Moon_Knight

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I don't think they do brickbuilt stuff in CMF at all, especially considering the fact that they'd use a lot pieces. They'll be moulded for sure.

Ideally should be a new backpack piece allowing for the wings (two seperate pieces) to be posed on the back.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Depends on how large they are, haven't seen the new suit yet :shrug_oh_well: CMF do sometimes include brickbuilt stuff, like Tweety's hammer or Wile E.'s anvil, but you're right, it's most likely a new mould. Is the 2016 version an option or are they too different? :classic:

15 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Which is exactly why I'm puzzled by this :laugh: I thought Falcon leaving his wings with Torres would be a set-up for the latter to become the new Falcon, but would they really both have wings? Isn't that a bit redundant? :grin:

It's the same in the comics :shrug_oh_well:

1 minute ago, Moon_Knight said:

I'm sorry, been away most the day. Did I miss something? I thought Throg was coming with the Loki minifigure. This tells me that it's either going to be an accessory of Throg (comicbook cover of Walt Simonson's art) or some sort of microfigure/mold of Throg. I doubt we're getting anything that's even close to minifigure size, especially if it comes with a minifigure already.

He'll definitely an accessory, so in size he'll be similar to Groot or Grogu.

But for some reason people are suddenly talking how he's not a minfigure, and he'll be too small, and he'll not be able to hold Mjölnir when he's literally a FROG.

5 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

Every single character who is a human is out of scale. I mean, there’s not one real accurate size—a phone is as long as someone’s leg, yet looks fine in their hands.

Well, you get my point

2 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Ideally should be a new backpack piece allowing for the wings (two seperate pieces) to be posed on the back.

That would be perfect! Great idea.

2 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Depends on how large they are, haven't seen the new suit yet :shrug_oh_well: CMF do sometimes include brickbuilt stuff, like Tweety's hammer or Wile E.'s anvil, but you're right, it's most likely a new mould. Is the 2016 version an option or are they too different? :classic:

It'd definitely be accurate, but it's 5 years since its last appearance. CMF budget can allow a new mould even if there's other that works fine.

Just now, Brickroll said:

Do we think images will first come from a catalog or a digital shop? 

For what exactly?

I suck at Photoshop but here's a rough mockup of what Wenwu would look like with Dr Wu's head from Jurassic World and dualmolded arms using @Ashnflash's review as a template:

Screenshot_14.jpg

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

I suck at Photoshop but here's a rough mockup of what Wenwu would look like with Dr Wu's head from Jurassic World and dualmolded arms using @Ashnflash's review as a template:

Looks good! I like it!

Edited by Moon_Knight

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Way better IMO. 

2 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Well, you get my point

Oh yeah, I was just saying LEGO is weird. You’re right though. 

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

For what exactly?

Every couple days I go through online shops known to get photos before official reveals and see if anything’s new. It hasn’t paid off, so I’m wondering if I should just abandon this project.

Just now, Brickroll said:

Oh yeah, I was just saying LEGO is weird. You’re right though. 

Every couple days I go through online shops known to get photos before official reveals and see if anything’s new. It hasn’t paid off, so I’m wondering if I should just abandon this project.

Yeah you should. 

The moment pictures for a new set appear, they head right to #legoleaks.

21 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Looks awesome. Are there dual molded red arms like that? I know there are dual molded flesh ones on Hyperion but are there any dark flesh ones with red sleeves?

Edited by Legocity2713

2 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Looks awesome. Are there dual molded red arms like that? I know there are dual molded flesh ones on Hyperion but are there any dark flesh ones with red sleeves?

As far as I know the only dualmolded arms that use medium nougat for the skin are these black ones and then Batgirl's purple and Jim Gordon's white. Honestly that last one would be great for a Wenwu custom from that forest fight we saw briefly in the trailer!

Shang-Chi Trailer Breakdown: 27 Story Reveals & Secrets

7 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

You guys must have noticed how in MCU Wenwu wears his Ten Rings as Ten Bracelets.

So I took my LOTR set, and came up with a great idea.

If you take out his hands, and slide rings on his arms, you can easily put his hands back there. That way, he wears those Rings like bracelets, which works perfectly fine.

great idea!

4 hours ago, admiral_typhoon said:

Is it confirmed that Monica will be her finale outfit? Maybe they could give us her SWORD spacesuit, which I think would be generic enough for people to buy multiples of.

with her in the cmf i think they made her hair piece and needed the cmf budget for it just like with Wanda's crown and hair combo.