Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, BusterNut31 said:

Is that a new face print for mantis on instagram? Mini_legogo posted a close up in hos story saying it was horrible. 

He was talking about his own custom. Our Mantis is going to be the same old same old...

Some Mario pics just leaked, so I assume Marvel is not too far away. :laugh:

Edit: Whoops, revealed, not leaked. Still, Marvel's gotta be coming up.

Edited by nintendude64

I want that Groot to be real but I'm guessing it's fake

What do people get from posting the fake leaks. They're not even doing it on their own page so they can't be doing it for clout

6 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

What do people get from posting the fake leaks. They're not even doing it on their own page so they can't be doing it for clout

It's trolling, they like to fool people into believing in their stupid stuff. That's also why they don't do it on their main page, because it could discredit them..

But I'm kinda thankful for this fake because I've now just realised how good looking Groot would be with mid legs

10 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Trolling, or hunting the type of fame Falconfan, Panda minifigs and exabrickslegogo have

It'd be cool if Groot came with a 1x2 to play Defender. For a big set like the Benatar, I'd hope for a good interior with cool Easter eggs, not just a Helicarrier with a tiny cockpit to squeeze the figures in

While that Groot is fake, I quite like the colour change :classic: Let's hope the real one also isn't reddish brown anymore. Dark tan like the Brickheadz figure would be nice :purrr:

4 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

It'd be cool if Groot came with a 1x2 to play Defender.

That'd be a cool little easter egg lol
For the price I think it'd be.. somewhere around the size of the last Falcon.. so I guess it'll have some easter egg but it'll also be a bit small 

22 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

That'd be a cool little easter egg lol
For the price I think it'd be.. somewhere around the size of the last Falcon.. so I guess it'll have some easter egg but it'll also be a bit small 

I think it'll be quite a bit bigger, as Star Wars tax is a lot higher than Marvel. From reports the Benatar will have 1900 ish pieces while the last plays scale falcon had 1300 ish for a $160 USD price point.

24 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

While that Groot is fake, I quite like the colour change :classic: Let's hope the real one also isn't reddish brown anymore. Dark tan like the Brickheadz figure would be nice :purrr:

Especially with Rocket now finally being reddish brown - they'd look kinda awkward together. 

1 minute ago, Childe_Roland said:

I think it'll be quite a bit bigger, as Star Wars tax is a lot higher than Marvel. From reports the Benatar will have 1900 ish pieces while the last plays scale falcon had 1300 ish for a $160 USD price point.

Oh yeah.. wtf
1900p for $150, that's a really good price!.. and double the amount of pieces from the last Benatar.. noice!

9 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Oh yeah.. wtf
1900p for $150, that's a really good price!.. and double the amount of pieces from the last Benatar.. noice!

Almost three times the amount of pieces actually! I'm really excited to see what this new and updated version is going to look like, especially considering the designers had a lot more reference material for this model :excited:

On 4/17/2021 at 3:35 PM, TobyAis said:

I'd kill for an updated Tobey SM

Yeah but I wouldn't count on a fig like that being available this year

On 4/17/2021 at 2:40 PM, NoOneOfImportance said:

Do we know if there will be more sets than just the two for No Way Home? 

As of now no, maybe LEGO could release sets later on like they're doing with Endgame since No Way Home has a huge scale akin to the Avengers films

On 4/17/2021 at 3:45 PM, SpiderJazz said:

If FalconFan turns out right with what he is thinking, we could get more sets after the movie. Those contains spoilery part of the film.

But do you think they're going to have their OG costumes? Or updated version to fit the MCU setting/timeline.

Other toyline will capitalize this event for sure, I hope LEGO would do the same giving all out characters specially the most iconic ones.

Probably OG since Feige would probably wanna make sure the characters are recognisable and since Molina said he's being deaged there's a high chance of Maguire being deaged to look like his 2004/2007 self since he's gotten older 

NWH Figs I could see only showing up this year are 

1. Black and red Spidey from NWH

2. Doctor Strange 

3. Ned 

4. Michelle 

5. Electro

6. Doc Ock

Any spoilery character would probably not be in this year's sets

23 hours ago, cosmic said:

Praying its Elektra. She’d make a lot of sense with the current figure selection. Also hope Mary Jane Watson appears as she is a journalist at the bugle. Lego Marvel rarely gets good figure printing I hope this set is an exception. I have my reservations on the black cat and Punisher figures as is. Punisher should have got hip printing, Felicity looks odd without cleavage. Why is Punisher smiling? Should be stern. Unhappy with design choices.

which is a pattern with lego marvel. Iron Man looks great in his new leak but needs arm printing. New Cap needs arm and leg printing. Also should have came with a newly molded half broken shield. Or a new shield piece that maybe a has a destructing function? Its just lazy. Shuri needed leg printing  as well. And her hairpiece is inaccurate. Look at all the new molds in Vidiyo, there’s no reason a unique hair mould for characters like Shuri should be a lot to ask for. Also Mantis got no leg printing. And the new Black Panther similarly needed arm and leg printing.  It just all looks lazy and I’m looking forward to Jangbricks making a Marvel 2021 Minifigure video so I can see all these in one shot and just marvel at the complete lack of attention to detail. So many figures need leg prints and specialized moulds. Well really only Rocket and Shuri needed new moulds. But 2 is so little to demand. They all needed detailed printing none got. Its lame. 

I’d love if when the X/Men enter the MCU, Lego gives us both MCU and 90’s comics inspired X-Men designs. Also hope Marvel CMF series 2 and 3 can have some space for comics designs. 

Mary Jane doesn't work at the Bugle. She's been a model and actress for most of her mainstream comic book appearance. It's the Ultimate Spider-Man comics and Spider-Man PS4 that decided to have MJ be a journalist

36 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

So according to @Ashnflash the release for the Shang-Chi sets has been pushed back to "late summer".

Wonder why if the movie itself releases in September, it'd be like 4 months in May.

If late Summer means August, that means they'll release just 1 month before the movie premiers. A trailer should drop soon, and seeing that already a bunch of people have them and have seen them in stores, I just don't see the point.

1 hour ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

It's the Ultimate Spider-Man comics and Spider-Man PS4 that decided to have MJ be a journalist

So she is a journalist then? Anyway, as long as she comes in the D2C in any capacity that would be cool.

40 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Wonder why if the movie itself releases in September, it'd be like 4 months in May.

If late Summer means August, that means they'll release just 1 month before the movie premiers. A trailer should drop soon, and seeing that already a bunch of people have them and have seen them in stores, I just don't see the point.

I don't really see the point either. Eternals was understandable as it was a delay of 9 months (February to November) but, as you said, Shang-Chi is only 2 months and the leaked pictures of the sets suggest that a handful of stores already received their stock.

25 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

So she is a journalist then? Anyway, as long as she comes in the D2C in any capacity that would be cool.

No lmfao, that's like saying Spider-Man is a Nazi killer, immortal or an assassin because alternate versions of him were 

She can just appear 8n the set as a civilian lol. Daredevil and Punisher aren't Daily Bugle workers but are still in the set die to their history with Spidey. MJ being there has nothing to do with her career and more so her history with Spider-Man 

16 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

No lmfao, that's like saying Spider-Man is a Nazi killer, immortal or an assassin because alternate versions of him were 

She can just appear 8n the set as a civilian lol. Daredevil and Punisher aren't Daily Bugle workers but are still in the set die to their history with Spidey. MJ being there has nothing to do with her career and more so her history with Spider-Man 

This is a lego set, accuracy is like the very last thing I care about as long as it looks cool.

I don't know what makes you so irrationally angry at the very thought of having MJ as a journalist, tho.

Edited by PGBQW

51 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

This is a lego set, accuracy is like the very last thing I care about as long as it looks cool.

I don't know what makes you so irrationally angry at the very thought of having MJ as a journalist, tho.

Check the screenname. Not irrational, just a serious Spidey fan that cares about proper portrayal of Peter Parker's longstanding love interest.

6 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

Check the screenname. Not irrational, just a serious Spidey fan that cares about proper portrayal of Peter Parker's longstanding love interest.

If having MJ portayed as a journalist in a Lego playset is such an umbearable concept, I don't know how he doesn't have a seizure every time Lego makes a Spider-copter.

I have a gut feeling that we’ll have seen these new Marvel sets by this time next week. Hopefully my instincts are right!

For these NWH sets, the only Multiverse figures I see being possible this year are Electro and Doctor Octopus since those are the ones that are the most “confirmed” to return. I predict black and red suit Spidey, Ned, MJ, and possibly Aunt May and Doctor Strange too.

3 minutes ago, The Stud said:

I have a gut feeling that we’ll have seen these new Marvel sets by this time next week. Hopefully my instincts are right!

For these NWH sets, the only Multiverse figures I see being possible this year are Electro and Doctor Octopus since those are the ones that are the most “confirmed” to return. I predict black and red suit Spidey, Ned, MJ, and possibly Aunt May and Doctor Strange too.

Just for fun, do you think they'll reuse Doctor Strange's minifigure or we'll get a new one?

8 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Yeah this is definitely an edit.

Because the Infinity War Nomad and Endgame scale suits are completely different outfits.

It’s completely same outfits but with scale:blush:

23 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Just for fun, do you think they'll reuse Doctor Strange's minifigure or we'll get a new one?

New one probably, since they’ll have to do it anyways for Doctor Strange 2. 

22 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Well that would just depend on how he looks in the film. But then again they didn't give us the red/black Spider Man, so yes, not only will he be reused, but with the 2016 hair piece :laugh: