Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Recommended Posts

I would think that since the disney plus set is based off of what if then there wouldnt be any figures from what if in the cmf, Id assume it would primarily be focussed on WandaVision, TFATWS, and Loki. So about four figures per series.

I am just hoping we get: Scarlett Witch, White Vision, Agatha Harkness, Monica Rambeu, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Zemo, US Agent, Loki

I think the inculsion of Battlestar is unlikely but he would be a minifugre id definetly get

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mgetz said:

I would think that since the disney plus set is based off of what if then there wouldnt be any figures from what if in the cmf, Id assume it would primarily be focussed on WandaVision, TFATWS, and Loki. So about four figures per series.

I am just hoping we get: Scarlett Witch, White Vision, Agatha Harkness, Monica Rambeu, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Zemo, US Agent, Loki

I think the inculsion of Battlestar is unlikely but he would be a minifugre id definetly get

What if will be included 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really do hope they raise the number of minifigs in the series because 12 is too little for how much content and characters are in these shows 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what the "name" on the bag of this series will be. I just don't feel like it'll just be a Marvel logo and a Disney+ logo on the front, you know? Interested how they market it so it's obvious what you get when you buy it for people who are seeing it for the first time on shelves. Maybe they'll just call it "Marvel Series 1" but I feel like most people would be confused with no Spider-Man or Iron Man options.

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s going to be 12

Disappointing, but thanks for the confirmation!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

I wonder what the "name" on the bag of this series will be.

How about „Marvel Studios“? Or alternatively, put the names of all four shows on there, like they did for WW S1 :laugh_hard:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2021 at 3:20 AM, Clone OPatra said:

 

If you watch her actual video you'll see she doesn't have the Shang-Chi set, she's just covering images of it from someone who found it in a store in Israel (there's no official LEGO presence in Israel or really any chain toy stores to speak of there so some random shop must have put them out).

I've been caught! I haven't actually watched the video, only just looked at the thumbnail and comments and summed up a summary.

On 4/10/2021 at 12:40 PM, PGBQW said:

Joker is very pouplar (is that the word here?) amongst kids

Source? Most of the nerds I know are star wars fans. The rest are into video games. I'm one of the few MCU fans. Don't know any DC fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

with no Spider-Man or Iron Man options.

1 minute ago, Legocentrico said:
47 minutes ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

with no Spider-Man or Iron Man options.

Iron Man is still an option 🤞
 

Ops I messed with the quote

Edited by Legocentrico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be cool if we get a tile with a wandavision episode on it to use as tv screen with one of the wandavision characters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a reminder but I believe that it has been hinted by our trusted sources that there may be other outlets for D+ characters/costumes that are not exclusively D+ sets or the CMF; at least that's how I took it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Borex said:

It would be cool if we get a tile with a wandavision episode on it to use as tv screen with one of the wandavision characters

now i'm imagining a wandavision thing to put in the NES tv...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, AlexDoesLego12102 said:

now i'm imagining a wandavision thing to put in the NES tv...

this would be the PERFECT 100-200 dollar D2C :pir-love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, AlexDoesLego12102 said:

now i'm imagining a wandavision thing to put in the NES tv...

Make it, make it, make it! We wanna see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HRC said:

Source? Most of the nerds I know are star wars fans. The rest are into video games. I'm one of the few MCU fans. Don't know any DC fans.

Dude, you seriously are asking me source on Joker being popular?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HRC said:

Don't know any DC fans.

You’ll find us in the DC thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question (Apologies if it's off topic. If so, I can remove my comment): Does TLG look at re-releasing rare Comic Con minifigures as a strict no-no? I ask because I'd love to get a black suit Superman for my Snyder Cut JL, symbiote Spider-Man and Jessic Drew Spider-Woman. It's hard to imagine they'd never put a symbiote Spider-Man in a set but we have gotten a large variety of Spider-Man characters with none of them being symbiote Spidey.

I'm starting to think the remaining unknown minifigures in the DB set are just villains or characters we've seen before. I would think if they were unique we would've been teased by now. Hoping I'm wrong but I'll still buy the set if I'm not lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

Question (Apologies if it's off topic. If so, I can remove my comment): Does TLG look at re-releasing rare Comic Con minifigures as a strict no-no? I ask because I'd love to get a black suit Superman for my Snyder Cut JL, symbiote Spider-Man and Jessic Drew Spider-Woman. It's hard to imagine they'd never put a symbiote Spider-Man in a set but we have gotten a large variety of Spider-Man characters with none of them being symbiote Spidey.

I'm starting to think the remaining unknown minifigures in the DB set are just villains or characters we've seen before. I would think if they were unique we would've been teased by now. Hoping I'm wrong but I'll still buy the set if I'm not lol

I think they do treat it as a strict no-no because they are treated like ultimate collectors items and are not likely to be released to the public 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this probably doesn't mean anything, but the TLG Instagram account posts on a daily basis pretty religiously between 7-10:00 AM EST. They haven't done anything today yet.

I'm just so eager for a teaser at least. Was Bugle supposed to be general release in May or VIP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

Question (Apologies if it's off topic. If so, I can remove my comment): Does TLG look at re-releasing rare Comic Con minifigures as a strict no-no? I ask because I'd love to get a black suit Superman for my Snyder Cut JL, symbiote Spider-Man and Jessic Drew Spider-Woman. It's hard to imagine they'd never put a symbiote Spider-Man in a set but we have gotten a large variety of Spider-Man characters with none of them being symbiote Spidey.

I'm starting to think the remaining unknown minifigures in the DB set are just villains or characters we've seen before. I would think if they were unique we would've been teased by now. Hoping I'm wrong but I'll still buy the set if I'm not lol

They are not considered no no’s 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

They are not considered no no’s 

Please correct me if I'm wrong but are you hinting at the possibility of a Comic Con exclusive minifigure being included in an upcoming set or just speaking in general?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure he is just speaking in general, but symbiote spidey is my most wanted character so here’s hoping. Also I know that one character from the Hobbit was a comic-con figure but got released a year later with no changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AlexDoesLego12102 said:

now i'm imagining a wandavision thing to put in the NES tv...

I made a suggestion, before we knew what the D2C was, that Lego could make a TV build to look like the one Darcy uses in the show (different from the NES one) with a couple different scene builds that could be placed inside it. That would have made an awesome a $300 set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.