Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Recommended Posts

Not to butt in but these little squabbles and remarks are trivial and unnecessary. This thread has been poppin for a while now and I would hate for a mod to come and silence us right when leaks are popping up like crazy. Swallow your pride people, don't take things too personally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

Not to butt in but these little squabbles and remarks are trivial and unnecessary. This thread has been poppin for a while now and I would hate for a mod to come and silence us right when leaks are popping up like crazy. Swallow your pride people, don't take things too personally.

Agreed. Let's just continue with the healthy talks and possibilities of the upcoming figures and sets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jamesdavies2000 said:

Pin on Villanos

Puma or nothing.

You know Puma was also the owner of the daily bugle once making Robbie the big chief overthere. So Puma would be a fair choice for a Bugle set

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

Not to butt in but these little squabbles and remarks are trivial and unnecessary. This thread has been poppin for a while now and I would hate for a mod to come and silence us right when leaks are popping up like crazy. Swallow your pride people, don't take things too personally.

Well said!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In bohner_brick's latest story, he seems to have backtracked a bit on his previous story about Daredevil, stating that he should have worded it more carefully, and that hints from others indicate the minifigure will be leaked "soon".  He also stated that many will find the design "familiar".  The story was accompanied by part of the music score from the Daredevil Netflix series, which has some interesting implications.

Edited by spiderfan2000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mattallica @Guyon2002

Saying someone’s opinion is factually untrue is not really appropriate.

Someone stating they have a different opinion than you does not constitute personal attack. 
 

So play politely you two or you won’t have the option to play at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

In bohner_brick's latest story, he seems to have backtracked a bit on his previous story about Daredevil, stating that he should have worded it more carefully, and that hints from others indicate the minifigure will be leaked "soon".  He also stated that many will find the design "familiar".  The story was accompanied by part of the music score from the Daredevil Netflix series, which has some interesting implications.

If they do a Daredevil Netflix design of DD I'm gonna freak out with excitement! Gotta calm down and not try to get my hopes up lol

 

4 minutes ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

This thread is on an almost Harry Potter pace this year! So excited for official reveals!

Agreed! It's a great time to be a Lego Marvel Superheroes fan. :moar:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Moon_Knight said:

If they do a Daredevil Netflix design of DD I'm gonna freak out with excitement! Gotta calm down and not try to get my hopes up lol

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's more tactical looking like in the show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

If they do a Daredevil Netflix design of DD I'm gonna freak out with excitement! Gotta calm down and not try to get my hopes up lol

 

Agreed! It's a great time to be a Lego Marvel Superheroes fan. :moar:

Yeah lets just hope its not inspired by the all black suit daredevil lol 

I'd wager that by the end of the year we will have more comments and pages than the harry potter thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's more tactical looking like in the show

I was assuming they would go with the comic book look but I could be totally wrong. I was also assuming the DB would be based off the comic book.

@Falconfan1414, can you say anything about DD? Whether we'll be getting news soon or what he's gonna look like?

Edited by Moon_Knight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

Spider-Geddon isn't your run of the mill Spider-Man story. Also the 90's show ben was killed off too

Talking about an episode where Peter goes to a reality where Ben is alive and well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Would Disney allow the appearance of a canceled Netflix series? 🤨 I mean, it would amaze me even if it wasn't canceled

Edited by Legocentrico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

In bohner_brick's latest story, he seems to have backtracked a bit on his previous story about Daredevil, stating that he should have worded it more carefully, and that hints from others indicate the minifigure will be leaked "soon".  He also stated that many will find the design "familiar".  The story was accompanied by part of the music score from the Daredevil Netflix series, which has some interesting implications.

I don't think it would be directly similar to Netflix Daredevil. Maybe it could be something loosely inspired so that it doesn't seem like LEGO is associated with a hard-core version of the character. Plus Ultimate Alliance 3 and some of the later comics have had Daredevil look more "tactical" lk e the Netflix MCU version.

As for cowls I don't wanna speculate too heavily but I think the cat head piece would use but maybe TLG could surprise us and repurpose the Captain America helmet piece for Daredevil 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Captain Nemo said:

@Mattallica @Guyon2002

Saying someone’s opinion is factually untrue is not really appropriate.

What does this even mean? Opinions can in fact be factually untrue...not sure how that’s inappropriate in the least, could you elaborate please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

I don't think it would be directly similar to Netflix Daredevil. Maybe it could be something loosely inspired so that it doesn't seem like LEGO is associated with a hard-core version of the character. Plus Ultimate Alliance 3 and some of the later comics have had Daredevil look more "tactical" lk e the Netflix MCU version.

As for cowls I don't wanna speculate too heavily but I think the cat head piece would use but maybe TLG could surprise us and repurpose the Captain America helmet piece for Daredevil 

I'll take any design of DD over the spandex. If it has to be the spandex, though, I'll take the spandex over no DD minifigure at all. I've been waiting years for Lego to finally make a DD minifig.

I haven't played Ultimate Alliance 3 but I Googled DD's look and I really like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

He also stated that many will find the design "familiar".  The story was accompanied by part of the music score from the Daredevil Netflix series, which has some interesting implications.

Still excited to get a Daredevil at all but I was really hoping they'd stick with a classic all red look, nothing against the more modern tactical stuff it's just less my thing.

Suppose I should also lower my hopes that punisher will be in his classic white boots and gloves suit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Would Disney allow the appearance of a canceled Netflix series? 🤨 I mean, it would amaze me even if it wasn't canceled

His Ultimate Alliance 3 design exists if LEGO would find it tricky. After all they used Spider-Man PS4 inspired designs for some figs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

Spitballing: Matt Murdock

Hope so. If the bonus building is the law firm then it would make sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Childish Goblino said:

Still excited to get a Daredevil at all but I was really hoping they'd stick with a classic all red look, nothing against the more modern tactical stuff it's just less my thing.

Suppose I should also lower my hopes that punisher will be in his classic white boots and gloves suit.

Take this how you will but Borex asked a couple days ago if the black and white dual molded legs were for Black Cat or Punisher.

On 4/4/2021 at 3:05 PM, Borex said:

But my question is are those dual moulded legs for Black Cat, or are they for the Punisher?

This is what Falconfan1414 had to say:

On 4/4/2021 at 3:08 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

Or both 

 

 

Edited by Moon_Knight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

As for cowls I don't wanna speculate too heavily but I think the cat head piece would use but maybe TLG could surprise us and repurpose the Captain America helmet piece for Daredevil 

Could they use Ezra Miller's Flash helmet if they wanted to or is that mould exclusive to DC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

What does this even mean? Opinions can in fact be factually untrue...not sure how that’s inappropriate in the least, could you elaborate please

I'm not Captain Nemo obviously but I hope this sheds some light for everyone. 

From what I've gathered, it all started with Guyon replying to a comment made by Bender. Bender said that maybe the What If T'challa would have a star lord helmet that is Wakanda inspired. Bender hadn't seen concept art showing T'Challa with a repainted Star lord mask (not wakanda inspired). Guyon misunderstood him and said "how does it even slightly resemble a Black panther cowl". Which he'd be correct had he not misunderstood Bender. Bender replied saying he hadn't seen the image and how his expectations for the mask would be different. No problem here..

Matallica tried to defend Bender by telling Guyon, that he was only sharing his opinion. This is a misunderstanding as well because Bender was not sharing his opinion, he was sharing expectations. There is a difference. Note that, based on his comments, Bender never felt attacked.

Guyon stated that it is not an opinion but a fact. Which he'd be right if Bender actually shared an opinion. So here we see that both are misunderstanding the situation, which renders any other bickering to be unneccessary.

Bender has caused no trouble just to be clear.

That is my observation based on some digging throught comments all in the name of peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the idea of him being a tactical design but I think the Daily Bugle is inspired by some comic run? Or not? If his appearance is kinda new, hopefully Punisher too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I like the idea of him being a tactical design but I think the Daily Bugle is inspired by some comic run? Or not? If his appearance is kinda new, hopefully Punisher too!

Just asking: with "comic book inspired" do we understand it as in "classic designs for the characters", "specific outfits from a specific comic run" or "just not MCU inspired"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.