Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Well Mr R. Bohner, my favourite doppelgänger, posted "all signs point to today", with a photo of Daredevil on his story

So either we see a Daredevil leak soon, or he found an actual sign that physically points to today's date, and just likes the Daredevil backdrop

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Well Mr R. Bohner, my favourite doppelgänger, posted "all signs point to today", with a photo of Daredevil on his story

So either we see a Daredevil leak soon, or he found an actual sign that physically points to today's date, and just likes the Daredevil backdrop

He is wrong there. He jumped on the wrong train 

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

He is wrong there. He jumped on the wrong train 

Dang

Meanwhile someone posted some much better quality photos of the Shang Chi sets in box

I know all signs are pointing towards the sinister six just being a random mishmash team Lego made up themselves but is it possible the line up could be the insidious six from TAS? 

It's technically a sinister six team with Mysterio but no electro and it's about 50/50 split between villains they can reuse and new ones. Rhino was in this team though and there's apparently no big fig in the set which means he's either not in or will be pretty lackluster. This is definitely wishful thinking on my part just because I really want Shocker though.

Edited by Childish Goblino

19 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Spider-Verse lol. There is an alternate reality in the comics where Ben was the one who got bitten by the spider

And in Spider-Geddon, when Ben died Peter transferred some of his blood to him and Ben became an anti hero version of Spidey 

Laughs in 90s Spider-Man, Spider-Verse and Spider-Geddon 

Maybe leaks won't occur today 🤷🏾‍♂️

Spider-Geddon isn't your run of the mill Spider-Man story. Also the 90's show ben was killed off too

3 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Also the 90's show ben was killed off too

He means the Uncle Ben from the Universe where The Peter in the Spider-Armor came from, Gwen was also in that universe...

2 minutes ago, Walter529a said:

He means the Uncle Ben from the Universe where The Peter in the Spider-Armor came from, Gwen was also in that universe...

you guys are missing my point 🤦🏻‍♂️

Well, i just heard is a rumor about Marvel CMF Sereind I’m not sure if some of you did discuss about some pages back...

the rumor is that Marvel CMF Series would be based on Disney+ tv show. Honestly, I don’t know how I feel about this if it’s true (even tho it’s not confirmed at this point). I do prefer cosmic-style series over MCU/Disney+ Tv show. I guess we will see about it....

Just now, DBlegonerd7 said:

Well, i just heard is a rumor about Marvel CMF Sereind I’m not sure if some of you did discuss about some pages back...

the rumor is that Marvel CMF Series would be based on Disney+ tv show. Honestly, I don’t know how I feel about this if it’s true (even tho it’s not confirmed at this point). I do prefer cosmic-style series over MCU/Disney+ Tv show. I guess we will see about it....

You're a week old late buddy. We are in talks about which is going to be included. 

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

You're a week old late buddy. We are in talks about which is going to be included. 

Ah well, I was very late to the party then! Thanks! :)

Edited by DBlegonerd7

Better pictures of Shang chi sets are coming up and I feel disapointed. Both are 4 minifig sets, both have the 2 main characters and the hero lacks leg printing. I see AOFOL collectors buying the dragon and kids/parents buying the car. Feels like a bad strategy from Lego to make both desirable

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

He it literally the entire reason he fights crime lol, Uncle Ben coexisting in a world with a fully developed Spider-Man doesn't make sense 

This is a lego set it doesnt really need to make sense 

Ok so the bugle 

correct me if I’m wrong but so far:

it is the daily bugle (probably another building)

Minifig selection is at least 14

spiderman, black cat, JJJ, punisher, daredevil, mysterio and venom are all confirmed to appear 

Lizard, classic electro have been confirmed to not be In the set  

No bigfigs- no rhino bigfig, kingpin Bigfig or venom Bigfig

jessica Jones was seemingly edited in to a moc on April fools day so she could be in it  

We’ve narrowed down the possible minifigures to 

Eddie brock

Peter Parker 

Shocker 

Vulture 

Doc oc 

sandman

carnage 

hydroman

kraven the hunter

kingpin

Scorpion

betty Brant 

Gwen Stacey 

Mary Jane watson

aunt may

uncle Ben 

another Spider-Man variant 

Bullseye

hobgoblin 

chameleon 

morbious 

Green goblin 

there’s a list of likely ones but we could also get some obscure ones similar to the Lego Batman stuff with condiment king and kiteman 

we could see the likes of the spot, big wheel, stiltman (Spider-Man and daredevil villain) and the jackle  

let’s add to the list of possibilities 

Just seen the Shang Chi sets. I'm getting sick of the 2012 Bruce Wayne / Lex Luthor/ Loki face, particularly for named characters.

As generic as it is, I don't think it looks like any actor in the world.

23 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Razor Fist uses the minifig round handle bar piece in grey, plus one of those Ninjago spikes. This is the first time seeing it in grey, and turns out it's appeared in black before, include in black in a Venom foil pack. Never knew it was anything but transparent

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=25893&idColor=12#T=C&C=12

It was black in the Batwing last year.

6 minutes ago, Stonks Market said:

It was black in the Batwing last year.

Not really a D2C collector myself so never knew about it

Unless that Venom is still hoping about somewhere, I'll definitely have to bricklink a few of those, so many of my customs look off because of the translucent colour clash

Edited by Quicksilver838

1 hour ago, Donkeypunch said:

jessica Jones was seemingly edited in to a moc on April fools day so she could be in it  -Hopefully she is included.  I don't see LEGO including her anywhere else.

We’ve narrowed down the possible minifigures to 

Eddie brock Plausible, considering he could be used in the Bugle itself, and his alter ego is included.

Peter Parker I thought he was confirmed already, but either way, I'd be very surprised if he wasn't included.

Shocker This would be a simple, but very welcome inclusion.  They could even reuse the printed arms from the Homecoming minifigure.

Vulture  We've gotten enough Vultures that I wouldn't be very interested in his inclusion here.  The only thing that might make me interested is if they gave him wings attached to his arms like Man-Bat, but that would require a new mold.

Doc oc Very likely, considering he's the most consistent member of the Sinister Six

sandman Not too interesting of a choice, considering we've gotten a few already.  The only thing that would make me interested is if they make a fully human variant, as every version released so far is partially (or completely in 2019's case) turned into sand.  Maybe printed stripes on the arms, too.

carnage Eh, I'd rather not see Carnage here, considering how many times he's shown up.  He would almost certain be an exact repeat if he did appear in this set.

hydroman This would be another solid inclusion, considering that, like Shocker, we only have the MCU version so far.

kraven the hunter The only Kraven we got was released back in 2016, so he'd be a better choice for an already-released villain than most.

kingpin Considering he's one of the most prominent foes of Spider-Man, Daredevil, and Punisher, his inclusion would make a lot of sense, and his absence would be confusing and disappointing.

Scorpion Hasn't been used as much as most other already released villains, plus he has history with Jameson, so his inclusion would make sense, even if he wouldn't be the most exciting choice.

betty Brant Betty, as well as Robbie Robertson, are characters I think the Bugle needs in order to not look underpopulated, especially at a D2C size.

Gwen Stacey A good choice, considering we haven't gotten a civilian version of Gwen yet.

Mary Jane watson I think the 2014 version still holds up well, but considering how long ago that was, a new version seems plausble.

aunt may Possible, but wouldn't be an exciting choice.

uncle Ben Doubtful, unless LEGO is really taking liberties with the timeline.

another Spider-Man variant Black Suit Spider-Man would generate a lot of hype, but realistically, a new variant (if included) would probably be something like Spider-Armor Mk1

Bullseye Would make a lot of sense to include considering Daredevil's presence.  Unless we get another set with Daredevil later on, Bullseye and Elektra would be ideal inclusions (hopefully alongside Kingpin), as they have a practically nonexistent chance of showing up elsewhere.

hobgoblin The 2016 version came out a while ago, but I'm not sure how they could improve on it.

chameleon Another great choice that we haven't gotten yet.

morbious Yet another solid choice that seems plausible, especially considering Morbius is getting his own movie.

Green goblin Wouldn't be an exciting choice considering how much he's shown up already, but still plausible considering his prominence.

Edited by spiderfan2000

Could also maybe get some of the spider slayers or hammerhead or tombstone if they’re going the grounded rout. 

Hammerhead with the Frankenstein headpiece could work 

9 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Stating a fact with actual evidence ≠ attacking someone.

I'm no psychiatrist but this weird obsession for me you've got going on can't be healthy, knock it off.

not what you said but how you said it.

like above, i have no weird obsession with you pal, just call em like i see em and youre more times than not a jerk to people on here, you knock it off

Edited by Mattallica

Is the Captain America set going to be based off of The First Avenger or The Winter Soldier? I would love a stealth suit Cap

1 minute ago, Mattallica said:

like above, i have no weird obsession with you pal, just call em like i see em and your more times than not a jerk to people on here, you knock it off

Totally agree with you there’s so much bitchiness in this forum it’s unreal, can’t we just all enjoy Lego and share our appreciation for it 

Just now, mgetz said:

Is the Captain America set going to be based off of The First Avenger or The Winter Soldier? I would love a stealth suit Cap

I believe the first avenger as it’s a ww2 era thing but I could be wrong 

2 minutes ago, Donkeypunch said:

Totally agree with you there’s so much bitchiness in this forum it’s unreal, can’t we just all enjoy Lego and share our appreciation for it 

I believe the first avenger as it’s a ww2 era thing but I could be wrong 

yeah i heard first avenger as well

I think someone already mentioned (or you can watch the promobricks video) that the motorcycle included in the Cap said is gonna be Avengers, that means it could be AoU or probably just inaccurate representation in the set. Only AoU film is the most logical to have Avengers motorcycle.

either First Avenger film or Winter Soldier I'd be glad to get those suits just don't do AoU all over again. Unless it's newly designed with arm printing and legs.

43 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

like above, i have no weird obsession with you pal, just call em like i see em and youre more times than not a jerk to people on here, you knock it off

From my point of view, you do have a weird obsession of jumping at Guyon every chance you get. 

I might not agree with Guyon's opinions, but he's never come across as a jerk or attacking someone just for the sake of it, nor does he often attack people when they're asking for it, he simply retorts with facts or his own knowledge/opinion. 

All I've seen of you is literally witch hunting him and trying to call him out on things unjustifiably. 

If you disagree with something he says, report it to a mod and let them decide and move on. 

Otherwise, back off him. 

Edited by Fuppylodders