Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

6 minutes ago, doclord said:

Yeah between the Shang-Chi sets, Eternals sets, Infinity Saga sets and the Bugle, Shang Chi got the bottom of the budget barrel. At least the builds are cool.

Eternals at least had one new face print per set (Gilgamesh, Phastos, Kingo and Ajak), so it's disappointing that only the costumed character has a new print. Hope to see the other set soon too, to see Katy and Razor Fist in better quality

EDIT: 200 pages before we've even seen the summer sets. Last year's thread was pretty dry in retrospect

Edited by Quicksilver838

There's a better look at the Escape From The Ten Rings set. 

Gotta say I really like Kathy and Razor Fist, even though he looks a bit generic. It is however near impossible for me to like the build of the set, it's so boring and dull it's almost laughable. 

So Katy reuses Tina Goldstein's head and Razor Fist reuses Poe Dameron's. I'm slightly annoyed for Katy, but her torso and leg prints are really nice. Razor Fist actually looks pretty good however, his torso looks cool and tactical, that could easily be reused, and to be fair Poe's head actually does resemble Florian Munteanu

Florian-Munteanu.09.jpg

latest

It looks like his razor fist is made the same way as Taskmaster's gauntlet, though maybe in wrong. Can't see if that same piece is used on his hand

Edited by Quicksilver838

1 minute ago, Brickroll said:

I have no idea why, but the leaked Monica Geller character is giving me major Agatha vibes.

When I first saw it I actually thought it was an Agnes fig

I can also confirm the official Ten Rings branded motorbikes are different, one has blue markings the other has pink

Lebowski Thor possibly just leaked.  Really impressive printing on this one!  Guess those rumors about the belly/beard mold weren't true if this ends up being real.

3 minutes ago, Portal Out said:

Lebowski Thor possibly just leaked.  Really impressive printing on this one!  Guess those rumors about the belly/beard mold weren't true if this ends up being real.

That's fake.

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

That's fake.

Darn.  Well I guess that means the belly/beard combo lives on.

7 minutes ago, Portal Out said:

Darn.  Well I guess that means the belly/beard combo lives on.

Where did you hear that? I can't remember that but what is heavily speculated is hair/beard combo. I personally think won't care about belly for Thor they will just print on it.

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Where did you hear that? I can't remember that but what is heavily speculated is hair/beard combo. I personally think won't care about belly for Thor they will just print on it.

Oh man, that's just speculation?  I could've sworn someone said that was a sure thing.  This day extracts a heavy toll...

The bigger set is pretty great. I absolutely love the build, so unique, especially for Marvel. The second one is rather generic, but oh well... now for the minfigures.

All of them get exclusive torso prints, and 2 out of 6 minfigs have leg pritning could be better, but they don't look too bad without it.

The faces... oh god. We're getting out first Asian MCU movie... AND EVERY FACE IS A REUSED GENERIC WHITE-ACTOR FACE?! What the hell Lego, that is really terrible.

41 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The bigger set is pretty great. I absolutely love the build, so unique, especially for Marvel. The second one is rather generic, but oh well... now for the minfigures.

All of them get exclusive torso prints, and 2 out of 6 minfigs have leg pritning could be better, but they don't look too bad without it.

The faces... oh god. We're getting out first Asian MCU movie... AND EVERY FACE IS A REUSED GENERIC WHITE-ACTOR FACE?! What the hell Lego, that is really terrible.

Yeah, very bad move for the faces of these minifigures. 

1 hour ago, Portal Out said:

Oh man, that's just speculation?  I could've sworn someone said that was a sure thing.  This day extracts a heavy toll...

Hahaha yeah, it's all speculation even the hair and beard combo (it's expected) no one really knows. 

Edited by SpiderJazz
Spelling

2 hours ago, Portal Out said:

As others said its speculation but I’m starting to think its less likely. Looking at pictures of Thor from End game his belly is actually not that pronounced when he’s suited up and if newer figures like Winnie the Pooh had a printed belly I don’t think Thor was big enough to receive a new mould.

7 minutes ago, cosmic said:

As others said its speculation but I’m starting to think its less likely. Looking at pictures of Thor from End game his belly is actually not that pronounced when he’s suited up and if newer figures like Winnie the Pooh had a printed belly I don’t think Thor was big enough to receive a new mould.

Good point, they can still represent him as fat even just in printing by giving the design lots of curves. People will be happy for separate hair mold for Viking and Bro thor than belly mold. IMO.

16 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Hahahahahaha. I doubt they'd do a new mold for gun just for this set. Lmao Alien conquest gun it is! You're lucky enough if get the uzi from the old sets (62885) :laugh_hard:

Imagine the skull on Punisher's torso is a minifigure head lmao. 

You misunderstand, I'm saying they will likely give him those double blaster things as that's what they do for nick fury, black widow, etc.

I hope that latter part isn't the case though, that'd be disappointing.

13 hours ago, Portal Out said:

There’s a scene in the new Falcon and the Winter Soldier episode with all the main characters, a truck, and a helicopter.

10 bucks says we’ll get a set based off that scene because that seriously checks all of Lego’s boxes :iamded_lol:

Not taking that bet, there aren't any mechs!

2 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Not taking that bet, there aren't any mechs!

You laugh but it’s only a matter of time until they do a winged Falcon Mech. 
. . . Actually if they do a good job I might buy that.

21 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

The only mech that will make sense is Iron Patriot right now. Better do that TLG!

did you like the OG polybag one from Iron Man 3? I thought it was okay 

9 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

did you like the OG polybag one from Iron Man 3? I thought it was okay 

Yeah got it, if only given a chance I would stock up a double up. Head on that figure is spot on Rhodey. 

Thing is, the EG Iron Patriot suit needs to be shiny metallic (though I'd be glad to get if there's any) compare to the OG polybag. They need to do it. It's one of the hottest merchandise of Endgame.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yeah got it, if only given a chance I would stock up a double up. Head on that figure is spot on Rhodey. 

Thing is, the EG Iron Patriot suit needs to be shiny metallic (though I'd be glad to get if there's any) compare to the OG polybag. They need to do it. It's one of the hottest merchandise of Endgame.

plus as you said he is wayyyy bulkier, he is practically a nexo knight in terms of bulk. I've always loved his color scheme too

the cast and crew of Spider-Man No Way Home received some parting gifts today to celebrate wrapping principal photography....and what was on one of those items? Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man, right infront of the NWH logo.

This is coming days after Andrew's stunt double was seen on set.

I think a spoiler set will definitely come in 2022