Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

If the captain marvel is real, there might be a figure from the august wave on its way soon

OoOooo awesome!

15 minutes ago, Legofania said:

That's because he posted real leaks too

Did they delete it? Because everything I see on that account is fake :tongue:

10 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Did they delete it? Because everything I see on that account is fake :tongue:

OP still has it on his IG account. If Captain Marvel is legit and Falcon is into something, we can see Ironman or minifigure Thanos. 

Legogo posted Shuri on his story. I hope I was not overreacting when I said it won't disappoint. I love her alternate face print and back printing first time I'm seeing it.

It's really confusing but it seems that Captain Marvel may actually be real. Just 10 days ago the same guy posted Rocket's torso, and before January 2021 he leaked Ghost Rider or Captain America. That took an unexpected twist.

Also, oh WOW. Shuri looks absolutely stunning. 

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Part of why I doubt the captain marvel figure, it goes from 2 amazing looking figures shuri and the chitauri to the captain marvel figure lol

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Part of why I doubt the captain marvel figure, it goes from 2 amazing looking figures shuri and the chitauri to the captain marvel figure lol

but that figure looks great too wym

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I'm surprised at how good her neck thingy looks.

That's what I'm pointing out when I first saw the figure, a great detailing!

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I mean what did you expect? Her face is nowhere as detailed as Shuri's or Chitauri's, and same as Shuri, she has no leg or arm pritning. 

It's really just the fact that her design is much less detailed and popping out. Not a fan of the hair choice and colour tho.

I was told the Captain marvel is fake so looks like that guy lives up to his name 

Edited by Falconfan1414

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Looks like the Captain marvel is fake I was told so looks like that lives up to his name 

I'll give him props, it was a very convincing fake

I won't wait for the set, so I'm gonna buy her early just like Rocket Racoon. Will add Dragon Brick arms and weapon to her:

Purist Shuri and Custom printed Shuri (DragonBricks)

Now I wonder, which legs would go best for the new Shuri minifigure? Any purist ideas?

1 minute ago, living_off_lego said:

I got to see Shuri but not captain marvel I know its a fake but I'm interested in what it looks like

It was literally just the same as the last one, but inverted colours and the Star Lord hair piece. Same head.

8 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I won't wait for the set, so I'm gonna buy her early just like Rocket Racoon. Will add Dragon Brick arms and weapon to her:

Purist Shuri and Custom printed Shuri (DragonBricks)

Now I wonder, which legs would go best for the new Shuri minifigure? Any purist ideas?

the one on the right, as that is literally the outfit the official figure is based off of