Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

The $ pricing comes from the original price reveals relayed by FalconFan1414 and the remarks on Instagram. The price is still listed as $19.99 on jedijacpenguin though admittedly they acknowledge sources may not be accurate :shrug_oh_well:  As far as I can tell Promobricks lists only in €. This may simply be another case of the € not really making sense when compared to the $ pricing, but admittedly will keep an eye out for other places if they alter to list it a different $ amount.

I'm not sure honestly. I mean on his Instagram, he listed it as $20, but he took the prices from Promobricks - the meaning he had to literally change € to $.

Well I guess we'll see - it's definitely not $20, as they wouldn't give a 350 pieces set a price like that. It'll be either $30 (per recent FF claim) or $40 (which would be logical).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'm not sure honestly. I mean on his Instagram, he listed it as $20, but he took the prices from Promobricks - the meaning he had to literally change € to $.

Well I guess we'll see - it's definitely not $20, as they wouldn't give a 350 pieces set a price like that. It'll be either $30 (per recent FF claim) or $40 (which would be logical).

Its $30. I think promobricks switched up some of its numbers. I know they did for at least one set

Edited by Falconfan1414

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know anything about the Doc Ock 4+ mech that Ashnflash was talking about in his recent video?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Anyone know anything about the Doc Ock 4+ mech that Ashnflash was talking about in his recent video?

First time hearing about that rumour. As he mentions in the video it is unlikely to be any of the set numbers for Spider-man sets we are aware of.

The 4+ aspect of it is confusing, along with the implication that it re-uses the Doctor Octopus figure from 76174 and is a smaller version of 76059. I would say store exclusive to explain us not hearing much about it? but no clue.

Either way, it sounds like it just re-uses figures so its not particularly something I'd be interested in getting - though I guess it could hint towards a wave of comic inspired sets later this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be okay with a 4+ see et with that Doc Ock. I want the minifig but can't bring myself to spend £40 on 76164. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

Is it too much to hope that the netflix daredevil's black suit gets made into a minifig?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

Is it too much to hope that the netflix daredevil's black suit gets made into a minifig?

Yeah, with the recent rumors of him being included in Daily Bugle. I think the chance is slim for black suit DD specially if it's the Netflix version because it won't fit the theme (comics).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thephantasm said:

Hoping a daredevil season 4 will bring back the black suit then

There won't be a Season 4.

If he really appears in NWH, that opens door to either Daredevil movies with Cox, or a soft-reboot (or a full reboot but Cox) of Daredevil series.

Either way, both would be set in the MCU, which would make it a soft-reboot at its lowest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Netflix Marvel is the MCU. The events of the movies directly affected the series. In Ben Urich's office there is a framed front page of byline with the headline The Battle of New York. The whole reason Matt and Foggy's office space was so cheap was because of the devastation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

Netflix Marvel is the MCU. The events of the movies directly affected the series. In Ben Urich's office there is a framed front page of byline with the headline The Battle of New York. The whole reason Matt and Foggy's office space was so cheap was because of the devastation.

It's not MCU.

It's like Legends in Star Wars - they refer events from Canon, but Canon doesn't refer events from Legends.

Same goes for Netflix - they refer MCU events, but MCU doesn't refer Netflix events.

The only official MCU content we have is The Infinity Saga, WandaVision and The Falcon and The Winter Soldier - the rest is just an "extended" kind of canon, which isn't officially official.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

Netflix Marvel is the MCU.

Not really. The Netflix shows acknowledge the movies, but not vice versa. Same goes for AoS. None of these shows were produced by Marvel Studios and therefore don‘t really belong to the MCU unless explicitly stated otherwise :wink:

There‘s only one real exception though: Edwin Jarvis, who briefly appeared in Endgame 

Edited by Lego-Freak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Not really. The Netflix shows acknowledge the movies, but not vice versa. Same goes for AoS. None of these shows were produced by Marvel Studios and therefore don‘t really belong to the MCU unless explicitly stated otherwise :wink:

The earlier seasons of AoS were referenced in the MCU, like the Helicarrier in AoU for example. The later seasons definitely stray further from canon to the point where it's pretty much an alternate timeline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All those answers above is correct^^

But to make it more easier, Feige doesn't acknowledge them as part of MCU. Simple as that. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Not really. The Netflix shows acknowledge the movies, but not vice versa. Same goes for AoS. None of these shows were produced by Marvel Studios and therefore don‘t really belong to the MCU unless explicitly stated otherwise :wink:

There‘s only one real exception though: Edwin Jarvis, who briefly appeared in Endgame 

Agent Carter had Kevin Feige as an exec producer, which I would presume led to the Jarvis cameo and gives it the best shot of being part of the MCU canon out of all of the TV shows prior to Disney+. (And to keep this post somewhat on-topic, what I wouldn't give for Agent Carter and Edwin Jarvis figs in the CMF...)

Edited by PhoenixBuilder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PhoenixBuilder said:

Agent Carter had Kevin Feige as an exec producer, which I would presume led to the Jarvis cameo and gives it the best shot of being part of the MCU canon out of all of the TV shows prior to Disney+. 

Doesn't really change anything - it's still not part of the MCU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, PhoenixBuilder said:

Edwin Jarvis figs

Excuse me why are you guys interested in generic guys in suits I genuinely dont understand it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

 Doesn't really change anything - it's still not part of the MCU.

Well I guess the nice thing about a fictional universe is that we can each choose to hold on to the bits that we liked or that mattered to us :-)

 

1 minute ago, PGBQW said:

Excuse me why are you guys interested in generic guys in suits I genuinely dont understand it.

Good point, well made! :-P

Edited by PhoenixBuilder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having just built 76124, the updated Ant-Man helmet could make for a great comic-accurate Ultron with some creative printing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We do not no whether or not Feige acknowledges the shows, but so far, he has not. I am sure we will know by the end of the year what stance they are taking by seeing how Inhumans and Daredevil are treated when they appear. The canon wars debates are played out at this point and there is not much left to be said.

7 hours ago, thephantasm said:

Is it too much to hope that the netflix daredevil's black suit gets made into a minifig?

If you are looking for a fig of the black suit, I made a purist version by cutting the black bar at the edge of Lego sticker sheet

PicsArt_03-22-01.54.53.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I hope Miles Morales is in the bugle set

If he is, I hope he isn't repeating the hoodie figure, but an updated version with the different printing seen under the hoodie would be appreciated

Though while we don't know how many figures to expect, I'm hoping for a different selection, to really help sell the set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

If he is, I hope he isn't repeating the hoodie figure, but an updated version with the different printing seen under the hoodie would be appreciated

Though while we don't know how many figures to expect, I'm hoping for a different selection, to really help sell the set

Falcon fan said there are surprises to be had with that set, I hope he means moee than Punisher and Dare Devil, although those are 2 highly sought after figures in general 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.