Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

10 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well spider man 3 now releases in December so we won’t see those sets as part of the summer wave

It's beyond idiotic for Lego to do this. They should know at this point that these movies are not going to release this year unless they get put on Disney+. Delaying the sets is just going to worsen the problem as now they will be expected to hold off on potentially the Shang Chi, Eternals and Spider-man 3 sets and then rush the release of them all to next year along with the addition of whatever of the five current 2022 films (Doctor Strange 2, Thor 4, Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2 and an unknown October 2022 MCU movie) do not move from a 2022 release.

How is this remotely sustainable for Lego or for fan interest in potential sets if they will be delayed another year.:wall:

15 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

It's beyond idiotic for Lego to do this. They should know at this point that these movies are not going to release this year unless they get put on Disney+. Delaying the sets is just going to worsen the problem as now they will be expected to hold off on potentially the Shang Chi, Eternals and Spider-man 3 sets and then rush the release of them all to next year along with the addition of whatever of the five current 2022 films (Doctor Strange 2, Thor 4, Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2 and an unknown October 2022 MCU movie) do not move from a 2022 release.

How is this remotely sustainable for Lego or for fan interest in potential sets if they will be delayed another year.:wall:

Well I mean...all of those sets you listed unless there is another round of delays will release this year 

Shang chi will be like May/June release, eternals will be September/October, and Spider-Man 3 will be October/ November

Edited by Falconfan1414

34 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well I mean...all of those sets you listed unless there is another round of delays will release this year 

Shang chi will be like May/June release, eternals will be September/October, and Spider-Man 3 will be October/ November

Can't wait for the Spider-Man 3 sets. Hoping they're going to be as good as the last ones. Lego set the bar really high with 76129 Hydro-Man Attack.

Edited by Garmetrowolf

8 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

this year is crammed in terms of marvel sets we are getting. I am genuinely surprised that summer list isn't MCU based now knowing the potential release of the big MCU movies this year 

Any clue what that D2C 200 USD set could be? Some youtubers guess it could be Wayne Manor or even the Daily planet or GCPD...opinions? :)

17 minutes ago, Blazej_Holen said:

Any clue what that D2C 200 USD set could be? Some youtubers guess it could be Wayne Manor or even the Daily planet or GCPD...opinions? :)

Marvel is very very likely getting the $300 D2C but the $200 set is confirmed to be DC so I might put that in the dc thread

Edited by Falconfan1414

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Marvel is very very likely getting the $300 D2C but the $200 set is confirmed to be DC so I might put that in the dc thread

Oh sorry for thatm ny nistake :D Anyhow, since you mentioned 300 USD D2C...any clue what THAT could be? :)

39 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

this year is crammed in terms of marvel sets we are getting. I am genuinely surprised that summer list isn't MCU based now knowing the potential release of the big MCU movies this year 

No one said it wasn’t. Well maybe not entirely but 

Edited by Falconfan1414

16 minutes ago, Blazej_Holen said:

Oh sorry for thatm ny nistake :D Anyhow, since you mentioned 300 USD D2C...any clue what THAT could be? :)

We don't know yet.

40 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

No one said it wasn’t. Well maybe not entirely but 

that has to mean that some of the sets in that list are either Eternals or Spider-Man 3, there is no other MCU based sets they could be

15 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

that has to mean that some of the sets in that list are either Eternals or Spider-Man 3, there is no other MCU based sets they could be

The Eternals sets aren't part of the list, don't even need insider information to see that :tongue:

27 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The Eternals sets aren't part of the list, don't even need insider information to see that :tongue:

people have been offering the idea that there may be more Eternals sets, that's what I meant. It must be Spider-Man 3 then, the set numbers may be the SM 3 sets leaked in the summer list but instead of the summer they will come out in October/November like Falconfan said

3 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

people have been offering the idea that there may be more Eternals sets, that's what I meant. It must be Spider-Man 3 then, the set numbers may be the SM 3 sets leaked in the summer list but instead of the summer they will come out in October/November like Falconfan said

I mean 4 sets for a new IP is A LOT more than we'd expect, I don't think anyone expected more than 3 sets. Also, Lego doesn't do system scale MCU sets after release date (the only 2 exceptions I can think of are Civil War and Endgame).

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I mean 4 sets for a new IP is A LOT more than we'd expect, I don't think anyone expected more than 3 sets. Also, Lego doesn't do system scale MCU sets after release date (the only 2 exceptions I can think of are Civil War and Endgame).

I meant the SM 3 sets apart of the summer set list will release about a month or so before the film comes out 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Yeah I don’t see any more eternals sets coming after the 4 

I think that's good. that solidifies the summer list being partly made up of the Spidey MCU sets lol 

11 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well I mean...all of those sets you listed unless there is another round of delays will release this year. Shang chi will be like May/June release, eternals will be September/October, and Spider-Man 3 will be October/ November

Another round of delays seems certain - and not sure about most the world, but here in the UK we'll be in another lockdown when Eternals and Spider-man 3 are intended to release, chances are they'll be delayed. I think releasing potentially ten sets (Four Eternals, Six Spider-man 3*) around Winter is a bad idea as such, especially when the movies have such a slim chance of releasing then.

*This is an estimated amount, at roughly half the recently announced set list being for Spider-man 3 along with the remark that the sets with prices & piece counts are ones that you have seen.

Edited by Scarilian

22 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Another round of delays seems certain - and not sure about most the world, but here in the UK we'll be in another lockdown when Eternals and Spider-man 3 are intended to release, chances are they'll be delayed. I think releasing potentially ten sets (Four Eternals, Six Spider-man 3*) around Winter is a bad idea as such, especially when the movies have such a slim chance of releasing then.

*This is an estimated amount, at roughly half the recently announced set list being for Spider-man 3 along with the remark that the sets with prices & piece counts are ones that you have seen.

Spider-Man 3 will be big, but it's not an Infinty War type of movie that would get 6 sets - I mean Endgame got 5 sets, this movie will get 4 at most.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Spider-Man 3 will be big, but it's not an Infinty War type of movie that would get 6 sets - I mean Endgame got 5 sets, this movie will get 4 at most.

I wouldn’t be so sure of that 

Yeah I’ve heard the movies are gone just keep getting bigger. The villain of WandaVision is supposed to be bigger than thanos. And it’s a Disney + series

Just now, Noobmaster69 said:

Yeah I’ve heard the movies are gone just keep getting bigger. The villain of WandaVision is supposed to be bigger than thanos. And it’s a Disney + series

Well I was talking about set details 

Well I was talking about set details 

Yeah I know I was talking about how endgame got 5 sets so bigger movies could get more

I have a feeling/hope we get/we will get set descriptions of the Spider-Man 3 sets before the pictures. I think that is a reasonable expectation. As for when, ehhh I think the sources for a lot of the big name lego leakers may release the info after we've gotten a trailer

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Ok I have to make something clear - do you know how many sets we'll getting (not asking you how many, just if you know it), or is it just your prediction / speculation?

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Ok I have to make something clear - do you know how many sets we'll getting (not asking you how many, just if you know it), or is it just your prediction / speculation?

Not sure if Falconfan heard the same things I did but there's a number going around.

Edited by Guyon2002