Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Is it possible they could've mistaken Drax for a Chitauri in the Benatar? Very similar figures, both bald and light bluish grey. 

Let’s goooo!

my only disappointment is the hydra goon in the small set, everything else is amazing! The figure selection of the final battle is the best I could have ever imagined, the entire Trinity+ Scarlet Witch, the new black panther helmet, and a bald Thanos? The sanctuary II is, um, interesting. I’ll probably get it, but I wonder what minifig Thanos will look like. What if that set has a minifig scale stark gauntlet?

I officially do not care about the benatar, and that’s good for me! Same with the captain America set, and maybe the dragon flyer too. Less money I’ll be spending in June. 

Edited by NetherCreeper

1 minute ago, deemen said:

Is the Advent Calendar set MCU or comic-based?

Sounds MCU-ish from the description.

Are the packagings this time gonna have the infinity saga logo? That’d be incredible 

2 minutes ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

Is it possible they could've mistaken Drax for a Chitauri in the Benatar? Very similar figures, both bald and light bluish grey. 

I think it's likely, no Drax is strange unless he's in the CMF with new printing.

3 minutes ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

That would make sense, the Asgardians of the Galaxy scene happened after the final battle

I'm glad we're getting a trinity in this Final battle it feels so complete with Wanda and Bald Thanos with rotating head? Brooooooo I can finally die in peace. 

Long hair thor!!!! Mark 85 - should be a revamp and scale cap! Damnnnnn

I just wanna say once again that I can’t believe that this is happening (thinking about 76131 then this Endgame final battle set). We’ve come a long way

I can't see how they could jazz up Drax to make him worth a CMF spot, whereas Korg I can (with a Miek accessory maybe?). 

This year I seem to be interested in Marvel more than ever before, let’s see how this goes...

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

I'm glad we're getting a trinity in this Final battle it feels so complete with Wanda and Bald Thanos with rotating head? Brooooooo I can finally die in peace. 

I’m too happy right now. Just absolutely incredible 

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

We can recreate the "You took everything from me" scene and the cap lifting mjolnir scene 

No pictures for the sets only description but I can say this... "Best wave eve!"

Just now, TOTDForever said:

We can recreate the "You took everything from me" scene and the cap lifting mjolnir scene 

Arghhhhhh a new wanda broooo I'm so freaking happy!

Great sets! Im happy we can have the mcu hydra goon. I hope the black panther helmet is in the final battle set. Thor hopefully has his beard. Scale suit cap hopefully. This is a must have.

CMF will definitely fill in the gaps.

Korg, Ronin, Endgame Nebula, White Suit Valkyrie and maybe more "legacy" characters like whiplash or Heimdall.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

No pictures for the sets only description but I can say this... "Best wave eve!"

Definitely. We’re living in the best time as Marvel fans

2 minutes ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

Falconfan said that’s not happening a while ago

But he has to be there. Or perhaps promobricks are mistaken? Or falconfan?