Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

4 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yeah I already asked him. Face will incorporate those dots in her movie appearance, torso is given and that hair mold from series 19 coder girl.

That's great news! I think this design looks way better than the orange one we got. I wonder if she will come with a tan cloth piece over the legs.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Well I mean it's obvious Rocket comes in Benatar, it's his ship after all.

What we don't know is which variant - will they go for accuracy and include IW Rocket, or they don't care and they'll use Endgame Rocket? 

I thought infinity war rocket wore the blue outfit at the start of endgame. He was wearing it when they discussed going after thanos at the start of endgame.

35 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

That's great news! I think this design looks way better than the orange one we got. I wonder if she will come with a tan cloth piece over the legs.

I was thinking that too. Maybe thats why they kept the legs unprinted.

also where are these people seeing these sets or pics?!? Lol

25 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

Let me get back to you with that.

Just now, SoggyBottom17 said:

Maybe on the 30 dollar set

You mean the one we don't know the name of yet?

Just now, Thieda said:

Yes, falconfan said it’s a funny endgame set. So it could be new Asgard

10 minutes ago, Thieda said:

Just that its a avengers endgame based set. Not the exact name of the set

@BusterNut31 @PRbrickbuilder - I've seen the figure just now.

As far as I know the figure and cape isn't produce at the same time so seeing this figure make sense that it doesn't have it. But the interesting part.. it's printed into her torso part of it has the yellow cloth so I would say it will be included.

6 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

As far as I know the figure and cape isn't produce at the same time so seeing this figure make sense that it doesn't have it. But the interesting part.. it's printed into her torso part of it has the yellow cloth so I would say it will be included.

Could you tell me which minfigure are you talking about? Not sure about that.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Could you tell me which minfigure are you talking about? Not sure about that.

I'm sorry, It's Shuri. 

I expect the daily bugle to be on a 32x32 and 16x32 baseplates and be similar to the modular police station where it will be the main building and smaller ones on the side which maybe relate to other marvel like maybe Matt Murdock's office if daredevil could appear in the set?

3 minutes ago, Thieda said:

I expect the daily bugle to be on a 32x32 and 16x32 baseplates and be similar to the modular police station where it will be the main building and smaller ones on the side which maybe relate to other marvel like maybe Matt Murdock's office if daredevil could appear in the set?

I think if there is an additional side building in the set, Lego won’t include another office building when the Daily Bugle office is already included. 

8 minutes ago, Thieda said:

I think that’s probably correct

Falconfan said the set is Ninjago Gardens level great but with very good minifigures, so we should expect a great thing.

23 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

So you just saw a leaked shuri? Can you tell where?

Edited by SoggyBottom17

2 minutes ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

I think that’s probably correct

Falconfan said the set is Ninjago Gardens level great but with very good minifigures, so we should expect a great thing.

Did FF give any indication on the number of minifigures included? Are we talking similar numbers to a Master Builder Series Star Wars set?

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Great to hear!

That must mean that we'll be seeing her pretty soon.

Face is so good, dotted lines as well as the neck brace - chin part (because we all know they can't do printing in the neck) she is smirking, torso is detailed as well using two types or blue. Only gripe I have is the skin color. I mean Shuri should be lighter shade of brown not dark. 

Just now, Bricknee said:

Did FF give any indication on the number of minifigures included? Are we talking similar numbers to a Master Builder Series Star Wars set?

No, but I’m guessing it will be 16+ minifigures, which is great.

1 minute ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

So you just saw a leaked shuri? Can you tell where?

A good old friend of mine which I sometimes get some bit of information in leaks.

1 minute ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

No, but I’m guessing it will be 16+ minifigures, which is great.

That would be insane. Any predictions?

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Face is so good, dotted lines as well as the neck brace - chin part (because we all know they can't do printing in the neck) she is smirking, torso is detailed as well using two types or blue. Only gripe I have is the skin color. I mean Shuri should be lighter shade of brown not dark. 

Thanks for the info, sounds great!

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Thanks for the info, sounds great!

My pleasure, we're all in this together! I'm glad Marvel is redeeming themselves by doing this type of "legacy" sets.

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

My pleasure, we're all in this together! I'm glad Marvel is redeeming themselves by doing this type of "legacy" sets.

does she has the same accessories as the old one?