Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

That Spider-man car is one of the few 4+ pre-fab chassis I actually like, a lot less blocky compared to the older chassis with fenders.

Edited by TeriXeri

On 12/10/2021 at 5:13 PM, Borex said:

btw are the dual molded legs from hulk new in that combination? Perfect for making a lizard 

I think they are.. add Henry Wu's torso with the green lizard mask and it'll be pretty much perfect

Edited by TobyAis

The characters/variants displayed on the aforementioned Love & Thunder poster (with the addition of Gorr) are honestly pretty likely to make up the minifigure lineup for the 2 sets we're getting. I'm thinking maybe: 
$20 - Thor (1st variant) and Gorr
$50 - Thor (2nd variant), Mighty Thor/Jane, Valkyrie, Korg and Gorr 

Can't wait to see how they do Jane's figure, she definitely needs a new dualmolded piece for her helmet and hair.

If you're curious what the catalogue says:

Enter the Multiverse. 

The wait is almost over! New sets available from May.

This also confirms Wakanda Forever sets have been pushed back (August according to Promobricks).

Has a Lego set ever had a codename that matches a previous one but with the number #2 at the end?

For example, 76205 and 76205-2

There's an account on Twitter claiming there's a second Doctor Strange set and presented the codename of said set as 76205-2.

Edited by Buckethead

2 hours ago, Buckethead said:

Has a Lego set ever had a codename that matches a previous one but with the number #2 at the end?

For example, 76205 and 76205-2

There's an account on Twitter claiming there's a second Doctor Strange set and presented the codename of said set as 76205-2.

Nope.

Don't trust random Twitter accounts.

5 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Enter the Multiverse. 

This also confirms Wakanda Forever sets have been pushed back (August according to Promobricks).

why would there be a teaser for MoM in there unless there were more sets releasing? I mean the one we already have revealed is on the website

27 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

why would there be a teaser for MoM in there unless there were more sets releasing? I mean the one we already have revealed is on the website

Why would the mechs be in there when they're cancelled?

Because when these catalogues are made, they don't always know what's going to happen or be revealed when.

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Enter the Multiverse. 

Sets? Available from May? I hope that's not just a translation error. And the set we've seen is due January, so this information could be interesting.

I hope they do more sets, MoM is the film I've been looking forward to most since it's announcement, and one small set probably won't do justice for a film with the scale it's presenting. Sure we know nothing about the scale for Wakanda Forever, but it has four sets, yet a film exploring the Marvel multiverse has only one

Well those 4+ sets are pretty average. At least there are some new parts like the dual molded Purple/Bright Green legs. Ms Marvel looks useful too.

51 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Sets? Available from May? I hope that's not just a translation error. And the set we've seen is due January, so this information could be interesting.

I think the May release date is meant solely for the Thor sets. The text in the Doctor Strange set just says, "Enter the Multiverse," 

5 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I hope they do more sets, MoM is the film I've been looking forward to most since it's announcement, and one small set probably won't do justice for a film with the scale it's presenting. Sure we know nothing about the scale for Wakanda Forever, but it has four sets, yet a film exploring the Marvel multiverse has only one

The "enter the multiverse" line is for Strange, the one you're talking about is for Thor.

7 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

So that the set doesn't leak? I honestly don't know why they would do that, it's a January set.

Since the Thor sets have been delayed, do we know if 76219 is still planned for April? Haven't heard much from this one, so I don't know if it's MCU or not.

Edited by Buckethead

7 hours ago, Buckethead said:

Since the Thor sets have been delayed, do we know if 76219 is still planned for April? Haven't heard much from this one, so I don't know if it's MCU or not.

We don't know. 

I am so excited for Love and Thunder sets, and the concept art poster gave me an idea of how the sets might look.

76207 Thor's Mystical Goat Chariot (20€, 159 pcs). Includes Thor (red jacket suit), Korg and Miek (minfigure form with Demogorgon legs, like on these concept arts: bit.ly/3ESJv15). The builds are Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder (goats from concept art and set photos) and the chariot.

76208 Asgardian Ship Showdown (50€, 564 pcs). Includes Thor (blue & gold suit), The Mighty Thor, Valkyrie and Gorr The God Butcher. The build is the ship (as seen in the concept art, between the goats), and Valkyrie's Steed is also included (regular horse mould with Buckbeak' wings).

Just to be clear, that's just speculation based on official materials from the movie.

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I am so excited for Love and Thunder sets, and the concept art poster gave me an idea of how the sets might look.

76207 Thor's Mystical Goat Chariot (20€, 159 pcs). Includes Thor (red jacket suit), Korg and Miek (minfigure form with Demogorgon legs, like on these concept arts: bit.ly/3ESJv15). The builds are Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder (goats from concept art and set photos) and the chariot.

76208 Asgardian Ship Showdown (50€, 564 pcs). Includes Thor (blue & gold suit), The Mighty Thor, Valkyrie and Gorr The God Butcher. The build is the ship (as seen in the concept art, between the goats), and Valkyrie's Steed is also included (regular horse mould with Buckbeak' wings).

Just to be clear, that's just speculation based on official materials from the movie.

Good picks but that art isn't real

18 minutes ago, bradreed715 said:

I'm confident that art is real. The last one with Miek is reflective of the set photos that leaked a while back.

27 minutes ago, bradreed715 said:

It is. It looks too much like the actual designs from the movie to not be.

The designs look just like all the materials we got previously, and the ones we got before were too undetailed to just copy them. Goats perfectly represent the ones from the set photos. Not to mention that it's never been posted anywhere before, and it was made by the same company which made the leaked Ms. Marvel art.

10 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

I'm confident that art is real. The last one with Miek is reflective of the set photos that leaked a while back.

I'm pretty sure he meant the recently leaked art, not the Miek concept arts.

38 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It is. It looks too much like the actual designs from the movie to not be.

The designs look just like all the materials we got previously, and the ones we got before were too undetailed to just copy them. Goats perfectly represent the ones from the set photos. Not to mention that it's never been posted anywhere before, and it was made by the same company which made the leaked Ms. Marvel art.

I'm pretty sure he meant the recently leaked art, not the Miek concept arts.

Taika Watiti said himself it wasn't real and that's my point. It's only designs that we have seen from the movie besides Korg's look and Thor's new suit. Literally everything on that poster was in the few leaked set photos we saw. Literally anyone could have made it. The blue suit also just looks like a recolor of the Dark World suit

3 minutes ago, bradreed715 said:

Taika Watiti said himself it wasn't real and that's my point. It's only designs that we have seen from the movie besides Korg's look and Thor's new suit. Literally everything on that poster was in the few leaked set photos we saw. Literally anyone could have made it. The blue suit also just looks like a recolor of the Dark World suit

Oh, a person from Marvel denying that a leak is real? How original :sarcasm_smug:

Also, he just said that it's not an official poster, and he's not wrong - it's a promotional merchandise art.

The blue suit is also official, it's been revealed months ago on a promotional material (more like the outline of it, but you could clearly see the details).

15 minutes ago, bradreed715 said:

Yup, exactly.

Also, I noticed that what I previously thought was an Asgardian ship is the chariot itself, as the Goats are attached to it, so that kinda ruins my set ideas...

Are we getting Infinity Saga Sets this year? because I very much need a stealth suit cap and a WWII cap suit