Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Looking at the boring SW accessory packs, I hope the Infinity Saga one will actually be worthwhile, even though I’m fully expecting at least two Chitauri to be included :tongue:

15 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Looking at the boring SW accessory packs, I hope the Infinity Saga one will actually be worthwhile, even though I’m fully expecting at least two Chitauri to be included :tongue:

I agree that a (hopefully) four minifigure accessory pack with two Chitauri does sound very likely.  I would hope that in that scenario, the other two would be either Endgame Black Widow and Hawkeye/Ronin (because a Vormir set seems incredibly unlikely to happen for obvious reasons) or Drax and Nebula (to go with the Benatar set)

Edited by spiderfan2000

39 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

it is sad we won't have good representations of NWH in lego form prior to the release of the film 

Me too, but I’d rather get accurate sets after the movie than getting inaccurate ones before

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I just hope we get at least one good figure, preferably Ronin or Nat in her Endgame outfit (best case scenario would be both of course).

I don’t think Nat is likely since the only time she and Clint were together was on Vormir. If it’s four figures, then I would want Drax and Nebula with two Chitauri, but if it’s three figures then I think Clint with two Outriders and the Stark Gauntlet would be a great option. 

I need a Ronin and Nebula minifig, they were so important to the plot of Endgame yet we still haven't got either..

3 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

it is sad we won't have good representations of NWH in lego form prior to the release of the film 

We won't get a good representation of NWH in any form prior to the release of the film.

34 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We won't get a good representation of NWH in any form prior to the release of the film.

goes without saying, I specifically mentioned lego due to what these forums stand for 

7 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

goes without saying, I specifically mentioned lego due to what these forums stand for 

I hope they release spoiler merchandise right after the movie releases.

We might wait for LEGO longer, but them revealing or starting to sell merchandise with actual spoilers will give me hope that LEGO sets have already been made.

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I hope they release spoiler merchandise right after the movie releases.

We might wait for LEGO longer, but them revealing or starting to sell merchandise with actual spoilers will give me hope that LEGO sets have already been made.

not too soon, not everyone can make the time to see it on the 15th afterall.

2 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

not too soon, not everyone can make the time to see it on the 15th afterall.

Well obviously I didn't mean December 17th, they won't reveal it that soon.

Either way, the only thing (merchandise-worthy) that they still haven't revealed are Tobey and Andrew, that's it.

And it's not like they expect people to be silent about them for weeks. The internet will explode the week this movie premieres, and it will be all over the internet.

Cosbaby Green Goblin and Doc Ock from NWH revealed. Hopefully this means that we’ll see more toys of them from other companies, especially LEGO, showing up soon

11 hours ago, hvader said:

Cosbaby Green Goblin and Doc Ock from NWH revealed. Hopefully this means that we’ll see more toys of them from other companies, especially LEGO, showing up soon

I don't care if the sets are accurate or not, I just want lego to understand what a goldmine of profit this movie is for them if they were to make these hypothetical spoiler sets.

Also I hope everyone secured their tickets, I barely got mine

2 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

I don't care if the sets are accurate or not, I just want lego to understand what a goldmine of profit this movie is for them if they were to make these hypothetical spoiler sets.

Also I hope everyone secured their tickets, I barely got mine

Took me 3 hours to get those tickets haha. But yes I wish lego could fully take advantage of this opportunity and make fantastic minifigures

2 hours ago, hvader said:

Took me 3 hours to get those tickets haha. But yes I wish lego could fully take advantage of this opportunity and make fantastic minifigures

I stayed up until 1 am my time because literally every website was down due to heavy traffic 

Not 2022 related but I recently missed out on some retiring products (Vaders Castle and Gingerbread House) so i am really excited to comment that I finally received the Falcon and Black Widow battle pack. I don’t think aftermarket prices on that would go too crazy but I’m glad I got it in time as I would definitely need to pay shipping on BrickLink, and got free shipping on my Lego order.

I do need to modify these wings on Falcon as I think they look atrocious and want his wing build to resemble the 2019 comic Vulture fig that came in that Sandman set. Black Widow is nice to get an extra of I guess but instead of complaining about her being repeated in this cheap pack, i think her inclusion in the Avengers Tower was what should have been changed. There weren’t enough exclusive figs in that tower to justify the purchase for me I really thought it was overpriced and had too many of the same characters available in the rest of that wave. But thats neither here nor there as those beautiful 2020 Enix sets are officially done with. My only real hope now is that the Hulk from that $60 Juniors set is made available else where soon. I really enjoyed that big fig but not its exclusivity to an overpriced Juniors set lol.

14 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

what if the only "spoiler set" we get for NWH is an accessory pack?

I hope not, since accessory packs only have 4 figures and most of them are repeats

22 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

what if the only "spoiler set" we get for NWH is an accessory pack?

I think we’ll definitely get actual sets, but an accessory pack isn’t a bad idea for something we might get in addition to another set or two. Like, if we somehow only get the classic Green Goblin suit from the 2002 movie and not his new suit, I think a good idea for an accessory pack would be Goblin in his new suit with Spider-Man, Ned, and the glider. That probably won’t happen, though. 

Such a shame LEGO passed on what could've been another fantastic D+ set. A $30 set with a car, Clint, Kate, Echo and maybe Lucky would've sold like hot cakes.

LEGO need to get their act together with those Disney+ series.

I am absolutely fine with having a CMF series to cover them, but I suppose they won't make a new Marvel series every year.

So are they going to skip most of the Disney+ series? Come on LEGO, they aren't lesser than the movies. If you can cover Star Wars Disney+ series, then so you can Marvel.

I'd rather not have sets for the Disney+ series at this point. Sure we have one or two characters that might be of interest at the moment, but they won't do those characters justice working with concept art and no idea what the context of the shows are. Later Disney+ series seem to be even more focused on characters that many will have decreased interest in and we have plenty of opportunities to revisit the characters in movies or otherwise IF they become liked among the audience via Legacy sets. I'd rather see them deliver on the main series, revisit some of the films they missed OR be adventurous with builds and give us something unique.

2 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

but they won't do those characters justice working with concept art and no idea what the context of the shows are. 

You could say the exact same thing about MCU movies.