Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

54 minutes ago, dyl-and said:

two of the BPWF sets have the same piece count but one is $20 more expensive??

Maybe the bigger one has bigfig?

That's the only explanation I could come up with. I mean, maybe that's also because of the bigger parts, but still seems doubtful to me

1 hour ago, dyl-and said:

two of the BPWF sets have the same piece count but one is $20 more expensive??

May be a typo or wrong info, because two sets in the same with the same exact piece count is a bit weird. But a bigfig could also explain it.

My predictions for the Thor sets are:

-$20: 90s Thor (yellow boots) with Star-Lord and maybe another Guardian (Drax or Nebula). Build are the two goats and a chariot.

-$50: Thor (final battle suit), Jane Thor, Valkyrie and Gorr. No idea on the builds.

But them we got Korg and Miek left, and their headpieces already exist. So I think the accessory pack might be Endgame Korg and Miek with two outriders.

I'll probably end up getting both Love and Thunder sets, they need to be amazing with all those characters. Can't wait to see what builds and minifigs they choose.

Wakanda Forever sounds like such a weird wave. 10€ set with over 50 pieces? That's like a 4+ level. And the 30€ and 50€ sets have the same piece count? Strange. I love getting 10€ sets for new movies tho.

There's also a 20€ mystery set releasing April 1st. Sounds like a likely candidate for a NWH set.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

There's also a 20€ mystery set releasing April 1st. Sounds like a likely candidate for a NWH set.

Whilst I desperately hope for more NWH sets, a single spoiler set in that price-range seems anti-climactic to be honest. Given the precedent for this price-point (i.e. 2-3 minifigures), how much can they really fit? Unless the two additional sets Fulcrum indicated are split between April and summer I guess.

Perhaps I phrased that wrong. 

I didn't mean that it's likely the NWH set - I meant that this set could be a potential candidate for the remaining NWH sets.

Fulcrum is still rather sure that we're getting 2 more sets, but I think that they'd release both of them at once, hence why 76219 is probably not a NWH set. They definitely need 2 sets to include Andrew in one, while Tobey in the other.

6 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

They definitely need 2 sets to include Andrew in one, while Tobey in the other.

Fully agree. I’m sure there’ll be a big spoiler merchandise announcement following the second trailer releasing. Even if Lego have nothing to show before next summer, maybe there’ll at least be some sort of confirmation? 

48 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Perhaps I phrased that wrong. 

I didn't mean that it's likely the NWH set - I meant that this set could be a potential candidate for the remaining NWH sets.

Fulcrum is still rather sure that we're getting 2 more sets, but I think that they'd release both of them at once, hence why 76219 is probably not a NWH set. They definitely need 2 sets to include Andrew in one, while Tobey in the other.

I desperately what you to be right lol

I just want the last 2 NWH sets to be medium or large sets with all the characters we need like the Spider-Men and the villains

51 minutes ago, hvader said:

I just want the last 2 NWH sets to be medium or large sets with all the characters we need like the Spider-Men and the villains

We need 3 Spider-Men, and 6 villains.

Sandman could be buildable, so that leaves us with 5 minifigs. I dunno if they'll include the 6th villain as they seem to avoid him for now, and it's much harder to check who he is (we know it tho).

My idea: Tom, Andrew and Electro in a 20-30€ set with buildable Sandman (the team-up seen in the trailer) / Tom, Tobey, Goblin, Doc Ock, Lizard and (possibly) the 6th member in a ~50€ set.

This would be absolutely perfect. I hope they'll include all the villains tho - I wouldn't like a situation where we'd only get half of them, or just 4 etc.

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We need 3 Spider-Men, and 6 villains.

Sandman could be buildable, so that leaves us with 5 minifigs. I dunno if they'll include the 6th villain as they seem to avoid him for now, and it's much harder to check who he is (we know it tho).

My idea: Tom, Andrew and Electro in a 20-30€ set with buildable Sandman (the team-up seen in the trailer) / Tom, Tobey, Goblin, Doc Ock, Lizard and (possibly) the 6th member in a ~50€ set.

This would be absolutely perfect. I hope they'll include all the villains tho - I wouldn't like a situation where we'd only get half of them, or just 4 etc.

Don´t forget LEGO really likes to take minifg spaces with generic civillians...

I’m going to be happy if we at least get Tobey, Andrew, Green Goblin, Doc Ock, and Electro. They’re probably also going to throw in repeats of both Tom suits and characters like Aunt May or Ned so I’m not sure if we’ll get all six villains, but I’d love to be wrong. 

31 minutes ago, Walter529a said:

Don´t forget LEGO really likes to take minifg spaces with generic civillians...

This time they have 3 Spider-Men and a whole Sinister Six. No need for other characters.

So the Wolverine mech is getting the classic yellow suit, thank god. Now to just hope that the cowl is included along with the hair.

And now that we know the buildable Iron Man is going to be similar to Arishem in terms of height, I'm definitely going to be changing it into a Sentinel. It's practically already going to be done for me with the circle on the chest and the robotic face/body, all I need to do is swap out the red and gold for blue and purple. 

Just build the 4 Eternals sets and this is easily my favorite MCU wave yet, just great stuff all around! The Deviants are fantastic and the figures are great (especially if you swap out some of the heads and hairpieces). Arishem isn't the sturdiest but he looks fantastic on display. 

On the negative side of things: also built the Sanctum set and it honestly sucks. It has a really odd footprint, isn't enjoyable to build and just overall feels like a soulless product. I'm glad it's at least a good partspack so I didn't completely waste my money. Figs are great.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

This time they have 3 Spider-Men and a whole Sinister Six. No need for other characters.

if we only get the 2 other Spider-Men and one villain like Green Goblin, that'll be a win for me personally. If that mysterious marvel set isn't NWH based then we are screwed until the summer or fall of 2022. And if not those periods, then we are just going to have to accept we aren't getting a spoiler set

59 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

if we only get the 2 other Spider-Men and one villain like Green Goblin, that'll be a win for me personally. If that mysterious marvel set isn't NWH based then we are screwed until the summer or fall of 2022. And if not those periods, then we are just going to have to accept we aren't getting a spoiler set

So you don't want Doc Ock? I would at least include Doc Ock and Electro as well

3 minutes ago, hvader said:

So you don't want Doc Ock? I would at least include Doc Ock and Electro as well

That's not what he meant.

He meant that just getting anything for this movie with spoilers, as simple as 3 characters out of 8 would be enough to make him happy. Of course more would be better, but getting anything is better than nothing.

1 hour ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

Same. 

I'd die for Lizard, Electro or Doc Ock (especially Lizard), but I just hope we get anything.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t release the other NWH sets for a few months, but then they just go all out with spoilers. I’d much rather they did that then release sets earlier that are just incorrect. 

1 hour ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t release the other NWH sets for a few months, but then they just go all out with spoilers. I’d much rather they did that then release sets earlier that are just incorrect. 

assuming fulcrum was right in his suspicions. 

finally found the CMF at my Target and I managed to get T’Challa Star-Lord, Captain Carter, Zombie Cap, Zombie Hunter Spidey, Loki, Sylvie, and Monica with duplicates of Zombie Cap, Zombie Hunter Spidey, and Sylvie. May just BrickLink the rest. I’m surprised how good the Peter Parker face and hair look on the standard comic Spider-Man. 

Looks like Star Wars is getting adult-oriented display pieces next year (the Death Star trash compactor and Luke's training on Dagobah). It would be incredible if we could get something similar instead of the near constant oversized vehicles and mechs.