Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

16 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

do you think any of those set numbers that recently leaked are Thor related?

Anything is possible, too early to tell as of now. We’ll probably get more concrete info on March sets by the end of December.

76205: Marvel Theatrical $30
76206: Marvel Avengers $39.99
76207: $19.99
76208: $49.99
76211: $49.99
76212: $9.99
76213: $29.99
76219: $19.99

I'm leaning towards;
76205 as a Doctor Strange set.
76206 as a Legacy set.
76207 & 7608 as the Spider-man NWH 2nd wave.
76211, 76212, 76213 & 76219 as Thor L&T sets.

Either way, I hope that we get a sense of what they are soon.

3 hours ago, Scarilian said:

I'm leaning towards;
76206 as a Legacy set.

There's no way we're getting 4 sets for Thor L&T.

11 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

how many sets do you guys think Thor Love and Thunder will get? Since the film has a May release the set(s) would have to come out in either March or April

Between 2 and 3.

6 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

do you think any of those set numbers that recently leaked are Thor related?

Definitely. Those numbers are 1HY Marvel sets, so they include Love and Thunder, and probably Wakanda Forever.

I'd say that 76207 and 76208 are sets for that movie.

2 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

There's no way we're getting 4 sets for Thor L&T.

My guess it's 4 different subthemes, based on the amount of the set. 

Subtheme #1

76207: $19.99
76208: $49.99

Subtheme #2

76211: $49.99

Subtheme #3

76212: $9.99
76213: $29.99

Subtheme #4

76219: $19.99

8 hours ago, Scarilian said:

I'm leaning towards;
76206 as a Legacy set.

I'd love 2 spoiler NWH sets lol

Considering that Doctor Strange MoM is gonna be the biggest solo film so far, I'm pretty sure we can expect to see more than one set. I doubt one little set will fit all of the characters there especially (and if rumors are correct) 

Spoiler

Shuma Gorath

Just managed to buy the 4+ FFH / NWH set. Can't wait to build it :moar:

32 minutes ago, EggBoi said:

Considering that Doctor Strange MoM is gonna be the biggest solo film so far, I'm pretty sure we can expect to see more than one set. I doubt one little set will fit all of the characters there especially (and if rumors are correct) 

Reveal hidden contents

Shuma Gorath

There are A LOT of smaller and bigger roles which they haven't unveiled yet, but for now they're promoting it with just 4 characters - Strange, Wanda, Wong and Chavez. They have the biggest roles.

There was a concept art leak a while ago for Doctor Strange, so other than the four mentioned Minifigures, I think we could likely have two or three others.

Spoiler

Mordo, Clea, and maybe Rintrah

Just now, Buckethead said:

There was a concept art leak a while ago for Doctor Strange, so other than the four mentioned Minifigures, I think we could likely have two or three others.

Hide contents

Mordo, Clea, and maybe Rintrah

Not in one set.

Is a 2nd wave possible? I guess, since there are so many characters that either wouldn't be revealed to Lego, or that wouldn't fit in just one set.

But the thing is, we are getting just one set before the movie. It's 30€, so it'll include either 3 or 4 minifigs. That means that they'll choose from the main ones - Strange, Wanda, Chavez and Wong.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Just managed to buy the 4+ FFH / NWH set. Can't wait to build it :moar:

There are A LOT of smaller and bigger roles which they haven't unveiled yet, but for now they're promoting it with just 4 characters - Strange, Wanda, Wong and Chavez. They have the biggest roles.

well I doubt they're gonna fit 

Spoiler

Shuma Gorath

in one set.

Finished building 76184, and I love it :wub:

The builds are... well, 4+. I kinda like the car, it looks pretty good and normal for a 4+ set. The drone is terrible tho, I absolutely hate it.

Minifigures are amazing tho. I've never had this Nick Fury, so it's nice to add him to my collection. Mysterio is such an amazing update, finally a golden torso, and the helmet looks simply perfect.

This Spidey is probably one of my favourite minifigs ever. The prints are superb, I love the new face print. My nitpicks are no arm printing (they aren't that detailed, but it still would be nice) and no white outline on the front symbol (really small nitpick tho).

26 minutes ago, doclord said:

Remember there is another big Marvel movie coming out next year as well that is not Thor or Strange.

There are multiple Marvel movies coming out - In The Multiverse of Madness, Love and Thunder, Wakanda Forever, The Marvels, Into The Spider-Verse 2 and Morbius.

1 hour ago, doclord said:

Remember there is another big Marvel movie coming out next year as well that is not Thor or Strange.

Black Panther 2 will probably get 2 sets like first movie, but I think Thor 4 will get more than that as it seem like a bigger movie.

9 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Not in one set.

Is a 2nd wave possible? I guess, since there are so many characters that either wouldn't be revealed to Lego, or that wouldn't fit in just one set.

But the thing is, we are getting just one set before the movie. It's 30€, so it'll include either 3 or 4 minifigs. That means that they'll choose from the main ones - Strange, Wanda, Chavez and Wong.

Sorry, I meant two or three possibilities. I wouldn't expect a $30 dollar set to have seven Minifigures.

I hope Wanda gets a new face print in the MoM sets.

If the rumours and supposedly leaked previs are to be believed, she'll need one unless they ignore that completely.

Edited by ood0

8 hours ago, ood0 said:

I hope Wanda gets a new face print in the MoM sets.

Hide contents

If the rumours and supposedly leaked previs are to be believed, she'll need one unless they ignore that completely.

Those are really spoilery territories, Marvel wouldn't reveal that to Lego.

We'll just get Wanda in her WandaVision outfit. This is the one they'll use to be promoting the movie. The one from pre-visuals is something that happens later on, and is a huge spoiler.

9 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Those are really spoilery territories, Marvel wouldn't reveal that to Lego.

We'll just get Wanda in her WandaVision outfit. This is the one they'll use to be promoting the movie. The one from pre-visuals is something that happens later on, and is a huge spoiler.

But yet people like us know about it before a trailer has even been close to coming out, I don't think it's crazy to think that LEGO has more knowledge then random people on the internet

13 hours ago, bradreed715 said:

But yet people like us know about it before a trailer has even been close to coming out, I don't think it's crazy to think that LEGO has more knowledge then random people on the internet

Just because the whole plot leaked doesn't mean Marvel would just casually reveal to Marvel.

And even if Lego has the knowledge, it's not like they could make sets based on leaks.

Not to mention it leaked 2 days ago.

Man, if only we could've gotten Ultron as a CMF figure instead of Gamora, Spidey or Zombie Cap. Honestly aside from Peggy and T'Challa the chosen characters for the What If...? CMF figs are embarrassingly bad. 

18 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Man, if only we could've gotten Ultron as a CMF figure instead of Gamora, Spidey or Zombie Cap. Honestly aside from Peggy and T'Challa the chosen characters for the What If...? CMF figs are embarrassingly bad. 

It's just embarrassing how they didn't choose like main characters from this series, that is Ultron and Guardians of The Multiverse.

Only 2 of 5 minifigs are those. I mean I'm not complaining about Spidey as it's not only my favourite suit ever, but also one for my favourite minifigs ever.

But no Infinity Ultron? No Party Thor? No Doctor Strange Supreme? And they make another Cap variant, and a pretty boring Gamora variant.

This series has some of the best execution for a CMF, but the choices are pretty terrible in some places and I can't feel not somehow disappointed in this series...

I'm finally getting it today tho, so in the next few hours I'll probably write how much I love finally having it.