Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

On 9/9/2021 at 2:41 AM, Brickroll said:

Does anyone else think that the new Winter Soldier cmf head would work better as a Scott Lang piece maybe? Right now I’m using Poe Dameron’s but every time I see it I think it resembles him.

Hide contents

On another note, the episode today was great, but I’ve been trying to do a build for every episode and I can’t figure out what to do. Any ideas?

Reveal hidden contents

you should try to make a giant Hope with zombies on her

3 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Yeah it's really quite annoying. I absolutely adore the Spidey games (the first game is my favorite game of all time alongside Horizon Zero Dawn) and Yuri Lowenthal's Peter is by far my favorite incarnation of the character ever brought to screen. I could easily come up with several waves of sets based on these games but all LEGO cares about doing is 2 SDCC figures 99.99% of us will never be able to get :hmpf_bad:

I'd kill for a Horizon Zero Dawn (or Forbidden West) set, wonder if it could be made as a Lego Ideas project? Probably not if the game has a 16+ rating, same as Spidey.

Wonder if that could be the reason why we're not getting those sets, seeing as it's technically an equivalent of R rating (16 vs 17). Practically speaking tho, we all know it's PG-13, while 18+ games are like an R rating (and some of them NC-17).

But on the other hand, we got a set based on Battlefront II, which also was 16+. I sometimes feel like Lego's choices are often inconsequential and illogical tbh.

On 9/9/2021 at 5:08 PM, TobyAis said:

Same mate!! I already have red/dark blue dual moulded legs waiting for her!

Me, too! Ordered the Wildlife Photographer CMF just for Endgame Captain Marvel. I think it looks like a fun little set. I'm excited to buy it. :sweet:

My 6 pack of minifigures just came, and I got Wanda, Bucky, gamora, zombie cap, Loki, and vision. Sadly I’m still missing spidey and tchalla 

I bought two 6 pack boxes from Target.  They both seem to have the same 6 characters from what I can feel: Captain America, Sylvie, Captain Carter, Zombie Hunter Spidey, Monica & T'Challa.  I opened one set but I think I'll be trying to find the ones I'm missing in a store & then returning the duplicates I don't want.  Fortunately for me no Zombie Captain America since I really don't want that one.  So I still need to find the five I'm missing and a few extra for doubles.

46 minutes ago, karrit said:

I bought two 6 pack boxes from Target.  They both seem to have the same 6 characters from what I can feel: Captain America, Sylvie, Captain Carter, Zombie Hunter Spidey, Monica & T'Challa.  I opened one set but I think I'll be trying to find the ones I'm missing in a store & then returning the duplicates I don't want.  Fortunately for me no Zombie Captain America since I really don't want that one.  So I still need to find the five I'm missing and a few extra for doubles.

Honest question, why the hell would you want 11 out of 12 characters :laugh_hard:

If you already have 92% of the series, why not get it all then.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Honest question, why the hell would you want 11 out of 12 characters :laugh_hard:

I mean…if you aren’t a completionist and you don’t want the last one, then going out of your way to get something you don’t want is sort of just mindless consumerism, no?

Edited by Brickroll

Anyone else have distribution issues with a full box of the CMFs? I ordered a box from MinifiguresPlus on Brickset’s forum and ended up with 3 extra Loki’s 😵💫 and missing 2 Sylvie’s and a Sam Wilson Captain America

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Honestly I want some of the characters more to get the different colored heads and body parts to be used elsewhere, a few of the characters I do want for what/who they are.  If I accidentally end up with the zombie one so be it but I'm not purposely going to try/need to get it.  Had the two boxes I got been all twelve characters I would have been good with them.  The Zombie Captain America does absolutely nothing for me.  I'm not really invested in the Marvel sets unless I find one really interesting or good for unusual parts.  I  absolutely hate the Mech stuff.  My main focus these days is mostly the Harry Potter stuff but even there I don't buy everything.

1 hour ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

Anyone else have distribution issues with a full box of the CMFs? I ordered a box from MinifiguresPlus on Brickset’s forum and ended up with 3 extra Loki’s ‍and missing 2 Sylvie’s and a Sam Wilson Captain America.

I came here to post the same — received five Loki total and only one Sylvie.

Edited by Sir Gareth

3 hours ago, Sir Gareth said:

I came here to post the same — received five Loki total and only one Sylvie.

5 hours ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

Anyone else have distribution issues with a full box of the CMFs? I ordered a box from MinifiguresPlus on Brickset’s forum and ended up with 3 extra Loki’s 😵💫 and missing 2 Sylvie’s and a Sam Wilson Captain America

Well, he isn't called the God of Mischief for no reason... :laugh_hard:

15 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Well, he isn't called the God of Mischief for no reason... :laugh_hard:

It’s definitely catchier than the God of taking up more slots than he should in a series of colletable plastic toys :laugh:

My box from minifiguremaddness should be dispatched this week, looking forward to it :wub:

My local retailer will get the whole series next week. They're great as they sell the whole series (a complete set of 12 minifigs), but they always add stickers with the characters' names on the bags so you're able to buy them individually if you'd want to.

I'll get the whole series next Friday, can't wait :wub:

New trailer:

So excited for this series, the car chase looks like it could've been a really cool set. Sadly we're stuck with 2 rather boring What If...? sets :sadnew:

Seeing as Marvel covered first 4 Disney+ series in the CMF, I'm curious to see what they'll do next.

Because I swear, if we don't get Hailee Steinfeld's Kate Bishop, I will burn Lego's HQ to the ground.

Was that a hearing aid in his ear? Are they finally going to make him deaf? Will they be on the figure if they make one?

7 minutes ago, ood0 said:

Was that a hearing aid in his ear? Are they finally going to make him deaf? Will they be on the figure if they make one?

Yes. Yes. A City fig had one a while back so possibly yes.

8 minutes ago, ood0 said:

He's not deaf, we just know he'll wear hearing aid. Probably the beginning of his hearing problems.

I don't think Lego is willing to do side-head printing, so don't expect those. 

1 minute ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Yes. Yes. A City fig had one a while back so possibly yes.

That's so cool tbh! Didn't know about that one :wub:

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

21 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

Has lego ever cancelled MCU based sets before? Like have them planned to come out but for some reason or another they just never see the light of day?

Not that I know of 

Now this looks like a fun show! I'd love a set with that old sportscar including Kate, Clint and some bad guys.

Also is a new Bow too much to ask this time around? I feel with all the new dynamic pieces introduced the past years we could do something for the quite static bow pieces?

Edited by kevkipo

5 hours ago, PGBQW said:

Please let me get a Tony Dalton minifigure that's all I've ever asked for

Lalo Salamanca is such a good character man