Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Sir Gareth said:

I cannot sanction your Mobius erasure (I jest; however, he is sorely missed from the minifigure series.)

Pruning :classic:

Does anyone else think that the new Winter Soldier cmf head would work better as a Scott Lang piece maybe? Right now I’m using Poe Dameron’s but every time I see it I think it resembles him.

On another note, the episode today was great, but I’ve been trying to do a build for every episode and I can’t figure out what to do. Any ideas?

Edited by Brickroll

2 hours ago, Brickroll said:

Hide contents

On another note, the episode today was great, but I’ve been trying to do a build for every episode and I can’t figure out what to do. Any ideas?

Reveal hidden contents

(WHAT IF? EPISODE 5 SPOILERS)

Spoiler

The train is the first thing that springs to mind for me, maybe with one side wall removed to show an action scene with Bucky and the zombie Cap minifig?

6 hours ago, Sir Gareth said:

I cannot sanction your Mobius erasure (I jest; however, he is sorely missed from the minifigure series.)

Considering we only have 12 minifigs, I totally understand why they skipped him.

11 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The choices in this series are so weird, and I can't understand them.

No Agatha, the show's main villain, but we get a secondary character like Monica?

No antagonistic characters for TFaTWS? I mean Zemo and Walker would be amazing choices, and Karli wouldn't be bad neither.

For What If...? we get Zombie Cap, but we don't get Party Thor or Doctor Strange Supreme?

Not to mention 33.3% of minifigs have Cap shields...

Loki is the only series with a perfect selection (knowing they couldn't spoil other Variants and He Who Remains).

I think they included Monica so they wouldn't have to make a new mold and face for The Marvels

6 hours ago, ood0 said:

I think they included Monica so they wouldn't have to make a new mold and face for The Marvels

You may be right about hair, but we already head good hair mold similar to Monica’s. Cmf will be out of production by the time LEGO will produce Marvels sets, so unlikely that head will be used.

44 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

You may be right about hair, but we already head good hair mold similar to Monica’s. Cmf will be out of production by the time LEGO will produce Marvels sets, so unlikely that head will be used.

CMF prints can carry over into normal retail sets and vice versa.

5 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

CMF prints can carry over into normal retail sets and vice versa.

He didn't say they can't tho.

53 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

I dunno, I mean it's just a one-year difference. Sets for The Marvels are coming between August and October 2022.

12 hours ago, Brickroll said:

Does anyone else think that the new Winter Soldier cmf head would work better as a Scott Lang piece maybe? Right now I’m using Poe Dameron’s but every time I see it I think it resembles him.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I was kinda thinking the same thing, except instead of using CMF Bucky's head for Scott Lang, I'm planning on replacing Ikaris' head from the Eternals sets with Bucky's head + hairpiece cuz it seems like a better fit

Not sure if I’ve seen anyone mention this yet, but does Wong in the NWH set use the same face print as Gilgamesh from the Eternals sets?

8 minutes ago, NeutralNoodle said:

Not sure if I’ve seen anyone mention this yet, but does Wong in the NWH set use the same face print as Gilgamesh from the Eternals sets?

They’re different prints from what I can see on S@H.

1 hour ago, NeutralNoodle said:

They're different. Wong's facial expression matches neither of Gilgamesh's and the facial hair is different too.

Sony just announced a new Wolverine game from Insomniac (the same studio that made Marvel's Spider-Man and Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales). Unlikely that we'll see any sets for this game but I'm hyped for it!

Marvel's Spider-Man 2 announced as well, coming out in 2023. Pete and Miles are back and Venom is the villain (building off the teasers in the previous 2 games). Again not expecting any sets but it would be really cool to get some.

41 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Sony just announced a new Wolverine game from Insomniac (the same studio that made Marvel's Spider-Man and Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales). Unlikely that we'll see any sets for this game but I'm hyped for it!

I don't think I've ever been this hyped for a game since GTAV

Edited by TobyAis

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

It'll probably get the same treatment as the other Insomniac games; a single exclusive minifigure that is unobtainable to 97% of fans. The following year would then give us Spider Man 2's Venom, or Symbiote Suit Spider Man

Marvel's Spider-Man 2 announced as well, coming out in 2023. Pete and Miles are back and Venom is the villain (building off the teasers in the previous 2 games). Again not expecting any sets but it would be really cool to get some.

I hate how Lego is always omitting video games.

I am surprised we didn't get a Jedi: Fallen Order set, and they'll definitely omit those 2 too (Wolverine will probably have a higher rating tho).

1 minute ago, NRG Spider said:

I really hope we get a symbiote suit

It's about damn time, isn't it? I can't believe it's still exclusive to that one Comic-Con minifig set...

Whoa, that teaser trailer looks great! I loved Wolverine's Revenge when it came out forever ago. :grin:

Anybody else pumped for Sanctuary II?? I can't wait to get my hands on that Endgame Captain Marvel minifigure!

37 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

Anybody else pumped for Sanctuary II?? I can't wait to get my hands on that Endgame Captain Marvel minifigure!

Same mate!! I already have red/dark blue dual moulded legs waiting for her!

How long are CMFs available for? I'm wanting to get a complete set of the Marvel ones, but I'm not quite able to right now

8 hours ago, Moon_Knight said:

Not really. I really want the Captain Marvel fig but I already have the Stark fig and I greatly dislike Thanos minifigs (they just don't do it for me). The build honestly looks really bad, even at this pricepoint it could've been far more accurate.

Edited by lego_guyon02

2 hours ago, Gremer2 said:

How long are CMFs available for? I'm wanting to get a complete set of the Marvel ones, but I'm not quite able to right now

In my country they're already out of stock in every store I could check as of yesterday.

19 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I hate how Lego is always omitting video games.

I am surprised we didn't get a Jedi: Fallen Order set, and they'll definitely omit those 2 too (Wolverine will probably have a higher rating tho).

It's about damn time, isn't it? I can't believe it's still exclusive to that one Comic-Con minifig set...

LEGO really is incredibly out of touch when it comes to video games which is incredibly frustrating. It likely doesn't help that we had an entire wave of Avengers sets loosely inspired by the critical flop of an Avengers game...

That said, we don't even know what the rating is going to be for the Wolverine game or whether or not we'll be able to actually slice up bad guys with Wolverine's claws. If it’s going to be bloody and violent(which it should be) there's zero chance we get sets(that said, we're looong overdue for new X-Men sets) Not having sets based on Fallen order or the Spider-man games is inexcusable though. The best we got was a Doc Ock minifig inspired by the game design, a SDCC exclusive figure and an easter egg in the form of a sticker on a monitor in one set and a hidden backpack in another...

Edited by ToaDraco

1 hour ago, ToaDraco said:

Not having sets based on Fallen order or the Spider-man games is inexcusable though. The best we got was a Doc Ock minifig inspired by the game design, a SDCC exclusive figure and an easter egg in the form of a sticker on a monitor in one set and a hidden backpack in another...

Yeah it's really quite annoying. I absolutely adore the Spidey games (the first game is my favorite game of all time alongside Horizon Zero Dawn) and Yuri Lowenthal's Peter is by far my favorite incarnation of the character ever brought to screen. I could easily come up with several waves of sets based on these games but all LEGO cares about doing is 2 SDCC figures 99.99% of us will never be able to get :hmpf_bad:

12 hours ago, PGBQW said:

In my country they're already out of stock in every store I could check as of yesterday.

The Lego Store down here sells the Marvel figures individually so I quickly got one of each to be sure to prevent any out of stock scenarios.