Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

I LOVED shang-chi. Haven't purchased a marvel set since january 2020, but I'm getting the polybag at least. Hope we get some actual accurate sets, as I already have to find a better shang-chi face print and the rest of the figure inaccuracies are why I'm not going to go and get the bigger one. How do batman, lex luthor, half the galactic empire, and wenwu have the same face?

7 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

How do batman, lex luthor, half the galactic empire, and wenwu have the same face?

It’s all part of Bruce/Batman’s plan to seemingly appear in two places at once, he just got carried away like with everything else and foolishly asked Lex to help with the cloning.

I’ve just looked and it’s worse than that, one Bruce has the same head as several SW, JW, and Marvel guys and Lucius Malfoy. The newest Bruce is also Draco Malfoy and Shang Chi. This is what really goes on in Wayne Enterprises R&D department!

Edited by RedHoodPug

Someone may have already pointed this out, but I watched a few reviews and it seems that the 6-pack boxes are distributed one of two ways:

Box A: Vision, Monica, Falcon, Spidey, Carter & T'Challa

OR

Box B: Zombie, Silvey, Wanda, Loki, Gamora & Bucky

So potentially you could pick up 2 of these boxes and get the whole series!!

On seperate note does anyone know if these boxes are staying exclusive to the US? - I'd love to grab one in Australia

Sources:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2uBYwsdUXM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5HYBd-_znI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V6IrlFnJnk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmXYoygIvlk

13 hours ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Someone may have already pointed this out, but I watched a few reviews and it seems that the 6-pack boxes are distributed one of two ways:

OR

On seperate note does anyone know if these boxes are staying exclusive to the US? - I'd love to grab one in Australia

Sources:

My two most wanted figures are spider man and tchalla but I already have Peggy, Sam, and Monica 🤣

14 hours ago, Foxes Productionz said:

OR

i got

Silvey, Monica, Falcon, Spidey, Carter & T'Challa

in the box i just opened

2 hours ago, Mattallica said:

i got

Silvey, Monica, Falcon, Spidey, Carter & T'Challa

in the box i just opened

Hmm interesting :look:

I wonder if there's a possibility that your box had an error - considering only Vision was swapped with Silvey, and the rest of the line-up remains unchanged. Even your box doesn't seem to indicate that it's completely random.

12 minutes ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Hmm interesting :look:

I wonder if there's a possibility that your box had an error - considering only Vision was swapped with Silvey, and the rest of the line-up remains unchanged. Even your box doesn't seem to indicate that it's completely random.

yeah i was thinking the same

My hot take about the latest episode of Marvel's What if. It's not a huge plot spoiler, but I'm gonna cover it just in case.

Spoiler

I'm surprised Zombie Cap got a minifigure given the fact he has like 20 seconds of screentime.

1 hour ago, PGBQW said:

My hot take about the latest episode of Marvel's What if. It's not a huge plot spoiler, but I'm gonna cover it just in case.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm surprised Zombie Cap got a minifigure given the fact he has like 20 seconds of screentime.

No spoilers, but will keep it covered

None of them really had much screen time, but Cap was one of the coolest

If we could get at least one more figure from this episode, I'd want it to be the character at the end

4 minutes ago, RaichuKing263 said:

How do you mark spoilers, because I'd like to talk about what if?

[  spoiler  ]

<insert text here>

[  /spoiler  ]

Just take out the spaces in the spoiler brackets

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

No spoilers, but will keep it covered

Hide contents

None of them really had much screen time, but Cap was one of the coolest

If we could get at least one more figure from this episode, I'd want it to be the character at the end

Fair enough. Also I'm surprised the Lego figure has a damaged shield when it looks totally fine in the episode.

Not that I'm complaining, it looks very cool and I never cared about acuracy at all.

20 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Fair enough. Also I'm surprised the Lego figure has a damaged shield when it looks totally fine in the episode.

Not that I'm complaining, it looks very cool and I never cared about acuracy at all.

Well seeing as there are 2 of the same shield, completely undamaged in the series, plus we all probably have plenty of extra shields in our collections, I would certainly rather a damaged variant that could be used for customs, even if it was inaccurate

Same goes to Throg, I've surprisingly seen people complain he wasn't in a jar, making them want to pass on collecting him, but ultimately Throg in a jar is only good for Throg in a jar, Throg by himself is perfect for any situation

2 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Well seeing as there are 2 of the same shield, completely undamaged in the series, plus we all probably have plenty of extra shields in our collections, I would certainly rather a damaged variant that could be used for customs, even if it was inaccurate

Same goes to Throg, I've surprisingly seen people complain he wasn't in a jar, making them want to pass on collecting him, but ultimately Throg in a jar is only good for Throg in a jar, Throg by himself is perfect for any situation

Imagine not wanting more Throg.

The only letdown here is Croki not having a crown 😔😔😔

1 hour ago, PGBQW said:

Imagine not wanting more Throg.

The only letdown here is Croki not having a crown 😔😔😔

He looks a bit weird but I really like Throg. Croki not having the crown is one of the biggest disappointments of the series for me, but since Sylvie already had a new hair piece I'm guessing it was either crownless-Croki (not sure if he's new but he can be used for plenty of other sets) or no Croki at all.

On 9/7/2021 at 5:24 AM, Foxes Productionz said:

OR

Sources:

I got 2 boxes and both contained Wanda, Gamora, Bucky, Loki, Zombie Cap.  The only variation being Sylvie in one box and Vision in the other.

Spoiler

Zombie Cap having barely 20 seconds of screentime makes the fact we didn't get characters like Agatha, Zemo or Walker so much worse.

Zombie Cap has a good assortment of pieces that can be used elsewhere and the design is great, so I think his inclusion is good.

I will go out on a limb and say "Zombie Hunter Spider-man" is the worse inclusion because it's an obvious ploy to just include his Avengers Campus suit in toys. They absolutely could have just made his suit, albeit not as detailed, in a set dedicated to Avengers Campus while we could've got a more What If focused character like Strange Supreme. 

3 minutes ago, doclord said:

I will go out on a limb and say "Zombie Hunter Spider-man" is the worse inclusion because it's an obvious ploy to just include his Avengers Campus suit in toys. They absolutely could have just made his suit, albeit not as detailed, in a set dedicated to Avengers Campus while we could've got a more What If focused character like Strange Supreme. 

I still stand by my opinion that Zombie Hunter Spider-Man is a massive wasted slot. People say that about Gamora but at least that's a character we don't get too often with an interesting design, Spidey is done so frequently and has a similar yet better variant in a bunch of sets right now. He should've been Strange Supreme or Infinity Stones Ultron.

11 minutes ago, doclord said:

They absolutely could have just made his suit, albeit not as detailed, in a set dedicated to Avengers Campus while we could've got a more What If focused character like Strange Supreme. 

Tbf, I think we'll see Strange Supreme in Multiverse of Madness so maybe he gets a minifigure there.

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:
  Hide contents

Zombie Cap having barely 20 seconds of screentime makes the fact we didn't get characters like Agatha, Zemo or Walker so much worse.

The choices in this series are so weird, and I can't understand them.

No Agatha, the show's main villain, but we get a secondary character like Monica?

No antagonistic characters for TFaTWS? I mean Zemo and Walker would be amazing choices, and Karli wouldn't be bad neither.

For What If...? we get Zombie Cap, but we don't get Party Thor or Doctor Strange Supreme?

Not to mention 33.3% of minifigs have Cap shields...

Loki is the only series with a perfect selection (knowing they couldn't spoil other Variants and He Who Remains).

So my favorite part of my favorite episode

when they are on the subway and they have the fight with zombie cap and I really hope we get more sets

Edited by RaichuKing263

I wish we had gotten a 16 figure series. I’m fine with all the minifigures except maybe Monica, but having 4 spots for characters like dark strange, party Thor, Agatha, and josh walker would be perfect 

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Loki is the only series with a perfect selection

I cannot sanction your Mobius erasure (I jest; however, he is sorely missed from the minifigure series.)