Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

The 6-pack has 6 random Minifigures but they're not supposed to have any repeats.

2 minutes ago, SEmrys said:

I also found the CMF in Sainsbury's for any fellow UK collectors. Grabbed 3 at random, and managed to get Captain Falcon, Monica and Loki! I know the latter two aren't the most interesting figs to most, but alongside Spidey and maybe Wanda they were the only ones I wanted. Pretty fortunate. 

Thanks for the head's up, I think I will head there today.

16 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

The 6-pack has 6 random Minifigures but they're not supposed to have any repeats.

Thanks for the head's up, I think I will head there today.

I got all the figs I was looking for but out of curiosity: Where do you get those 6-packs? Because if one started with those then you'd have only 6 figures to look out for as there are no repeats.

1 hour ago, CF Mitch said:

Has anyone in the Netherlands, particularly in/around The Hague, found the Marvel CMF yet, outside the LEGO Store?
Visited an Intertoys today and they didn't have any, and the employees weren't sure they'd ever get them :sceptic:

Thanks for any info!

Regards,
Mitch

Bought some packs from intertoys today (they had two full boxes) and some from the toychamp. So get out there and score your figs!

Edit: not in The Hague area btw

Edited by Borex

17 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I got all the figs I was looking for but out of curiosity: Where do you get those 6-packs? Because if one started with those then you'd have only 6 figures to look out for as there are no repeats.

You can find them on Shop at Home US. If you try GB however, they are not listed. North America exclusive perhaps?

1 hour ago, Borex said:

Bought some packs from intertoys today (they had two full boxes) and some from the toychamp. So get out there and score your figs!

Edit: not in The Hague area btw

Alright, thanks! Good to know Intertoys in general has them, at least. I'll try a few others next week.

Regards,
Mitch

I put my Hydra Stomper in front of my Vampyre Castle, and it kinda looks like the Nazi Castle Redskull was in during the episode. I wonder if I could mod it to make it look more accurate??? Hmmmmmm........

Okay, just found and bought 15 cmf figures. My Walmart had 2 boxes, but were already ransacked, so I asked if they had any more in the back, but alas, they didn't. I bought the rest of the figures and to my surprise I got.....

-3 Spideys

-3 Bucky's

-2 Monica's

-2 Captain Carters

-2 Loki's 

-2 Falcons

-1 Vision

-1 Sylvie

I'm really happy about getting lots of duplicates because I can use them to mod other figures, (except Monica) but I was really hoping to get the rest of the bunch. But it'll only cost $20 to get the other 1/3rd of the series. In the meantime, I'll be crying my eyes out waiting for my Walmart to restock. At least I didn't get 6 of a figure after merging the boxes.

13 hours ago, RaichuKing263 said:

Okay, just found and bought 15 cmf figures. My Walmart had 2 boxes, but were already ransacked, so I asked if they had any more in the back, but alas, they didn't. I bought the rest of the figures and to my surprise I got.....

-3 Spideys

-3 Bucky's

-2 Monica's

-2 Captain Carters

-2 Loki's 

-2 Falcons

-1 Vision

-1 Sylvie

I'm really happy about getting lots of duplicates because I can use them to mod other figures, (except Monica) but I was really hoping to get the rest of the bunch. But it'll only cost $20 to get the other 1/3rd of the series. In the meantime, I'll be crying my eyes out waiting for my Walmart to restock. At least I didn't get 6 of a figure after merging the boxes.

Yeah for most licensed CMFs, I’m happy to get repeats since a lot of the parts are so useful. Got tons from HP and it’s definitely the case with this series as well

My local Barnes & Noble ha(d) two sealed boxes of the minifigure series behind the counter Friday evening: now, they're listed as not in stock. I'm curious whether they finally got put on display or were purchased outright. I contemplated such; however, I already preordered a box through Minifigures Plus, so I just have to continue waiting patiently . . .

Edited by Sir Gareth

I didn't feel that hyped about the What If CMF choices initially, but having these in hand, I have to admit that LEGO did a fantastic job with this assortment. So much detail packed into all the prints across these minifigures. Hoping this sells well and we get a second wave of hyper-detailed figures in the next couple of years!

3 hours ago, Tom Jurassic said:

I didn't feel that hyped about the What If CMF choices initially, but having these in hand, I have to admit that LEGO did a fantastic job with this assortment. So much detail packed into all the prints across these minifigures. Hoping this sells well and we get a second wave of hyper-detailed figures in the next couple of years!

Yeah my experience was similar, the detail on the minifigures is astonishing! 

10 hours ago, Sir Gareth said:

My local Barnes & Noble ha(d) two sealed boxes of the minifigure series behind the counter Friday evening: now, they're listed as not in stock. I'm curious whether they finally got put on display or were purchased outright. I contemplated such; however, I already preordered a box through Minifigures Plus, so I just have to continue waiting patiently . . .

I have still had no luck checking multiple targets and walmarts around my area. I finally stopped in a lego store, (which was down to its last box) and did not allow any feeling. I only got five, because I am only interested in about 7 of the figs, but got a few I wanted. Cap-Falcon, Bucky, and Loki, got a Bucky duplicate, and a zombie Cap which I definitely had no interest in!

Hopefully they start to show up!

It was much easier to find the last series of Harry Potter when they came out!

5 hours ago, Tom Jurassic said:

What If...? plus Loki characters in the CMF have me really wanting more Marvel Variants in Lego for a massive Lego Multiverse. Spider-Man: NWH for sure and fingers crossed for Doctor Strange sets including more Variants.

On 9/4/2021 at 6:02 PM, hvader said:

Ahhh Shang Chi is definitely top 5 MCU. We definitely need more Lego sets

Shang-Chi was SO good and it makes me sad that then LEGO sets really didn't do it justice, especially the minifigures. I hope we do get more next year the way they did with the Spider-man movies

22 minutes ago, GalacticHippo said:

Shang-Chi was SO good and it makes me sad that then LEGO sets really didn't do it justice, especially the minifigures. I hope we do get more next year the way they did with the Spider-man movies

well we don't know if NWH is getting a second wave. The current wave due in August is a tie in for NWH (one is entirely based on FFH, one is inspired by Homecoming with elements from NWH, and the final one is completely NWH based). We just have to wait and see

2 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

well we don't know if NWH is getting a second wave. The current wave due in August is a tie in for NWH (one is entirely based on FFH, one is inspired by Homecoming with elements from NWH, and the final one is completely NWH based). We just have to wait and see

There are rumours that we will get two more NWH sets in January (ish).

3 hours ago, GalacticHippo said:

TLG has improved most of the MCU minifigs over the years and continue to do so, though with notable exceptions. Hope this is the case for Shang-Chi as well. So hyped for it, but won't be able to see it until it catches home video as covid is so rampant at the mo. I expect them to considerably improve the Shang-Chi sets for the sequel, especially if this movie becomes a big hit. Hopefully we'll also get new versions from the first movie, like you mention here, as with the Spider-Man sets. :-)

54 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

There are rumours that we will get two more NWH sets in January (ish).

I'm aware, but those aren't concrete rumors. Plus Falconfan1414 literally said IF they do exist, don't expect them until late summer 2022

I couldn’t resist a complete box of the CMF for £95. When ordered they were on back order until later this week. Now disappeared from the website so hoping they’ll have a box to actually send me!

6 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

I'm aware, but those aren't concrete rumors. Plus Falconfan1414 literally said IF they do exist, don't expect them until late summer 2022

That's just speculation. We don't know when to expect them, because we don't know Sony's strategy about revealing Tobey, Andrew and the Sinister Six, and including them in the merchandise. 

For those who don't follow the B&P thread, a bunch of CMF hairpieces just went up for really nice prices. Here are the ID's: 

Monica - 6343688
Peggy - 6343689
Sam - 6356860
T'Challa - 6356861
Loki - 6339110

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That's just speculation. We don't know when to expect them, because we don't know Sony's strategy about revealing Tobey, Andrew and the Sinister Six, and including them in the merchandise. 

again, assuming they exist in the first place. I really want them to don't get me wrong, but until we get 2022 set info I am not going to hold my breath 

1 hour ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

again, assuming they exist in the first place. I really want them to don't get me wrong, but until we get 2022 set info I am not going to hold my breath 

Oh I agree with you, I am also one of those people on this forum constantly reminding people that it's all hypothetical right now :grin:

55 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Oh I agree with you, I am also one of those people on this forum constantly reminding people that it's all hypothetical right now :grin:

I REALLY don't want the current wave of "NWH" inspired sets to be all that we get :( I'll even accept polybags of the spoiler characters.