Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, Tripplite27 said:

Ordered two of the 6 packs on Lego’s site.  The wording makes it sound like you are guaranteed 6 different figures? Did I read that right?

This is the first time they've done 6-packs so nobody knows wether they're random or 6 different characters, I assume it's the former though.

I couldn't get the figures today so I got the Hydra Stomper. It's actually really good and a lot better than they say. I must say it's a good 8/10 in my book. I love it! (Only downfall is the minifigs)

On 8/31/2021 at 10:02 PM, Moon_Knight said:

Why you would even bother buying Infinity Saga sets like Iron Monger because Iron Man came out in 2008 or Raimi/Webb Spider-Man sets from movies that came out from 2002 to 2014 lol

@lego_guyon02

If it has iconic enough aspects for me to want them months or years after the movie then I'd get it but the longer it is the higher chance I've found an alternative. Most the Iron Man suits I've gotten versions of because it is unlikely Lego will release them all.

For Spider-man: NWH, I feel iconic moments will be tied to the characters as opposed to the locations - other than perhaps one obvious location which does not really interest me. Lego's track record for delivering on figures has been iffy, so if high quality alternatives are available, why would I wait longer for official sets that might be of a lower quality :shrug_oh_well:

28 minutes ago, Tripplite27 said:

Ordered two of the 6 packs on Lego’s site.  The wording makes it sound like you are guaranteed 6 different figures? Did I read that right?

Receive 6 different buildable characters with accessories and a collector’s leaflet.”

I think it'll be randomised, but not too sure... report back regardless :P

Edited by Scarilian

My Lego store was completely sold out of cmf. They said they only got 2 boxes in. I also checked a Target and they didn’t have it either. Any other ideas on what stores to check?

I checked my local Target and Walmart today and found  nothing as well! The closest Lego store is kind of a pain, and I only want  6 or so of them, so I don't want to buy online.  I guess the hunt will take awhile. :classic:

9 hours ago, RaichuKing263 said:

I couldn't get the figures today so I got the Hydra Stomper. It's actually really good and a lot better than they say. I must say it's a good 8/10 in my book. I love it! (Only downfall is the minifigs)

I haven’t gotten it yet, but I definitely plan to. The episode made me want it more(so a job well done:tongue:). At least we get the good Captain Carter this year alongside it. Steve is a bit plain, but still cool. Although, quite close to another Steve(...and Chris). 

13 hours ago, Lfm55 said:

If you’re not to far away from Brussel, you just have to ask wich one you need at the store.

Heh, I suppose I could give that a try :tongue:

Regards,
Mitch

Picked up the Marvel Advent Calendar today, its got a lot of nice parts and little builds in it (no I didn't wait until December so I can open one door every day, I just opened all the doors and built it all :)

Now I finally have all 6 Infinity Stones and the Infinity Gauntlet. Anyone know if the bigfig hulk can wear the Infinity Gauntlet and if so, how you do it?

9 minutes ago, jonwil said:

Anyone know if the bigfig hulk can wear the Infinity Gauntlet and if so, how you do it?

Pull off a hand and replace it with the Gauntlet? It's exactly the same as it's been for like a decade.

9 hours ago, Sir Gareth said:

Try Barnes & Noble (nice username, by the way.)

That’s a good idea. Thanks and thanks!

13 hours ago, Thwip said:

My Lego store was completely sold out of cmf. They said they only got 2 boxes in. I also checked a Target and they didn’t have it either. Any other ideas on what stores to check?

Walmart or Walgreens (apparently). B&N already mentioned is another good option. 

1 hour ago, KevinMD said:

Walmart or Walgreens (apparently). B&N already mentioned is another good option. 

My local walmart is super unreliable with legos so I didn't even bother but I guess its still worth a look and walgreens is an interesting one I’ll definitely check there.

15 hours ago, Thwip said:

I guess around the world the demand is different.

I expected at least some interest but I was for over one hour the only person feeling the bags.

...which was pretty hard btw. The jumper and "action pose" pieces as well as the extra plastic of some figs made it quite difficult.

But I was pretty lucky - there was just one Falcon figure while there were at least 5 Loki's and Chadwick Bosman's.

I am not at all a fan of Marvel but I gotta appreciate the amazing printing on Falcon. For sure the best figure they ever did. The printing quality is just not the same as from other figures.

..with those I was unfortunately quite unlucky. Pieces and prints are smeard (arm printing of Monika Rambo was just going away by touching it) and Wanda was missing her cape. I never once encountered a CMF with a missing piece! Does anyone know if it's possible to get replacement even for CMF's?

15 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:
..with those I was unfortunately quite unlucky. Pieces and prints are smeard (arm printing of Monika Rambo was just going away by touching it) and Wanda was missing her cape. I never once encountered a CMF with a missing piece! Does anyone know if it's possible to get replacement even for CMF's?

I had a Disney error where I got Mickey’s head in a Mini bag.  They sent the replacement head.  I’ve also had problems with bags in the past and all they did was send a random bag.  Probably depends on timing though, I think I opened my Disney series in the first week or so of release. 

45 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Eternals sets have been added to S@H. The Dutch price for the Domo set is ridiculous.

Finally, why did they wait so long after revealing them.

Checked lego.com in US and the box of 6 for CMF is showing Sold Out. Do people suspect they'll come back in stock sometime soon? Surprised to not see "Temporarily Out of Stock". 

Edited by Prometheus87

I pre-ordered my complete set a week ago so I wouldn’t have to go out and hunt for them lol, but hearing how scarce they are makes me want to go hunting for the ones I want extras for to get that experience.

I want to order that six figure set when it comes back, partially to get duplicates and also so I can have that cool, weird box.

Edited by The Stud

22 minutes ago, The Stud said:

I pre-ordered my complete set a week ago so I wouldn’t have to go out and hunt for them lol, but hearing how scarce they are makes me want to go hunting for the ones I want extras of for the experience.

I want to order that six figure set when it comes back, partially to get duplicates and also so I can have that cool, weird box.

One advantage of not having moved to the US is never having to bother with this - I'm always the first to even touch the new stuff :pir-grin:

As it's only 12 figures though, the work is way easier than it was before.

For the Dutchies here: HetDeenseSteentje.nl has the Eternals sets up for preorder with some truly amazing discounts! 

Edited by lego_guyon02

Just checked 2 walgreens, a second target and a rite aid and no luck. I’m starting to believe that stores by me just haven’t gotten them yet (aside from the lego store that blatantly told me they were out) I haven’t even seen stickers for them on the shelves not to mention their lego sections have been pretty wiped altogether.

They got the new cms series on shelves in local stores today. Grabbed 10, got only 3 duplicates, pretty happy about that. :-) Can't feel the bags anymore due to covid rules. Will bricklink the rest as soon as local sellers put them up for sale. In person, I have to say these figures are amazing. The details are ridiculous. Now that TLG has shown what they really can do with a cmf series, I hope they step up and give us detailed figs with leg printing et.al for the main Avengers also at some point. The Scarlet Witch is great. Of course, I would've ideally wanted the crown to be dual molded, but it's no biggie. Gave her the dark red skirt from a previous version of Wanda to make it even more accurate. Didn't get Loki or Captain Carter, two of my other favourites, can't wait to get them!

Wondering when Marvel cmf series 2 is out. Seeing as the MCU pours out new content continuously, isn't it a good bet that we'll get the next series pretty soon? Once a year seems like it's not often enough due to the amount of shows Marvel is making. Especially if they do only 12 figures every time. They'll have to much to cover. If they release a new series in February/March of 2022, they have Hawkeye and presumably She-Hulk to take from. Not to speak of a plethora of unused characters from previous shows. Personally, I'm hoping we'll get Agatha, Billy and Tommy, Zemo (with mask), US Agent, Moebius, Miss Minutes, Hunter B-15 and Kang down the line. One can only hope... :-)