Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

5 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Don’t be surprised if we end up having to wait till June-August to get the second wave of no way home sets

Unless the film is delayed till May as some are speculating, I won't be as interested in official Lego products for NWH by then... it'll have been around 6-8 months after the movie and we'll already have had Doctor Strange 2, Thor 4 and Black Panther 2 released by then with their own sets.

Now if they wind up doing a legacy Raimi/Webb Spider-man series around August as part of the 60th anniversary celebration I'd be all for that - but that's probably not happening.

I'd probably just end up buying knock-off's of the villains and heroes I am interested in from NWH if the official sets are over half a year away from the movie, especially as it's unlikely that all of them get high levels of detail in the official sets while the knock-off's will :shrug_oh_well:

5 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

I'd probably just end up buying knock-off's […]

It’s treason, then… :tongue:

I don’t mind waiting a bit longer for these sets if that means they end up being more accurate :shrug_oh_well:

57 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Unless the film is delayed till May as some are speculating, I won't be as interested in official Lego products for NWH by then... it'll have been around 6-8 months after the movie and we'll already have had Doctor Strange 2, Thor 4 and Black Panther 2 released by then with their own sets.

Now if they wind up doing a legacy Raimi/Webb Spider-man series around August as part of the 60th anniversary celebration I'd be all for that - but that's probably not happening.

I'd probably just end up buying knock-off's of the villains and heroes I am interested in from NWH if the official sets are over half a year away from the movie, especially as it's unlikely that all of them get high levels of detail in the official sets while the knock-off's will :shrug_oh_well:

Not gonna lie, the logic behind this post makes no sense to me whatsoever. Why would you be any less interested in NWH sets 6 months after film than 3 months after the film? And why buy knockoffs just because the sets may come a few months later than you initially expected? :sceptic: 

7 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Don’t be surprised if we end up having to wait till June-August to get the second wave of no way home sets

Nah, I ‘m ok wiht it! My wallet sighs out of relief. 

2 hours ago, Scarilian said:

57 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Not gonna lie, the logic behind this post makes no sense to me whatsoever. Why would you be any less interested in NWH sets 6 months after film than 3 months after the film? And why buy knockoffs just because the sets may come a few months later than you initially expected? :sceptic: 

Yeah, with this way of thinking it makes me wonder why you would even bother buying Infinity Saga sets like Iron Monger because Iron Man came out in 2008 or Raimi/Webb Spider-Man sets from movies that came out from 2002 to 2014 lol

I'm not sure if the 2nd wave is even confirmed. 

The only person who did "confirm" it was Fulcrum, but I am not sure if I'll take just one word from one leaker as a confirmation.

9 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

assuming they exist to begin with 

So sad we got Gamora in the CMF series instead of Doc Strange, he looks way more interesting.

On a related note, I think this episode was the best one yet! Not because its a masterpiece (its pretty good tho) but because I really disliked the 3 previous ones.

Anyway, I finally got my Spider-Man and Loki minifigures! I think the print on Loki's torso looks a bit poorly done, but pretty happy overall. Talk about quality control am i right fellas.

Edited by PGBQW

I feel like Strange would be a much more intersting choice than Gamora or, if we count characters outside of What If...?, Monica.

I'll probably also say the same thing when the Party Thor episode comes out.

I kinda wish we got Doctor Strange Supreme instead of Zombie Hunter Spidey. The latter is just Spider-Man with Stephen's cloak whereas Stephen Supreme looks completely different.

32 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

I kinda wish we got Doctor Strange Supreme instead of Zombie Hunter Spidey. The latter is just Spider-Man with Stephen's cloak whereas Stephen Supreme looks completely different.

I mean its a whole new Spider-Man suit

24 minutes ago, mrcngrck said:

Any ideas for different legs for falcon? I just can't stand this side leg printings. 

Might be more comic accurate too if you swap them out for MCU Spider-Man’s? 
I’m on the fence on the printing myself. Sometimes it looks overdetailed other times it looks perfect. Once I see it firsthand I might just erase the printing totally if its bad.

1 hour ago, Buckethead said:

That's like saying that new Loki is just Loki with a coat, or new Wanda is just Wanda but with a new suit.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That's like saying that new Loki is just Loki with a coat, or new Wanda is just Wanda but with a new suit.

The only reason Spider-Man uses the Avengers campus suit is due to legal conflicts between Sony and Disney. They couldn't use the suit from the films. I understand the suit is different, and it's a nice suit, but in the context of the show, it's probably treated like the same suit but with Stephen's cloak. It's just my opinion, but if I took Stephen's cloak and put it on Spidey's Homecoming suit, I feel the same for both.

Also, the analogy doesn't work. It's more like saying the Loki from Avengers is the same as the Square Enix Loki. They're two separate designs but the same general concept.

1 minute ago, TMNTerrapin said:

Has anyone picked up CMFs from your Lego store today? Wondering if I’ll be able to stroll in and grab a Spider-Man.

I did, they had a ton of boxes and I had to search nearly 2 entire boxes just to find Sylvie lmao

I ordered three on S@H :innocent:

Hopefully I'll be able to visit a store that sells them, soon, and be able to feel. I wonder how good I am at it :grin:

Regards,
Mitch

I need more Shang-Chi sets :grin:

2 hours ago, Buckethead said:

I agree. It's a nice figure but putting a cape on the comic figure would've largely given the same result, something more unique like Strange would've been infinitely better.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

They look completely different to other outfits we've gotten for them whereas Zombie Hunter Spidey is very similar to his other suits, but with more lines. It's a complete wasted spot in my opinion, especially since the recent comic accurate suit in sets looks a lot better to me.

1 hour ago, TMNTerrapin said:

Has anyone picked up CMFs from your Lego store today? Wondering if I’ll be able to stroll in and grab a Spider-Man.

I visited the lego store today, they were still sorting them but i managed to get the seven i wanted.

I hate trying to feel what’s inside, so i am glad they do it for me in the official store because of the covid.

1 hour ago, CF Mitch said:

I ordered three on S@H :innocent:

Hopefully I'll be able to visit a store that sells them, soon, and be able to feel. I wonder how good I am at it :grin:

Regards,
Mitch

If you’re not to far away from Brussel, you just have to ask wich one you need at the store.

Got my full set today....plus an extra Zombie Cap. :hmpf_bad: Mistook his helmet for Bucky’s hair. Clearly I should’ve felt a bit more(or for the knives like I did when I went back). They’re all pretty great, but Gamora is still my least favorite. We’ll see if that changes when I see her episode. 

Oh, and that build with Monica is just dumb. I guess another new drone mold was out of the question....

Edited by Vindicare

Ordered two of the 6 packs on Lego’s site.  The wording makes it sound like you are guaranteed 6 different figures? Did I read that right?

Receive 6 different buildable characters with accessories and a collector’s leaflet.”