Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

a funko list of more NWH characters just leaked (or atleast I personally am seeing it for the first time) I really hope lego makes more sets for this film. Like it literally is a gold mineĀ 

15 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

Has anyone mentioned that there is a rumor floating around that actually seems reliable about an Infinity Saga game?

Yes, but I heard someone said it was just speculation

20 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

a funko list of more NWH characters just leaked (or atleast I personally am seeing it for the first time) I really hope lego makes more sets for this film. Like it literally is a gold mineĀ 

The possibilities are endless

1 hour ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

What list are you talking about?

1 hour ago, Brickroll said:

Has anyone mentioned that there is a rumor floating around that actually seems reliable about an Infinity Saga game?

TT Games' upcoming gamesĀ have been fairly easy to somewhat accurately predict in the last few years so seeing as no one besides a couple of reposters have reported on this rumor and as far as I know there's no credible source to back it up this is most like mere speculation passed off as a rumor.Ā 

So, asuming we do get a second wave.

Ā 

What do you think of Firefly's helmet repainted to work as Willem Dafoe's GG mask?

52 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

What list are you talking about?

there is a list of upcoming NWH funko pops, on that list is the 6 that are already out, plus atleast 1 other Spider-Man, Green Goblin, Electro, and Sandman

2 hours ago, PGBQW said:

So, asuming we do get a second wave.

Ā 

What do you think of Firefly's helmet repainted to work as Willem Dafoe's GG mask?

Honestly, I feel like that could work well if they decided not to do a new mold, but I could definitely see Dafoe getting a new mold, especially since there aren't that many other new molds they would necessarily need.Ā 

I hope that Electro and Lizard apparently being in the movie will lead to themĀ appearing in comic Spider-Man sets in the future.Ā 

Mysterio got his movie appearance and matching minifigure in 2019, then got a comic minifigure in 2020.Ā 

Vulture already had a minifigure of his classic comic designĀ before his 2017 movie appearance, but he got a new minifigure based on his Ultimate design about a year later.Ā Ā 

By this logic, if Electro and Lizard appear in theoretic 2022 second wave movie sets, I could see them appearing in 2023 comic sets.

On the other hand, Shocker, Hydro-Man, and Molten Man all got movie appearances and inclusions in tie-in sets, but have still not appeared in comic sets.

If Lizard appears in the movie sets, he should at least need a new tail mold, which I could easily see being reused for a comic Lizard figure, similar to movie Mysterio getting a new helmet mold that was reused for the comic Mysterio minifigure.Ā  However, comic Lizard would probably need a unique head mold, as movie Lizard is probably just going to use a regular minifigure head unless he gets a drastic redesign from his Amazing Spider-Man appearance (The glimpse of him in the trailer isn't clear enough to confirm one way or the other)

Ā 

1 minute ago, spiderfan2000 said:

If Lizard appears in the movie sets, he should at least need a new tail mold, which I could easily see being reused for a comic Lizard figure

I really hope so, but I feel that Lego will probably go the Kro direction and make Lizard buildable...

3 hours ago, hvader said:

I really hope so, but I feel that Lego will probably go the Kro direction and make Lizard buildable...

Lizard is huge but rather skinny so a brickbuilt figure like Kro would definitely be the most accurate. A minifigure would be too small and a bigfig too buff.

Provided that we'll get the whole Multiversal Sinister Six, how would you guys rank how excited you are to get thoseĀ villains? For me it'd be:

1. Lizard - our first Lizard minifigure, and the fact that he'll wear a lab coat and purple pants make it even more excitingĀ 

2. Green Goblin - not only is it Dafoe's Goblin, but he has a new suit with more purple

3. Doc Ock - such an iconic villain, I can't wait to see how they do his tentacles

4. Electro - his suit in the movie isn't that exciting, it's Jamie Foxx in a workers (neon yellow) jacket, but still excited to get a new Electro (and Foxx's face)

5. Rhino - seeing as it'll likely be the horrible TASM2 design, and we got a build with Aleksei inside similar to it, it won't be as exciting as getting a new design for him

6. Sandman - this is possibly one of the most comicbook accurate looks for a movie characters, andĀ we've already got 4 Sandmans (in all stages of sand), but still wondering which form they'll choose

21 hours ago, Legofania said:

Leaks were saying he will have a hood instead of helmet

He won't. He will wear something similar to the OG suit, but with much more purple and additional details.

Sandman will probably be brick-built like Giant Man, whichever set he is featured in, he'd be the main build. He'd probably be featured alongside Electro (Likely just a torso print), Lizard (Torso and Leg Print with Tail piece), MCU Spider-man in his black/gold suit (either the same or less detailed than 76195) and TASM Spider-man with full printing. Four figures and one Brick-Built figure, maybe a tree also so we can base it on that forest scene from the trailer - think along the lines of 75967. Probably a similar price.

Rhino would make the most sense to be brick-built also, though perhaps more similar to how we had him before. He could even be a big-fig if they wanted. He'd probably be featured alongside Doc Ock & Green Goblin. Doc Ock would be a fairly basic figure with torso and leg print to represent his trenchcoat featuring his tentacles similar to 76148. Green Goblin would probably wind up with detailed arms, torso and leg print along with a hood/helmet piece and his glider. We'd probably get MCU Spider-man in the most iconic final battle suit which will probably be classic red/blue and Raimi Spider-man with full printing. Four figures and a brick-built, probably with a build featuring an enlarged Captain America's Shield and a platform area - think along the lines of 76084. Probably a similar price. You could throw in Aunt May or an important civilian figure also.

Edited by Scarilian

I could easily see Rhino ending up withĀ a $30-40Ā oversized mech build, considering that LEGO really likes releasing those,Ā ifĀ the Iron Monger, Hydra Stomper, and Sakaarian Iron Man sets we've gotten this year alone are any indication.Ā  I'd still accept it if they made a bigfig comic Rhino later on.

I kinda like the idea that 2 of those villains would be brickbuilt, and having sets made around those. Like for example:

A ~40ā‚¬ set with brickbuilt Sandman and some side builds, including Tom's Spidey, Andrew's Spidey, Electro and Lizard.

A ~60ā‚¬ set with brickbuilt Rhino and a bridge build or whatever, including Tom's Spidey, Tobey's Spidey, Green Goblin, Doc Ock and Aleksei.

16 hours ago, Scarilian said:

[...] Doc Ock & Green Goblin [...]Ā and Raimi Spider-man with full printing.

There's no way in hell they give us Tobey and the Green Goblin in the same set.Ā 

They're 100% gonna be on separate sets so we have to buy them all.

But yeah, besides that I pretty much agree with you here. Maybe Sandman isnt as much as the main build and he's more like Hydroman in the FFH sets.

21 hours ago, Legofania said:

Leaks were saying he will have a hood instead of helmet

:'(

18 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Heļ»æ won't. He will wear something similar to the OG suit, but with much more purple and additional detailsļ»æ.

Tbf, I've seen leaks saying both of those things so it could go either way for all we know.

I do think he'll have a mask at some capacity for obvious reasons, tho.

On 8/24/2021 at 9:20 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

He isn't getting mad, dunno where you got that. He's just explaining why it could be real.

I'll gladly take the L for this, my bad. I shouldt post stuff at 1am if I'm unable to read lmao.

3 hours ago, TobyAis said:

I'm so stoked guys!! Finally got them!!!... The ones I wanted for now at least ^^
tvon46bl1hj71.png

Nice, Iā€™ve got 2 coming later today so Iā€™m hoping for Spider-Man and tchallaĀ 

My guess is a soft remake of 76037, if Rhino is a mechsuit again and not a large man. Probably more emphasis on Rhino than Sandman this time, given Lego's unhealthy obsession with making mechs.

On new possible prints and molds:

Electro- will need a new face print. No existing ones really look like Jamie Foxx. Also a new torso print for the high vis jacket.

Goblin- I doubt he'll have arm printing. I can see torso and leg printing, and maybe a new helmet/hood thing? I doubt new face printing, remember Killmonger and Homecoming Vulture.

Doc Ock- it seems obvious that he'll get a new face, torso and leg print, and the trenchcoat will annoyingly cut off like Commissioner Gordon's.

Lizard- I really can't see him being brick built, he's not that big. Maybe I'll be wrong. My guess is that he'll be like the Outriders, no leg print or special head mold, just a new torso and face print.

Rhino- if he's a man in a mech suit, hopefully we'll get a new face print with his stupid forehead tattoos. Maybe a new torso print?

Sandman- not even sure we'll get him as a figure. He'd probably just be the comic based figure anyway.

Other Spider-Men- new torso and head prints are a given. I'm unsure whether they'll have duel molded legs, or printed legs, or just plain. Again, maybe they'll have printed arms, maybe they won't. You never know what Lego is going to do with Spider-Man figures.

Edited by ood0

38 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

There's no way in hell they give us Tobey and the Green Goblin in the same set.Ā 

They're 100% gonna be on separate sets so we have to buy them all.

But yeah, besides that I pretty much agree with you here. Maybe Sandman isnt as much as the main build and he's more like Hydroman in the FFH sets.

I mean if we consider both of them "superĀ desired minifigs", then so are Andrew and Doc Ock.

And if they won't mix those minifigs in sets, that would meanĀ at least 4 more sets.Ā 

35 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I mean if we consider both of them "superĀ desired minifigs", then so are Andrew and Doc Ock.

And if they won't mix those minifigs in sets, that would meanĀ at least 4 more sets.Ā 

Bad Batch shuttle gave us every single important cast member except Omega and Admiral Rampart. I don't see why Goblin and Tobey Maguire couldn't appear in the same set.

33 minutes ago, ood0 said:

Bad Batch shuttle gave us every single important cast member except Omega and Admiral Rampart. I don't see why Goblin and Tobey Maguire couldn't appear in the same set.

That's my point.Ā 

Is

Rhino

Ā confirmed to be involved by a reliable leaker? Weā€˜ve known about most of the other characters for months, but this is news to me. If so, I assume itā€˜s

Paul Giamatti

playing him again?

(Though please no silly villainousĀ facial tattoes this time, between ASM2 and Suicide Squad, the concept has been ruinedā€¦ if there ever was anything to be ruined, mindĀ 

:tongue:)

5 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Apparently LEGO will be selling boxes with 6 CMF packs as well. What a waste of cardboard....

Pretty weird. Maybe itā€˜s supposed to be a convenient gift option? Too many Karens complaining that CMFs are hard to properly wrap up as presents?Ā :head_back:

Edited by BrickBob Studpants