Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Not only would those set represent NWH, but it would also allow people to make more accurate Raimi or Webb Spider-Man displays :wub:

I've always wanted Webb based sets 😭

13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Not only would those set represent NWH, but it would also allow people to make more accurate Raimi or Webb Spider-Man displays :wub:

You're so right. I'm so excited for the REAL No Way Home sets.

3 minutes ago, hvader said:

You're so right. I'm so excited for the REAL No Way Home sets.

I swear if Lego doesn't make more (we sometimes act like they are confirmed, but that's just our speculation) NWH sets I'll take my pitchfork and go to Lego HQ.

29 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I swear if Lego doesn't make more (we sometimes act like they are confirmed, but that's just our speculation) NWH sets I'll take my pitchfork and go to Lego HQ.

Well, if we see a one-handed man holding a pitchfork screaming obscenities in front of TLG HQ on live television next year, we now know who it is :laugh_hard:

A Titan Series figure for No Way Home just leaked, and guess who it is - TOBEY MAGUIRE!

That means that we can expect sets much sooner than we've actually thought :blush:

3 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Well, if we see a one-handed man holding a pitchfork screaming obscenities in front of TLG HQ on live television next year, we now know who it is :laugh_hard:

:iamded_lol:

This movie will be The Dark Knight of MCU. This is going to be so dark and serious. It is going to get all the Oscars it deserves. 

Edited by TakeaBrick

6 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

black and gold suit seen in the trailer, so that "hoco" set is officially nwh based to me lol

We knew this for months lol.

They had concrete art for 3 Spider-Man suits, so what they did was make only 1 NWH, but throw 2 of those suits into sets inspired by Homecoming and FFH - Vulture set has the Black & Gold Suit, and the Mysterio set has the Upgraded Suit. 

14 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We knew this for months lol.

They had concrete art for 3 Spider-Man suits, so what they did was make only 1 NWH, but throw 2 of those suits into sets inspired by Homecoming and FFH - Vulture set has the Black & Gold Suit, and the Mysterio set has the Upgraded Suit. 

people on Twitter have been denying it

57 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

A Titan Series figure for No Way Home just leaked, and guess who it is - TOBEY MAGUIRE!

That means that we can expect sets much sooner than we've actually thought :blush:

:iamded_lol:

Apparently it’s a fake 

I'm not sure how excited I am for the film itself (I think it may be too cramped with all those villains, all three spider-men, plus the peter identity reveal plot for one film), but man, that second wave of sets better be good! Hopefully another one of the sets will come with Strange, either cheaper or a more interesting build/figure selection. I'm also excited to maybe finally add lizard and electro to my spidey villain roster, especially if we get classic versions of these in the near future like we have for other mcu spider-man villains. Then again, having a film sinister 6 roster would be dope too....

Lego better deliver on this!

53 minutes ago, TakeaBrick said:

This movie will be The Dark Knight of MCU. This is going to be so dark and serious. It is going to get all the Oscars it deserves. 

Lmaooooo

Anyways, from the trailer the only things I can really think of being made into sets are the trains and maybe the bridge.

Spoiler

So this is why they’ve been putting Doc Ock in so many sets recently! I did not call him appearing in No Way Home. Awesome!

I really hope they both are big. Like $90+

Or at least the biggest one is $90+ and medium one for $50

Also I wonder if we'll get minifigure pack

Edited by Legofania

It's a cool trailer and I'm definitely very excited for that possible spoiler wave. That said I'm still not sure what to think of this film, I would've taken Peter Parker on the run over Spider-Verse Lite any day. It's nice to see old characters return but at the same time it also kinda annoys me as I would much rather see the MCU doing their own versions of these villains. 

58 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Fulcrum just stated in his IG story that there will be two additional sets based on NWH :excited:

The trailer seems to reveal/tease 4 or 5 of the Sinister Six. With the Sinister Six plus other returning characters that's around 8 figures split over two sets - is a minifigure pack an option also?

Spoiler
  1. Doc Ock
  2. Green Goblin
  3. Lizard
  4. Electro
  5. Unknown Sinister Six member (Some are stating Sandman given the sand in the trailer)
  6. Unknown Sinister Six member (Rhino perhaps given the destruction caused in the window and the SWAT?)
  7. Tobey
  8. Andrew

Could probably throw in Aunt May if needed

We've already gotten Ned & Happy Hogan prior and seemingly all the variations of Spider-man (Other than re-releasing the Iron Spider again but I don't feel that is needed).

56 minutes ago, Legofania said:

I really hope they both are big. Like $90+

I'm fairly sure one of them will be a large set based on the concept art we saw for Far From Home coupled with the promotional image we saw from filming (Spoilered below) If we are getting a big set, then that's likely the inspiration.

Spoiler

The Statue Of Liberty holding Captain America's Shield

Edited by Scarilian

5 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Apparently it’s a fake 

There was an image of it appearing in store, and many people thought it was fake.

But yesterday pictures of someone actually having it leaked, like hand-in. The thing is, it's almost impossible to say if it's fake or not. Some people say it is, some it isn't. I guess we'll have to wait.

2 hours ago, Fenghuang0296 said:
  Hide contents

So this is why they’ve been putting Doc Ock in so many sets recently! I did not call him appearing in No Way Home. Awesome!

Alfred Molina literally revealed it himself months ago :laugh_hard:

51 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

The trailer seems to reveal/tease 4 or 5 of the Sinister Six. With the Sinister Six plus other returning characters that's around 8 figures split over two sets - is a minifigure pack an option also?

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Doc Ock
  2. Green Goblin
  3. Lizard
  4. Electro
  5. Unknown Sinister Six member (Some are stating Sandman given the sand in the trailer)
  6. Unknown Sinister Six member (Rhino perhaps given the destruction caused in the window and the SWAT?)
  7. Tobey
  8. Andrew

Could probably throw in Aunt May if needed

We've already gotten Ned & Happy Hogan prior and seemingly all the variations of Spider-man (Other than re-releasing the Iron Spider again but I don't feel that is needed).

I'm fairly sure one of them will be a large set based on the concept art we saw for Far From Home coupled with the promotional image we saw from filming (Spoilered below) If we are getting a big set, then that's likely the inspiration.

Hide contents

The Statue Of Liberty holding Captain America's Shield

It revealed / teased 5 villains: Doc Ock ("Hello Peter"), Green Goblin (Pumpkin Bomb and laugh), Electro (yellow lightning), Sandman (a big pile of flying sand or whatever) and Lizard (the dark shot with Peter in Strange's prison).

The 6th member comes in later and it's

Rhino.

So we need 6 villains and 2 Spider-Men, which gives us 8 figures. Now add 2 Tom Holland Spider-Man minifigs, it gives us 10 minifigs.

So if those sets are supposed to cover all of those, they have to be pretty big.

Also, the Captain America Statue of Liberty is where the

final battle takes place (with 3 Spider-Men and 6 villains).

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

16 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

But yesterday pictures of someone actually having it leaked, like hand-in. The thing is, it's almost impossible to say if it's fake or not. Some people say it is, some it isn't. I guess we'll have to wait.

Yeah that one is confirmed to be fake too