Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Watch us get a Marvel version of the Hogwarts Icons Collection set instead :sick:

“Make a Hogwarts Icon collection styled build about Throg. Don't tie it in with any movies or shows what-so-ever. Just do a rough, beautiful, emotional sculpture with Throg memorabilia. Have Nick V design it. Give him full control. Watch the lego market explode.”

8 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Watch us get a Marvel version of the Hogwarts Icons Collection set instead :sick:

Heck no…

8 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Why not? We already have the Infinity Gauntlet :tongue: Not gonna lie, I'd buy a set with Baby Groot in the same style as the D2C Hedwig in a heartbeat :wub:

On 8/20/2021 at 4:55 PM, TobyAis said:

MiniSuperHeroesToday posted an upgraded Endgame Cap with Carter's arms and legs and like I thought.. I think it looks weird because the red on the torso is dark red.. not regular red

*Image*

They might work well with the 2nd SE Cap though! The scale one that was in the mech and magazine. 

On 8/21/2021 at 11:37 AM, Another Brick In The Wall said:

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but does anybody think the Daily Bugle will be the first in a Modular Marvel Buildings series?  The possibilites could easily accomodate at least, an additional 5 Marvel Buildings, if not more:

• Avenger's Tower
  • Sanctum Sanctorum,
  • X Men Mansion
  • Baxter Building
  • The Triskelion

I really hope they do. I'd also be happy with some smaller modulars as well with the same level of interior quality and varied figure collection, with various references and stuff. Like a Nelson and Murdock/Alias office (in the style of the Detectives Office modular), stuff like that. There's also a cool Oscorp Tower moc online that would make a good real set. 

From your list though, Sanctum and the Baxter Building are the ones I'd like to see the most. And of those two I think the Sanctum is the more likely one to actually happen.

52 minutes ago, SEmrys said:

They might work well with the 2nd SE Cap though! The scale one that was in the mech and magazine. 

Perhaps.. anyway I'm sure they look stunning on AoU Cap, either of them

14 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Ultimate Collector Series - Tesseract 

39 minutes ago, williejm said:

Ultimate Collector Series - Tesseract 

UCS Goose the Cat

6 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

The new What If...? trailer confirms we're getting stealth suit Captain Carter.

Nice! Still a terribly designed set but I'll definitely pick up Peggy and Steve.

33 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Nice! Still a terribly designed set but I'll definitely pick up Peggy and Steve.

Spoiler

I told you that Stealth suit Peggy is in the series. But wait till you realise that there is a whole set that is not featured at all in Season 1 of What if (except for one minifig). Not because the set is completely made up by Lego, but the concept art was from the episode that got pushed into season 2

Anyway, so the NWH trailer finally leaked.

The second wave is going to be crazy.

God, I can't wait to discuss potential sets after we see this in HD.

The 2nd wave for NWH is my most anticipated Lego wave ever now, amd we don't even know if we're getting one :drool:

6 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Anyway, so the NWH trailer finally leaked.

The second wave is going to be crazy.

We need wave 2 asap

12 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

God, I can't wait to discuss potential sets after we see this in HD.

The 2nd wave for NWH is my most anticipated Lego wave ever now, amd we don't even know if we're getting one :drool:

Agreed!

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

"Hello Peter" like if this doesn't guarantee a whole another wave then I don't know what would...

Oh definitely! I fully expect that the spring or summer wave for next year to be a huge NWH wave.

Full leaked trailer seems to confirm a lot of aspects. I'd be incredibly surprised if we don't get a second wave in early 2022. It's expected to officially release fairly soon and the leak will no doubt push forward them releasing the full trailer (and potentially a varied trailer at Comic Con) so going to save thoughts until that.

3 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Full leaked trailer seems to confirm a lot of aspects. I'd be incredibly surprised if we don't get a second wave in early 2022. It's expected to officially release fairly soon and the leak will no doubt push forward them releasing the full trailer (and potentially a varied trailer at Comic Con) so going to save thoughts until that.

There's a guy who leaked like 16 lines from the movie (and much more) nearly 2 months ago - 3 of them (word to word, pretty amazing) appeared in the leaked trailer. He also said (months ago) that the 1st trailer will just tease the Multiverse villains (and it did!), while the 2nd will

officially reveal Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield, and show much more of the villains.

That means that's when we can expect toy companies to officially reveal more merchandise, but with more spoiler stuff.

16 hours ago, SEmrys said:

I really hope they do. I'd also be happy with some smaller modulars as well with the same level of interior quality and varied figure collection, with various references and stuff. Like a Nelson and Murdock/Alias office (in the style of the Detectives Office modular), stuff like that. There's also a cool Oscorp Tower moc online that would make a good real set. 

From your list though, Sanctum and the Baxter Building are the ones I'd like to see the most. And of those two I think the Sanctum is the more likely one to actually happen.

The Baxter Building in the LEGO Marvel Superheroes video game is a ......fantastic design! 

84645-hi.jpg

Edited by Another Brick In The Wall