Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

All the August sets (bar the Sakaarbuster) were still nowhere to be found this morning so I decided to pay the LEGO Store a visit earlier today. I can definitely say I was very surprised to see they too only had the Sakaarbuster! :wall: I asked an employee wether they had the sets in the back, he even checked a shipment that just came in, but I was told they still hadn't gotten them despite the fact they should've arrived days ago. The staff found it to be an unacceptable situation as many customers had asked about the sets over the past few days but there was, understandably, nothing they could do. 

I may be forgetting about a wave here but I don't recall ever seeing a release be this poorly handled in recent memory (at least in the Netherlands). No idea what's going on here.

Edited by lego_guyon02

27 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I may be forgetting about a wave here but I don't recall ever seeing a release be this poorly handled in recent memory (at least in the Netherlands). No idea what's going on here.

Supply chain issues due to pandemic stuff primarily, a lot of essential items are being put on focus instead to prevent shortages in shops.

Any recommendations for a Natasha face for a purist MOC? I don’t think any of the existing ones fit her well.

1 minute ago, doclord said:

Any recommendations for a Natasha face for a purist MOC? I don’t think any of the existing ones fit her well.

I think her most recent face in Infinity War, Endgame and BW works very well

Hey guys.. I need your opinions, I'm not a big fan of Thor's belly being printed on his hips.. I think it looks a bit weird and it stops me from using the legs for customs, Do you think I should remove the print of the top of his hips?
I did a quick photoshop to give you an idea.. I'm not really convinced rn
51357644206_ee495cf11f_o.png 

Edit: The goal is to make this.. or something similar if I find a better torso
51358686930_2560d8cf78_o.png

Edited by TobyAis

Got my hands on the Black Widow SDCC set thanks to a friend. I think it's a great set and it honestly does a way better job representing the movie than the helicopter set. Red Guardian is a bloody fantastic figure with the right mods (personally gave him Sinjin's face from Jurassic World and the CMF Monkey King legs with some of the printing removed) and snow suit Nat is just great. Still really bummed these figures aren't available for everyone to buy though.

9 hours ago, TobyAis said:

Hey guys.. I need your opinions, I'm not a big fan of Thor's belly being printed on his hips.. I think it looks a bit weird and it stops me from using the legs for customs, Do you think I should remove the print of the top of his hips?
I did a quick photoshop to give you an idea.. I'm not really convinced rn

Edit: The goal is to make this.. or something similar if I find a better torso

Honestly? No.

The printing is not perfect, but it's definitely better than nothing.

14 hours ago, NeutralNoodle said:

Anyone’s August 1st order ship yet? Mine hasn’t yet. I’m in the US btw. 

There’s a banner on the top of S@H about shipping delays here. They give a very vague...statement about how they expect shipping delays. So, yeah...

1 hour ago, BrickFunatic said:

Better than I thought for a 12 fig series, thanks!

It's actually amazing, also considering how many new prints and dual-moulding we also got.

On 8/4/2021 at 1:58 PM, NeutralNoodle said:

Anyone’s August 1st order ship yet? Mine hasn’t yet. I’m in the US btw. 

Mine still hasn’t left the warehouse either. At this rate, by the time my stuff actually arrives, I’m going to be moving into my college dormitory. :tongue:

7 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

A picture of the CMF box has been found. It may be an amazing series but damn that box looks bad :tongue:

I like how it says the names of all the shows but yeah… that’s something.

Still, I’m actually considering buying a full case of Minifigures which is something that I’ve never done before.

Yeah, that box doesn't make any sense to me. I like the little show logos with a couple of the figures but why on earth wouldn't the full lineup be shown on the top of the box like with every other series?

I have only seen the box in 2 places. I’m not 100% sure it’s confirmed to be real yet and not a edit made for Minifigure madness pre orders

On 8/5/2021 at 7:54 AM, TobyAis said:

If you'd really like to use that leg print for something else, go for it! I get what LEGO was going for, but the figure itself still looks fine without the belly overflow and it frees the leg print up to be used for other figures. Plus, given reviews I've seen, the belly print on the hips doesn't have enough opacity to it (as usual...) so doesn't look great anyway.

Yeah Jerry's hair is a neat new piece and would definitely be very useful in more colours.

On 8/4/2021 at 10:54 PM, TobyAis said:

I actually think the legs look completely fine aslong as you don't remove the print from the actual centre that connects both legs. You could argue that it looks like the pattern not continuing looks bad but I think it just looks like the waistband of his trousers is a solid colour which isn't uncommon on those pajamas.

8 hours ago, The Stud said:

Mine still hasn’t left the warehouse either. At this rate, by the time my stuff actually arrives, I’m going to be moving into my college dormitory. :tongue:

DUDE ME TOO. I’m moving into my dorm next weekend so I had ordered the Benatar set right at midnight on August 1st hoping to get it and build it in time, but I’m not sure if that’s going to happen anymore. 

8 hours ago, NeutralNoodle said:

DUDE ME TOO. I’m moving into my dorm next weekend so I had ordered the Benatar set right at midnight on August 1st hoping to get it and build it in time, but I’m not sure if that’s going to happen anymore. 

Yep, I ordered my stuff right after midnight as well! I ordered a bunch of Marvel, Star Wars and Ninjago sets to build during my last couple days of summer break, along with some of my sets in the backlog, and I’ve only got twelve days left, so hopefully it gets here soon.

18 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I have only seen the box in 2 places. I’m not 100% sure it’s confirmed to be real yet and not a edit made for Minifigure madness pre orders

Can these be pre-ordered?? If so, where? Thanks!

Sorry, I know this has likely already been asked, but what options are there in the UK for buying a full box of the Marvel CMF?

I see MinfigureMaddness have an offer on for 2 x boxes - are they legit? Anyone in UK have experience ordering from them? Any additional taxes expected?

Thanks.