Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

7 hours ago, Changbricks said:

Changbricks

"Interesting. So this is the year we all die..."

Did we already go over the wolverine on the packet art? Seems super suspicious to me, I think it bodes well for seeing x-men soon.

28 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Did we already go over the wolverine on the packet art? Seems super suspicious to me, I think it bodes well for seeing x-men soon.

looks similar to the original one to me

especially if you consider "comics" carol from the spaceship set then it's likely they're just reuses of already available assets 

58 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Well they could change his origin a bit so that him having such powers would make sense. Like, Steve Rogers was Captain America and was bit by spider and then he was in a terrible accident and had to go to the Ancient one and she taught him.

I still don't know what does that have to do with the Marvel Studios CMF but ok...

A bit of an unpopular opinion but..
Bucky is one of my favourite fig from the CMF, love the torso print, the new accurate arm, the new head and surprised because I thought he wouldn't have any leg printing (happily surprised)
Also glad they're giving us another shield so that I can use it to replace the current shield on my Endgame Cap.. because it just looks SO GOOOOOD! I've seen some people say they would have prefered a gun or something else for Bucky but I'm stoked it's another of these beauty!

5 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Also glad they're giving us another shield so that I can use it to replace the current shield on my Endgame Cap.. because it just looks SO GOOOOOD! I've seen some people say they would have prefered a gun or something else for Bucky but I'm stoked it's another of these beauty!

Technically Cap never carried the F+WS shield during the Endgame final battle, but I agree the shield piece is very nice and I'm happy we're getting more than 1 in the series

3 minutes ago, hvader said:

Technically Cap never carried the F+WS shield during the Endgame final battle, but I agree the shield piece is very nice and I'm happy we're getting more than 1 in the series

Yeah I know xD
Also isn't the only difference between the two, the thin black line in the white stripe?

Edit: the star looks a lit bit different too, the Lego version is actually closer to the OG shield (for the star at least..)

Edited by TobyAis

Not sure if this has been brought up or not (I haven’t been really active on the forum for a bit) but I think the drone in the new Spider-Man vs Vulture set is supposed to be the drone on his chest! It looks like a camera on the front of itlatest?cb=20170526161743

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I still don't know what does that have to do with the Marvel Studios CMF but ok...

They're trying to say that instead of having Peter Parker as a zombie hunter, it would've been more interesting (for both, the show and the CMF) to have that other character adapted.

28 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

They're trying to say that instead of having Peter Parker as a zombie hunter, it would've been more interesting (for both, the show and the CMF) to have that other character adapted.

How does he even know it in the first place if he hasn't seen the episode?

I'm not sure but I doubt Captain Carter legs would work for Endgame Cap.. probably for the new AoU Cap but only this one..
Just because Endgame Cap has dark red on his suit, not reg red.. and his boots are supposed to be dark.. like black or dark brown.. It sucks man..

It's going to be so weird when DSITMOM and CA4 come out and we go back to regular set figure detailing for these characters

Edited by Brick Cucumber

38 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

How does he even know it in the first place if he hasn't seen the episode?

Idk man I never said I agreed with them

45 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Idk man I never said I agreed with them

Oh I know that, I just can't warp my head around his twisted logic :grin:

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

7 hours ago, BaalTheBuilder said:

Very excited for Sam, Tchalla, Spidey, Vision, Wanda, and Loki. Great job LEGO. I realllly wanted to like Sylvie, probably will still pick that one up, but man did they miss her “vibe” in those faces. I’ll try to find an alternate head.

3626cpb2197.jpg?0

I'm partial to CMF Tina for Sylvie, especially the annoyed expression.

Did some low-effort edits for Sylvie's head if anyone is interested in seeing some alternative options:

Spoiler

Eleven

Screenshot_261.jpg

Fleur Delacour / Phoebe

Screenshot_260.jpg

Captain Marvel / Qi'ra

Screenshot_259.jpg

Black Canary

Screenshot_258.jpg

Tina Goldstein 

Screenshot_287.jpg

Okay, so my thoughts on the CMF:

AMAZING! My favorite fig is by far Zombie Cap, seconded by Spidey. They are all spectacular, but these two just do it a smidge better. I'm hopefully buying a box set, 1 full set for display, another for making purist customs, and another to add to pre-existing displays. Zombie Cap's helmet, torso, and shield could be used to make an incredible battle damaged endgame cap. Spideys parts can add to pre-existing Spidey figures. I'm sure Captain Carter could make some really good purist Caps with leg and arm printing. All the figures are amazing, except for one which I have no use for. Monica. She looks fine, nothing stellar, but the only reason I'll get her is too 'complete the fleet' or finish the collection. I don't need her for a preexisting display or purist customs. A literally useless figure. Would have preferred any other figure in that slot. Zombie Iron Man, Agatha, U.S Agent, Zemo, Mobius, or a character we probably will never get, like He Who Remains, Jimmy Woo, Darci, or Flag Smasher. Anyway, what are the predictions for Series 2?

31 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Did some low-effort edits for Sylvie's head if anyone is interested in seeing some alternative options:

Reveal hidden contents

Eleven

Screenshot_261.jpg

Fleur Delacour / Phoebe

Screenshot_260.jpg

Captain Marvel / Qi'ra

Screenshot_259.jpg

Black Canary

Screenshot_258.jpg

Tina Goldstein 

Screenshot_287.jpg

Very low effort indeed xDDD

4 hours ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

Not sure if this has been brought up or not (I haven’t been really active on the forum for a bit) but I think the drone in the new Spider-Man vs Vulture set is supposed to be the drone on his chest! It looks like a camera on the front of itlatest?cb=20170526161743

I was looking at that and u know it reminded me of the drones in FFH that had the sonic blasts.

3 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

It's going to be so weird when DSITMOM and CA4 come out and we go back to regular set figure detailing for these characters

Hahaha took me like 5min to figure out what the heck DSATMOM meant lol

So has everything been revealed this year? or can we expect a bricktober pack

1 hour ago, mgetz said:

As far as we know yes. I don't think Bricktober packs are a thing anymore? I could be wrong though. 

6 hours ago, mgetz said:

Bricktober packs died with Toys R Us, there haven't been any since 2018.

6 hours ago, mgetz said:

We still haven't seen the the Marvel advent calendar in full yet, and there's not been an official release of images for the Eternals set yet either.

Otherwise I think that's everything?

We went from Steve Rogers Spidey to Sorcerer Supreme Spidey to Zombie Hunter Spidey.

Man I love leak season.

Edited by Anonknee Muss