Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

16 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

• arm dual-moulding: 4

Acctually 5! Zombie Cap, Wanda, Sam, Gamora, and Sylvie 

1 minute ago, Surge said:

Zombie Cap's arms are "only" printed. On some pics it looks like his right arm is dualmolded but it isn't. 

Interesting that in the lifestyle photo only have of the figs have the clear posing thing. Curious if all of them will have it, just those six, or none

Just now, lego_guyon02 said:

Zombie Cap's arms are "only" printed. On some pics it looks like his right arm is dualmolded but it isn't. 

Ah i see, the shield blocking part of the arm made me think it was duelmolded

12 minutes ago, Surge said:

Yeah, as Guyon had said above Zombie Cap's arm is only printed.

16 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

What is the 7th figure with side-leg printing? I only count 6: T'Challa, Peggy, Spidey, Zombie Cap, Sam and Vision.

Oops, you're right.

Gonna edit that one.

Nice series. It does irritate me that the only way to get a helmeted Loki is in a 4+ set though. I hope that we’ll get a president Loki at some point, I neeeed that. 
Also why is the alligator with Sylvie literally just an alligator? It has no helmet. *huh*
I love Zombie Cap, he’ll be my first pick-up. 

4 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

I see Gamora's hair has way more pink printing on it than the ones in my collection. Is it just me?

Pretty sure it's the exact same print.

EDIT: the new print has more volume whereas the older one had more lines. Not much of a change but it's something.

Edited by lego_guyon02

4 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

I see Gamora's hair has way more pink printing on it than the ones in my collection. Is it just me?

No it definitely looks more detailed with not just more pink but also more individual printed strands of pink too - I love the extra effort there :thumbup:

This CMF is great, my favourites are Loki, Sylvie, Sam, Zombie Cap and Vision, but I still think DC one was far more better

Bucky's legs look odd to me. idk if its the asymmetrical details or the colors or something else

18 minutes ago, Surge said:

Bucky's legs look odd to me. idk if its the asymmetrical details or the colors or something else

tried to find concept art for him since may figures suffer from concept designs. I think it looks odd too but only because I can't find it in the show.

His arm is amazing! I need to get three of each lol

1 hour ago, Legofania said:

This CMF is great, my favourites are Loki, Sylvie, Sam, Zombie Cap and Vision, but I still think DC one was far more better

I agreed. 

Personally, I prefer comic-styled CMF series over Disney+ characters. 

However, I would pick Zombie Captian America because of Halloween theme.  And Sam Wilson. And Lady Loki (becaus baby crocodile). 

Just a perfect timing for the official revelation on my birthday!

Edited by DBlegonerd7

My list from favorite to least favorite:

1. Falcon Cap
  2. Monica
  3. Scarlet Witch
  4. White Vision
  5. Captain Carter
  6. Zombie Cap
  7. Gamora
  8. Loki
  9. Spidey
  10. Star Lord T’Challa
  11. Bucky
  12. Sylvie

I think the DC CMF won some toy awards and honestly this series should too. From the detail, to the representation, to the accuracy (on most things), to the creativity, Lego really knocked it out of the park with this wave of collectable figs.

Too bad Throg doesn’t have his helmet (maybe printed on the back?), but i guess they didn’t give that to him, because Lego Thor minifigure also doesn’t have the classic helmet? But as freaky as he is, i like him! 
i kinda wanted a mean face for lady loki as well, that smirk doesn’t work really well. I think she will be so much better in hand, some figs tend to be like that. 
Cap Sam is so gorgeous. Very great figure. As well as Scarlet Witch and Vision. Love them both! 
I hope we’ll get a comic style wave as well one day. Very nice lego and marvel! Good times!

So, I thought about it and here's my ranking: 

1. Loki 2. Zombie Cap 3. Vision 4. Falcon 5. Wanda 6. Sylvie 7. Bucky 8. Gamora 9. T'challa 10. Monica 11. Spidey 12. Cap Britain 

1-6 - the best ones, that I definitely buy

7-10 - not good nor bad, might buy

11-12 - terrible, might buy only for collection

3 minutes ago, Legofania said:

12. Cap Britain 

11-12 - terrible, might buy only for collection

What's so terrible about Peggy? 

Well, not terrible, more like dull. And I just don't like this character. Same thing about Spidey

Throg is a let down for me :distressed:

Croki on the other hand is exactly what I wanted.

First minfigures I am picking up are Zombie Hunter Spider-Man and Vision. I am a sucker for dope looking capes.

Not really feeling a lot of these figures, either due to aspects of the design, accuracy issues or lack of connection to the characters they are based on. A few are letdown by the accessories they have. I'm only interested in a few solely for using parts of them for other figures that I have and others I expect we'll get an update of within a year or two.

Spider-man is the only one I feel I specifically want at the moment.

6 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Well, not terrible, more like dull. And I just don't like this character. Same thing about Spidey

The show is not even out. You do not know her character at this point (same goes for Zombie Hunter Spiderman) because like the rest of the world you have to wait till the What if show starts airing on August 11. If you equate not knowing with not "liking" then sure you might not like them, but it is rather impossible to like or dislike something that you haven't experienced yet.

15 minutes ago, Metanoios said:

The show is not even out. You do not know her character at this point (same goes for Zombie Hunter Spiderman) because like the rest of the world you have to wait till the What if show starts airing on August 11. If you equate not knowing with not "liking" then sure you might not like them, but it is rather impossible to like or dislike something that you haven't experienced yet.

Idk why is such a problem to you that someone is not interested in a character from a TV show

16 minutes ago, Metanoios said:

The character has made appearances in several movies and had a tv show that ran for 2 seasons. If he doesn't like Peggy in the main MCU continuity it's pretty safe for him to assume he won't like Peggy as Captain Brittain either, nothing wrong with that.

2 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Idk why is such a problem to you that someone is not interested in a character from a TV show

Not interested and not liking are two different things. The word that was used specifically was "character". At this point in time we only have seen her design. You can dislike the design right now but not her character. The definition of the word "character" encompasses more than just a superficial appearance or design. Characters guide readers and viewers through their stories, helping them to understand plots and ponder themes.

25 minutes ago, Metanoios said:

Well, Cap is just boring character for me. And she is Cap, isn't she? I imagine she won't be that different from him

Same about Spidey. I don't like this character and his design is just boring. Would be better if it'd be like Steve Rogers Spider Man with Strange's abilities, like in comics