Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Childe_Roland said:

I certainly hope that to be the case, but Lego Marvel has in several instances left out villains and other important charcters. Until we get some leaks I might not hold too high of hopes to get every character we think should be present.

Lego must really hate making money if they don’t make additional No Way Home sets with as many important characters as possible. I honestly wouldn’t worry about not getting Tobey and Andrew

Does anyone know the box distribution of the D+ cmf? Is it still 3 of each character like the previous 36-packs? 

Does anyone have an estimate on when the Widow helicopter chase will retire? It's been up for at least a year if I'm not mistaken (thanks Covid) and I obviously had no interest in it until I watched the movie a week or two ago. I just wanna make sure I don't miss it. 

5 minutes ago, hondohnaka said:

Does anyone have an estimate on when the Widow helicopter chase will retire? It's been up for at least a year if I'm not mistaken (thanks Covid) and I obviously had no interest in it until I watched the movie a week or two ago. I just wanna make sure I don't miss it. 

I bought the set a few weeks ago haha, was in the same situation as you. I think it’s set to retire by the end of the year and still available on shop@home (at least in the US) 

Dr. Strange Funco Pop list was leaked. It mostly consists of different variants of Strange and Wong, but the most interesting part to me is that there is Supreme Strange. It may be not evil Strange from What if...?, though, because there is also Supreme Wong, but if it is, I certainly hope for his minifigure. This also could be explanation why they didn't add such an iconic character to the CMF

31 minutes ago, hondohnaka said:

It's retiring at the end of the year.

There's so many villains in that movie. And heroes, too. I wonder if it'll get as many sets as Eternals. Or, perhaps, even more

2 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Dr. Strange Funco Pop list was leaked. It mostly consists of different variants of Strange and Wong, but the most interesting part to me is that there is Supreme Strange. It may be not evil Strange from What if...?, though, because there is also Supreme Wong, but if it is, I certainly hope for his minifigure. This also could be explanation why they didn't add such an iconic character to the CMF

Because they just wouldn't be able to make them all in even 2 sets. 3? Perhaps. But it still better be at least 4

2 minutes ago, Legofania said:

"Supreme" is probably just the title used to refer to the new outfit he's getting, a sneak peek at which we've already gotten through the wrapping gift given out to cast and crew: 

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness publishes a new art with a  classic comic style - Market Research Telecast

Eh, Idk. Looks pretty basic to me

There's three versions according to that list (to both Wong and Strange): Basic, as I understand, Supreme and Defender

Edited by Legofania

2 hours ago, hvader said:

Does anyone know the box distribution of the D+ cmf? Is it still 3 of each character like the previous 36-packs? 

I think part of the decision to go down to 12 figures a series was the ability to make boxes of 36 with an even spread, likewise the bigger boxes. Kills off the notion of a chase figure as well.

I have a feeling that the Doctor Strange wave will be extremely similar to NWH to avoid spoilers, and we’ll get a wave 2 after the movie’s release. 

4 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

"Supreme" is probably just the title used to refer to the new outfit he's getting, a sneak peek at which we've already gotten through the wrapping gift given out to cast and crew: 

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness publishes a new art with a  classic comic style - Market Research Telecast

Maybe. The Funko list also refers to a "Defender Strange," which I imagine is a reference to The Defenders, so that seems more likely to be the updated costume version. Plus, Doctor Strange Supreme fights Doctor Strange in the What If trailer, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is the evil Strange variant.

6 hours ago, hvader said:

Lego must really hate making money if they don’t make additional No Way Home sets with as many important characters as possible. I honestly wouldn’t worry about not getting Tobey and Andrew

Don't get me wrong, I hope we do and it makes sense, however Lego doesn't have the best track record doing what makes sense in most people's opinion. Per example, recent news came out that there are (probably) no plans to make Gringott's bank for Harry Potter's diagon alley. Seemed like a no-brainer, the building being so iconic, but Lego doesn't seem bothered. Just not getting my hopes up for good things until we have an idea Lego actually has plans for it.

22 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

Don't get me wrong, I hope we do and it makes sense, however Lego doesn't have the best track record doing what makes sense in most people's opinion. Per example, recent news came out that there are (probably) no plans to make Gringott's bank for Harry Potter's diagon alley. Seemed like a no-brainer, the building being so iconic, but Lego doesn't seem bothered. Just not getting my hopes up for good things until we have an idea Lego actually has plans for it.

You're right. Lego does sometimes make questionable decisions, especially when it comes to popular IPs. 

10 hours ago, Childe_Roland said:

I certainly hope that to be the case, but Lego Marvel has in several instances left out villains and other important charcters. Until we get some leaks I might not hold too high of hopes to get every character we think should be present.

Do you really think Lego will miss a chance to make sets based on the new Spider-Man movie that include not only 3 different Spider-Men based on 3 different franchises people love, but also 6 of their villains?

It's Lego, thy make weird decisions, but I don't imagine them skipping on this one.

OH GOD, FINALLY!

It's absolutely incredible! They look fantastic together. 

Wow, Cap's wings look perfect. Really disappointed in Throg and Croki tho.

Throg is cute but the Aligator Loki is nothing I like, still thanks for the new mold.

The highlights will be Captain Carter,  Starlord T’Challa and Loki!

They look amazing :wub: Too bad Gator Loki doesn’t have its crown as rumoured, but the mould is absolutely adorable! And finally some really good faceprints for T’Challa and Loki :thumbup:

Just a nitpick: Why is the packaging blue again?! This was the perfect opportunity to have the first red one since S7, but nope :tongue: They really seem to have a thing for shades of blue it seems

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

Does anyone recognise where Peter's face is from? I'm pretty sure I've seen it somewhere, but I'm not quite sure where.

Loki's faceprint is perfect tho, it captures Tom so well :wub:

What a great CMF line! What a treat to get it so early! Marvel Monday baby!!!!

new hair for peggy and monica! So great!

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Does anyone recognise where Peter's face is from? I'm pretty sure I've seen it somewhere, but I'm not quite sure where.

Loki's faceprint is perfect tho, it captures Tom so well :wub:

I don’t think it’s reuse looks new to me.

1 minute ago, BusterNut31 said:

What a great CMF line! What a treat to get it so early! Marvel Monday baby!!!!

new hair for peggy and monica! So great!

Their hairstyles are so perfect! I can't believe this series gave us 3 new hairpieces, 5 if you count ones with moulded tiaras.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

I don’t think it’s reuse looks new to me.

It just really reminds me of something, I am not even sure if it's a Lego head or an actor or something :grin:

Just now, PGBQW said:

i'm surprised they didnt all leak beforehand

This is literally the first time that happened since... really long. 

Sure, factory leaks did happen, but no full leaked pictures, neither full in-hand CMF leak.

I'm glad they decided to do it themselves this time.