Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

3 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Given that Bandmates has been able to make a hairpiece like this
Vidiyo-Bandmates-Series-2-Vampire-Bassis
I kind of expect Gamora to have the same. If not, this one would work as a good substitute.

Same hair before, I already asked this to Promobricks.

And it still has the purple strands. 

2 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I firmly hold the belief that his head should be the darker colour with the lighter face printed on. Rather than printing the dark colour around the edges of the face.

Definitely. While I do like this fig I'm still hoping for a comic Vision down the line with a red face printed on a green head (or MCU if he gets his colour back). 

But considering how much red is in MCU Vision's design, I do understand why they went the way they did. Just looks a bit strange to me. 

2 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Well we do know that his left sleeve is pretty much completely torn off so I assume that arm will just be skin.

Ha, nevermind then! As I said, I've completely forgotten what the descriptions were. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I wouldn’t hope for a lot of help for custom caps with zombie cap 

I like that. I want Zombie Cap to have all the details 

Edited by hvader

i love this new Vision figure wow, i'm not bothered at all by the inaccurate 'stone' colour because of the concept art, but also because we're more than likely to get him in a future set, so when that happens, the head can just be swapped

When is Comic Con gonna happen? Are there even gonna be any Marvel announcements gonna happen?

33 minutes ago, EggBoi said:

When is Comic Con gonna happen? Are there even gonna be any Marvel announcements gonna happen?

No Marvel announcements. 

7 hours ago, steyin said:

Still no word on "comic con" or whatever Marvel does this year exclusives?

Nothing. Marvel Studios won't even be present so fingers crossed LEGO won't be releasing any SDCC sets this year.

So once again, I had talk to Promobricks in the anticipation of upcoming Marvel CMF Disney+

Zombie Captain America - the skin color is kinda tricky as it has been seen in the trailers, so right now they can’t tell if it’s aqua blue or ghastly pale green (Sally Disney CMF) or it could also be glow in the dark. Plain white is also a possibility.

His head has this color, his right hand, his left arm and his right under leg. More than that his suit is torn, so there are some torn parts in this color printed on his torso and both of his upper legs. The legs are dual molded upper parts are both dark blue, right under part is in that that aqua/ghastly pale green color, left leg is red. His right arm is dark blue with aqua/ghastly pale green hand, left arm is aqua/ghastly pale green with red hand. Obviously we won’t be able to reuse any parts for our existing cap figures.

Captain Carter/Britain - Her arms and legs are more likely to be reused. But they are printed and I don’t know if there is any print Cap America that will be on point. For example she has a red stripe on both knees. But yes, her legs are dual molded as well with brown boots.

She has different hair than in the Hydra Stomper set, and they would say it’s a new piece. Then again they aren’t so sure about it.

Star Panther / T’Challa - As for his helmet it looks new. At least it has black hair. It resembles his curls and could be new, but the old helmet looks very similar so it could be just a recolor.

Unfortunately, they can’t tell anything about the face. I just hope they put effort and justice to our first and probably last T’Challa face printing. Fingers crossed* 

While they are very reliable in these kind of information, I understand that severity and they can’t fully claim the information, we just have to be thankful in getting insights like this.

Thanks for reading everyone! :wink:

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

-snip-

Not really interested in Zombie Captain America, it could look good but a singular style of Marvel Zombie on its own is not as appealing as a couple of the Marvel heroes as zombies. We know we get an Iron Man zombie from the trailer, so chances are this is setting up a 'What If Marvel Zombies' for What If Season 2... so maybe we'll be lucky and get more Marvel Zombies down the line to justify getting Zombie Cap.

First-look-at-Peggy-Carter-and-Steve-RogPeggy-Carter-as-Captain-Britain-in-What-

Captain Carter not having re-usable aspects is unfortunate, but kind of expected. It seems like they are going with the version that features more white segments on the arms (Top) version of her outfit, as opposed to the version we see in the trailers. Although the version (Bottom) does feature the red stripe that they mentioned on her leg... so perhaps it's a blend between the two versions?

Edited by Scarilian

Well honestly I'd rather have a uniformed Peggy in my collection so I'd just be interested in the face print and hair mold. Any ideas of a minifigure for a Shield peggy?

10 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

Well honestly I'd rather have a uniformed Peggy in my collection so I'd just be interested in the face print and hair mold. Any ideas of a minifigure for a Shield peggy?

I'd be surprised if the face print wasn't the one in the Hydra stomper, and it's another Scarlet Witch situation

5 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

So once again, I had talk to Promobricks in the anticipation of upcoming Marvel CMF Disney+

Zombie Captain America - the skin color is kinda tricky as it has been seen in the trailers, so right now they can’t tell if it’s aqua blue or ghastly pale green (Sally Disney CMF) or it could also be glow in the dark. Plain white is also a possibility.

His head has this color, his right hand, his left arm and his right under leg. More than that his suit is torn, so there are some torn parts in this color printed on his torso and both of his upper legs. The legs are dual molded upper parts are both dark blue, right under part is in that that aqua/ghastly pale green color, left leg is red. His right arm is dark blue with aqua/ghastly pale green hand, left arm is aqua/ghastly pale green with red hand. Obviously we won’t be able to reuse any parts for our existing cap figures.

Captain Carter/Britain - Her arms and legs are more likely to be reused. But they are printed and I don’t know if there is any print Cap America that will be on point. For example she has a red stripe on both knees. But yes, her legs are dual molded as well with brown boots.

She has different hair than in the Hydra Stomper set, and they would say it’s a new piece. Then again they aren’t so sure about it.

Concerning Zombie Cap and Cap Carter - This may already be old knowledge but will Zombie Cap have Cap's helmet piece or just a printed mask? Also, will Cap Carter have the mask in the image @Scarilian shared above or no mask?

39 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

Concerning Zombie Cap and Cap Carter - This may already be old knowledge but will Zombie Cap have Cap's helmet piece or just a printed mask? Also, will Cap Carter have the mask in the image @Scarilian shared above or no mask?

Helmet and pretty sure no mask 

43 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

It has been mentioned that Cap Zombie will have his helmet, and as for Captain Carter it’s a face printing.

I hope Captain Carter has her mask in the CMF. I don't love the face used in the Hydra Stomper set and I highly doubt it would be used in a CMF series since it's not a new print. New prints have appeared in a CMF series and then gone on to be in sets, but I don't think I've ever noticed it happening the other way around. A new hairpiece would be awesome, too!

2 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I hope Captain Carter has her mask in the CMF. I don't love the face used in the Hydra Stomper set and I highly doubt it would be used in a CMF series since it's not a new print. New prints have appeared in a CMF series and then gone on to be in sets, but I don't think I've ever noticed it happening the other way around. A new hairpiece would be awesome, too!

cmf Aquaman I believe 

As for Carter. Isn't the picture with her next to normal Peggy concept art, meaning she might not even wear that exact outfit?

1 hour ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I expect Lego to still do SDCC Exclusives but just have them be moved to DC Fandome and Disney's announcement event.

Hope I can get it this time, if they do. I might cave and get the SDCC Black Widow set. I really want those Red Guardian and white suit Black Widow minifigs

What do you guys think is the best hairpiece and color for Infinity War Steve Rogers (Nomad)?

34 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

What do you guys think is the best hairpiece and color for Infinity War Steve Rogers (Nomad)?

Colin Creevey.

So I am looking at the picture of white visions back print and something seems off. The back of his head feels like the colors are incorrect. Like it should be white with gray accents and not the other way around. It's a gray base with the white ridge lines or whatever on his head but then the face is white with the gray ridge lines on the side of his head. Am I over analyzing it or does it look incorrect to y'all too?

DFD50EFE-6F20-4285-A792-96A97A51E6BA.png.1bd4b3e026e30b8da671473c4c4ea98c.png

I wonder if the falcon wings will be something like this from the clone turbo tank from 2005

6 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

New prints have appeared in a CMF series and then gone on to be in sets, but I don't think I've ever noticed it happening the other way around.

In addition to Aquaman mentioned before, the plain shirtless torso on the CMF19 showering guy first appeared in Fun at the Beach.

27 minutes ago, mgetz said:

DFD50EFE-6F20-4285-A792-96A97A51E6BA.png.1bd4b3e026e30b8da671473c4c4ea98c.png

I wonder if the falcon wings will be something like this from the clone turbo tank from 2005

Let's see if this build is still a "legal" technique..

But would be great if it's indeed a new piece that's maybe also wider.