Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

AoU Vision: “Why is the stone blue, it should be yellow!”

WV Vision: “Why is the stone yellow, it should be blue!”

It’s sort of like poetry, it rhymes :head_back: 

But seriously, that’s a great minifig :sweet: Too bad the first impression wasn’t as good with that badly-lit picture

I take it all back, Vision looks incredible. Sure, he's not 100% series accurate, but we all know it's because of the concept arts.

On 7/19/2021 at 12:37 PM, PGBQW said:

I think its silver (or whatever) shiny printing and that it doesnt show on the other side because the lack of light

Called it.

Anyway, Vision looks way better now, but I cant help to think he looks weird?

Like I think he has the perfect ammount of detail, for once. Maybe its just the fact he's based on older concept art and makes him look weird.

2 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Love the fig now, pretty much exactly what I expected when I heard the Promobricks descriptions but I still wish the stone (and maybe the eyes) were blue. But hey we’ll get that soon enough.

No we wont? Even if we get Vision on the MCU again and he gets into a set, he's not blue anymore

10 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

No we wont? Even if we get Vision on the MCU again and he gets into a set, he's not blue anymore

It briefly turned yellow when Hex-Vision unlocked his memories but the stone is still blue.

I like his dead expression. Someone means business. If i was a kid and would have that vision he would be the boss of all villains

We still need to get used to the fact that the new vision doesnt have a stone in his head.

what does he have? A laser? 

59 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

We still need to get used to the fact that the new vision doesnt have a stone in his head.

what does he have? A laser? 

I think it's a cut up bit of magic'd drone? Maybe that's powering an arc reactor? I don't remember them being all that clear

1 hour ago, Borex said:

I like his dead expression. Someone means business. If i was a kid and would have that vision he would be the boss of all villains

I dunno, I still think he looks too happy. Like he should have more of a frown or a snarl or something, he was cold-blooded until he got mind-zapped

4 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

It briefly turned yellow when Hex-Vision unlocked his memories but the stone is still blue.

Well that's embarrasing.

Will the cmf be revealed on August 11? With the what if…? Series or the marvel monday after the debut episode?

1 hour ago, BusterNut31 said:

Will the cmf be revealed on August 11? With the what if…? Series or the marvel monday after the debut episode?

We don't know.

Knowing Lego it will be just a random Tuesday or whatever lol.

1 hour ago, BusterNut31 said:

My understanding was that the official Lego reveal would occur just after the cmf starts hitting shelves on clearances sometime next spring.  It will be revealed in a cryptic instagram post only. 

2 hours ago, BusterNut31 said:

Possibly before then. Usually within the first half of the month before they release. Might even be the first week of August.

I’m going off of previous situations.

Given that Bandmates has been able to make a hairpiece like this
Vidiyo-Bandmates-Series-2-Vampire-Bassis
I kind of expect Gamora to have the same. If not, this one would work as a good substitute.

19 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I kind of expect Gamora to have the same. If not, this one would work as a good substitute.

Think it's the same one they used before. 

Just a guess btw.

Edited by lego_guyon02

After the first Vision pic I wasn't a fan. Especially because it reinforced my belief that he needs some sort of headpiece or at least less of an abrupt stop around the edges of his face. 

But this new picture is so much better. I think I'm slowly coming round to all the figures we've seen so far (even Wanda's goofy hair is growing on me!). Pretty indifferent about Sylvie but I may try and pick up all the rest. 

Zombie Cap is the one I want to see the most now, if only because it'd be cool if you could take his limbs and make the perfect regular Cap (I can't remember what the description said he'd look like). 

3 minutes ago, SEmrys said:

Zombie Cap is the one I want to see the most now, if only because it'd be cool if you could take his limbs and make the perfect regular Cap (I can't remember what the description said he'd look like). 

I think Peggy will be much more useful for upgrading past (and future) Cap figures, considering Zombie Cap will probably have a torn up suit.

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

What's embarrassing?

Me correcting someone who was already right lol

24 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I think Peggy will be much more useful for upgrading past (and future) Cap figures, considering Zombie Cap will probably have a torn up suit.

You're probably right. Just curious how torn they'd make, say, his arms. 

Considering there are so many Caps incoming I'm sure between the 4(?) of them we'll be able to figure something out. 

44 minutes ago, SEmrys said:

Hopefully the legs aren't torn up so we can use them on regular Cap.

44 minutes ago, SEmrys said:

After the first Vision pic I wasn't a fan. Especially because it reinforced my belief that he needs some sort of headpiece or at least less of an abrupt stop around the edges of his face. 

I firmly hold the belief that his head should be the darker colour with the lighter face printed on. Rather than printing the dark colour around the edges of the face.

Edited by Brick Cucumber

11 minutes ago, SEmrys said:

You're probably right. Just curious how torn they'd make, say, his arms. 

Well we do know that his left sleeve is pretty much completely torn off so I assume that arm will just be skin.

21 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Hopefully the legs aren't torn up so we can use them on regular Cap.

Looking at some of the trailers and posters. It looks like the Zombie Cap has a torn right leg. Hopefully that'll be easy to brasso off.

19 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Well we do know that his left sleeve is pretty much completely torn off so I assume that arm will just be skin.

It's confirmed to have arm printing. So I would wager it's skin tone printed on Dark Blue
Scratch that. Dark Blue printed onto Skin Tone

Edited by Brick Cucumber