Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

18 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

All these information from Promobricks, I know you’ll be reading this post guys. Thank you so much and thank you for doing this for the community. :wub::grin_wub:

Wow, this is gonna be like the best series ever! :classic:

20 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

HOT ISSUE: Croki might not even have the crown and it breaks my heart :sad::damn:

Wow, this series is a complete and total waste! :sad:

(In all seriousness, if they made a dedicated Throg mold, I think they'll make a Goki one)

2 minutes ago, nintendude64 said:

(In all seriousness, if they made a dedicated Throg mold, I think they'll make a Goki one)

Yeah hopefully, Promobricks did told me it’s about Lego wanting to use the piece in future city sets. 

Wow, all of that info is the opposite of exciting. Will still hold out for the true Reve and reviews to make a final judgement, but it sounds like a fair number of things that would be cool won't be.

I am excited about the croc though, if no crown is true. I want a baby croc and have no interest in the Loki-croc character.

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

if it’s included it won’t be molded I’m pretty sure just printed 

Best of both worlds. Thank you for saying that.

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

if it’s included it won’t be molded I’m pretty sure just printed 

Wow, that sounds awful. He was legitimately my most anticipated part.

They could've done it with a pin like they did literally 11 years ago for Dr. Porkchop...

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

White Vision - a Lego book piece the top part is transparent and inside there’s 1x2 tile. (My own speculation: I’m suspecting it to be the book Wanda uses for the chaos magic, the darkhold.)

It's not the Darkhold.

The helicopter/drone accessory is an excellent idea, and so is the Darkhold :thumbup: Wonder why the cover‘s allegedly transparent though, maybe to make it more spooky? I‘m a sucker for transparent parts though, so no complaints from me :laugh:

2 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

It's not the Darkhold.

Oh. What book is it then? Philosophy for dummies? :laugh_hard:

3 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

It's not the Darkhold.

Can you tell what it is? That’s my pure speculation as highlighted in the post. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Can you tell what it is? That’s my pure speculation as highlighted in the post. 

I have no idea, only know that it's not the Darkhold.

1 minute ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I have no idea, only know that it's not the Darkhold.

But the indication of it being transparent is right?

If Croki doesn't have a crown piece...

I want to love this series as much as I can, but some choices they made are terrible, I just want to see the full series to properly judge it.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

It's probably some kind of SWORD laptop or device.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

If Croki doesn't have a crown piece...

I want to love this series as much as I can, but some choices they made are terrible, I just want to see the full series to properly judge it.

It's probably some kind of SWORD laptop or device.

You might be into something buddy. Yeah. Could be it. It’s a printed piece Promobricks said.

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

If Promobricks says it is they're probably right, I haven't seen it. All I know is that it's not the Darkhold. 

The saddest and probably most disappointed part of this confirmation is the dual bladed sword, was looking forward to it. I though it’s gonna be a new mold, oh well that’s just probably me.

I just realized something. How in the world would Gator Loki's crown even be printed? It's not as if the gator head would be flat. The two horns would have to curve over its eyes or something, that wouldn't even make sense.

I'm gonna keep the faith that they put more effort into it.

1 minute ago, nintendude64 said:

I just realized something. How in the world would Gator Loki's crown even be printed? It's not as if the gator head would be flat. The two horns would have to curve over its eyes or something, that wouldn't even make sense.

I'm gonna keep the faith that they put more effort into it.

Horns like printed on the side of the head 

also I think vision is like a laptop not the dark hold 

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Horns like printed on the side of the head 

Eh, I can live with that. Better than a crowned baby alligator that can‘t be used for anything else or one with a very noticable accessory hole right in the centre of its head :laugh:

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

Yeah, not a fan of White Vision. The printed detail is great but I have no idea why LEGO didn't go with a mix of white and light gray which would make more sense. Like other people have said, he just looks dead. And I also expected him to have a more interesting faceprint since he was much nastier than Vision and not quite as emotionless at times (at least in the face). If he has a white cape that might balance the figure out but right now it's another disappointment for me. At least I'll be able to use it as dead Vision I guess. 

oh come on why would they sacrifice a small alligator mold because some people want it to have a screen accurate crown? It would render the mold useless for the future.

Of course the perfect way would be to put a small hole or stud with a special mold to connect. But if they cann't make 2 new molds there better be a normal small size alligator instead of a useless clown alligator.

1 minute ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The printed detail is great but I have no idea why LEGO didn't go with a mix of white and light gray which would make more sense. 

That is white and light gray though, the photo just sucks.

1 minute ago, lego_guyon02 said:

That is white and light gray though, the photo just sucks.

Huh, you‘re right. Looks like another „dress“ situation :snicker: