Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

After seeing Spiderman last week, I got a bit worried that all the figures were going the route of being overly detailed to the point of looking like a bootleg.

Boy was I glad to be wrong. The printing on the legs and body is absolutely a 10/10. The head would've been a 10/10 too if they'd made the goggle printing wrap all the way around like that one cmf skeleton a few years back, but I'll still take it!

The hair look...odd. Hopefully you guys are right and its just the photo and the weird angle the piece is at though.  Regardless, that piece is gonna be so useful for so many figs (Wong, Winston Zeddemore, Blade).  I hope Lego actually utilizes it.

I'm going to say the same thing as allways. I think it looks too overdetailed.

2 hours ago, Mattallica said:

yeah, im thinking it will be just the regular frog accessory  painted

something like this

frog

It's confirrmed to be a new mould with a hammer. But this might not be far off with the detail of the printed cape.

Just now, NRG Spider said:

is it just me or is the right side of the face missing?

That’s on one of the photos were the original poster used a editing app to mark the photo and didn’t right 

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That’s on one of the photos were the original poster used a editing app to mark the photo and didn’t right 

oh makes sense

27 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

same issue with wanda - fantastic body printing but it gets weird as soon as you get to the head, which I think it's mostly the shape of the top of the goggles, it just looks weird to me.

Also I'm really hoping it's the lighting the pic was taken in, but you can clearly see the white printing on his chest is not matching the white upper arms.

CMF  printing can vary wildly so any miscolouration in a leak is probably not completely indicitive of the whole series

The leak said both Sam and Bucky were coming with shields. Is it gonna be a reuse of this one?
4 Shields in a CMF. That box art splash is going to look Captain-America CMF more than Marvel CMF

12 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

The leak said both Sam and Bucky were coming with shields. Is it gonna be a reuse of this one?
4 Shields in a CMF. That box art splash is going to look Captain-America CMF more than Marvel CMF

I have a feeling it has something to do with this.

48e703cf1f23a81232dd42135a147122.w3000.h600._CR0%2C0%2C3000%2C600_SX1500_.jpg

Well that looks fantastic. Whether or not the hair looks slightly weird on this particular figure, it's awesome to get it as a new piece.

I dont really know how to feel about Sam if I'm honest. It's a figure I've been really looking forward to but just something about the hair isn't sitting right.

I agree with previous comment about the hair being perfect for blade. I instantly thought of Blade when i saw it.

Hopefully once official pics are out or i have it in person it changes my mind.

wow! this is easily my favourite CMF fig we've seen so far - i think it can only look better with the wings, no matter how they look

I'm really liking the look of the Sam Wilson Cap!  I'm glad they went with a new hairpiece that leaves more of the mask showing, as I think the sides would have been too covered by the old hair piece.  The old hair piece looks more accurate for Sam Wilson as Falcon, but the new one looks better for his Captain America design.  With how detailed the figure looks, I hope the wings look good.  Either way, I'll probably still end up getting the whole CMF series eventually.

Bruh the Steve Rogers minfig is starting to look like the Virgin meme in comparison.

"The Virgin Steve Rogers Captain America minifigure vs The Chad Sam Wilson Captain America minifigure."

Hi Guys!

Do check out my latest speed build review video at our channel about the recent launch Marvel Superheroes Avengers set 76192…. Thanks you…

Kindly share, like & subscribe our channel if you like our videos, your support are our greatest force to continue make more videos… cheers… 

https://youtu.be/Ls0r0-Y2yhc

Edited by Technicallism

I can't help but shake my head at the people complaining about too much detail, like seriously!? Lol.

I think he looks great. The hair piece is a little off but will probably look better in person or in professional pictures. I definitely agree that the hair piece is perfect for Blade!

I understand the complaints about too detailed. If it's over designed it no longer fits the Lego aesthetic.

People have existing collections and they don't want them to stick out too much.

I'm just annoyed that we didn't get Dark Blue/White legs yet again 

I'd hoped, but I didn't think they'd actually make a new shield print! This figure is going to be impossible to get since everyone will go hunting for it, I can already tell. And when SamCap shows up in sets it will be so underdetailed in comparison that it will be ridiculous.

Wow Captain Falcon looks 50/50 to me. Torso and leg prints are really good, but face and hair aren’t. Especially hairpiece, why didn’t they just use Finns hair like they did with past Falcon minifigures? New piece just looks off.

8 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Yeah, feeling around for figs is gonna be tough :hmpf_bad:

Just wait to see more pictures of his hair. This one is not only blurry, but the hair itself isn't aligned correctly too.

It will actually be such a useful hairpiece, as really short male hair hairpiece was long overdue.

5 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

I can't help but shake my head at the people complaining about too much detail, like seriously!? Lol.

Yes, surprisingly we can have different opinions. Lol.