Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Lego just released an Insta post to promote Black Widow. What are the possibilities for another movie set?

4 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

@Dean_09: Please consider using spoiler tags. Not everyone has seen the movie yet :classic:

If the rules allow it, could someone say what he said (obviously with the spoiler tag). I've seen the movie, just curious what he said lol. Or if someone could dm it to me

The Star Wars advent calendar was officially reveal today, so hopefully the marvel one will be soon 

28 minutes ago, hvader said:

Lego just released an Insta post to promote Black Widow. What are the possibilities for another movie set?

Practically zero. We would've heard of it by now if there ever was to be one :shrug_oh_well: The Stranger Things tease that went nowhere sends its regards

20 minutes ago, Surge said:

If the rules allow it, could someone say what he said (obviously with the spoiler tag). I've seen the movie, just curious what he said lol. Or if someone could dm it to me

He was just talking about 

Spoiler

how much he liked the post-credits scene and what it set up. 

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

3 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

He was just talking about 

Reveal hidden contents

how much he liked the post-credits scene and what it set up. 

Thanks

56 minutes ago, hvader said:

The promo version has arm printing. Would have been nice to get a movie version with arm printing but the ones from the Avengers sets work well enough

Ok, we’ll we tried apparently. Some people didn’t and clearly won’t.

I’ll unlock this thread Monday? We’ll try that? 

Also, don’t worry I’ll be back later this weekend when I’m not sick and have some time to devote to banning some people. 

Sorry everyone, we tried. :thumbup:

Given it was just one person really spoiling this time, and the other relevant Marvel news coming out (What If, CMF leaks etc), we've decided to reopen this thread now.

In the coming days we'll be restating the policies around new releases and spoilers. As always, discussion about plot details that are completely irrelevant to LEGO sets NEVER have a place here.

We understand people want to talk about the LEGO sets in light of seeing the films they relate to, but you can usually do so without spoiling things for others. You can easily discuss whether or not the helicopter appeared in Black Widow without talking about character motivations and plot twists, for example.

Not everyone can run out and see a film or watch a Disney+ episode straight away, so be considerate. But we will be putting some measures in place going forward.

With What If...? coming out August 11th, and the CMF September 1st, do you guys think that they will try to officially reveal it the day the series is released, or on Must-Haves after?

It will obviously leak long before that, but I think that's something Lego would do...

8 hours ago, hvader said:

I hope we get another set

Not sure how :shrug_confused: If they had planned another set before the film was delayed, we probably would‘ve heard about it. And as the first film of phase 4, it’s not part of the Infinity Saga, so that‘s off the table too

After seeing Ultron on the poster with the infinity stones I am actually really gutted we are not getting him as one of the figures. especially since I missed out on the first Lego Ultron figure.

Are there any more details about the Marvel Advent Calendar than what we can see in that old catalogue pic? There’s already some figures included which I want so I’m really looking forward to it 

21 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Are there any more details about the Marvel Advent Calendar than what we can see in that old catalogue pic? There’s already some figures included which I want so I’m really looking forward to it 

Yeah, Promobricks wrote am article about it a while ago, you should check that as they'll have most of the builds listed.

Apart from that, we know there will be Mysterio's drone, Infinity Gauntlet and a "Proof that Tony Strak has a heart" tile.

53 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah, Promobricks wrote am article about it a while ago, you should check that as they'll have most of the builds listed.

Apart from that, we know there will be Mysterio's drone, Infinity Gauntlet and a "Proof that Tony Strak has a heart" tile.

Thanks! I’ve found the Promobricks article and there’s some great information there I’d forgotten about because it was written so long ago - we should be getting 7 minifigures and the two not in the picture are Captain Marvel and Nick Fury! 

https://www.promobricks.de/lego-marvel-2021-neuheiten-2-halbjahr/118941/

Hopefully there are official pictures soon :moar:

13 hours ago, hvader said:

Really enjoyed the film. I hope we get another set

The would-be-SDCC set was basically ideal for another based on the movie. Sure the build could've looked more accurate but it was still perfectly fine and included everyone else important in the movie bar Rachel Weisz's character, who can be easily made from existing parts anyway. If it got a worldwide release that would be nice...

25 minutes ago, ood0 said:

The would-be-SDCC set was basically ideal for another based on the movie. Sure the build could've looked more accurate but it was still perfectly fine and included everyone else important in the movie bar Rachel Weisz's character, who can be easily made from existing parts anyway. If it got a worldwide release that would be nice...

Honestly, they should redesign and rerelease that set with a helmeted Red Guardian and Melina. I saw a lot of people who want the set after the film but couldn’t get it 

7 minutes ago, hvader said:

Honestly, they should redesign and rerelease that set with a helmeted Red Guardian and Melina. I saw a lot of people who want the set after the film but couldn’t get it 

Will a bushy beard piece fit under the Cap helmet? If so it's a no brainer.

9 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

With What If...? coming out August 11th, and the CMF September 1st, do you guys think that they will try to officially reveal it the day the series is released, or on Must-Haves after?

It will obviously leak long before that, but I think that's something Lego would do...

I'm fully expecting them to randomly reveal it just a few days before September 1st, because as we've seen recently, LEGO never reveals stuff when they should 😂

33 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

I'm fully expecting them to randomly reveal it just a few days before September 1st, because as we've seen recently, LEGO never reveals stuff when they should 😂

Yeah, that seems much more likely. If I had to guess, I'd expect them to randomly reveal it in the middle of August, not on Must-Haves, not on What If...? Wednesdays. Just a random reveal.

Oh, and it obviously has to leak at least 2 weeks prior to the reveal :tongue:

So, a bit before everyone started talking about BW and the thread got locked, I asked a couple of questions, which I think got lost in the thread. I won’t have WiFi for much longer (not permanently or anything, it’s a bit of a story) so I figured I’ll ask again:

What were the sets on this new set list and was it debunked?

Could one combine the new and old Benatars?

(This one is a wild question) do we think we will get a new Milano from either what if or the upcoming game next year?

Is there anything else I missed? I saw Lady Loki and Spidey, along with the NWH sets and What if sets.

Thanks!

Edited by Brickroll

1 minute ago, Brickroll said:

So, a bit before everyone started talking about BW and the thread got locked, I asked a couple of questions, which I think got lost in the thread. I won’t have WiFi for much longer (not permanently or anything, it’s a bit of a story) so I figured I’ll ask again:

What was on this new set list and was it debunked?

(This one is a wild question) do we think we will get a new Milano from either what if or the upcoming game next year?

Is there anything else I missed? I saw Lady Loki and Spidey, along with the NWH sets and What if sets.

Thanks!

I’m pretty sure that set list was neither debunked nor confirmed.  Those sets are really far out and nobody reliable backed them , so the consensus here was just to wait and see before we get our hopes up.

Waiting to buy the Benetar, so I can’t really help you there.  I’m pretty sure there’s no official way to combine those sets, but I’m sure someone has more to say about that than me.

As for the Milano, I’m right there with you.  Getting one next year would rock, but I don’t think it’s all that likely.  I could very well see the Benetar staying on shelves until the new Guardians movie in 2023, and I don’t think they’d have two very similar very large ships on sale at the same time.

34 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

After building the new Benatar I took a look at things that could be perfected using pieces from the 2018 set but the designers have really blown it out of the park with this one, the last version has pretty much been made obsolete. I thought about keeping it around but the 2021 version is so much better that I decided to just take the old one apart.

38 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

What were the sets on this new set list and was it debunked?

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes:

• Avengers Classic
  • Avengers Classic
  • Avengers Classic
  • Theatrical Marvel (200 + Parts, $30)
  • Spider Man
  • 4+ Marvel_1 2022
  • 4+ Marvel_2 2022
  • 4+ Marvel_3 2022
  • 4+ Marvel_4 2022
  • Architecture-1-2022

It has not been debunked or confirmed.

40 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

It's Lego... so yeah? I'd guess your best option would be taking some of the aspects from the previous version to try and make the cockpit a bit bigger or just smooth segments :shrug_oh_well:

41 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

do we think we will get a new Milano from either what if or the upcoming game next year?

I think this is all the What If sets we will get this time, What If is getting a second season which will probably be in 2022 so perhaps? If they make sets for the game the ship does sell well enough to warrant it so perhaps.

Possible No Way Home spoilers below:

Spoiler

Do you think the two LEGO Spider-Man sets are actually related to the upcoming Spider-Man film despite the what the box art says? Could it be LEGO's way of "not spoiling" the film?