Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

7 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

hard to confirm because of how the fig was photogram, but I’m leaning towards of it being the same. The same shadowing can be seen in the eyes.

Yep. I thought not at first vbut that is definitely the same design.

I really wish they had done a 360' print for this fig like they've done for CMF figures in the past. Would have been a great way to finally get a fully webbed Spider-man head
LEGO-Minifigures-Series-14-Skeleton-Guy-

55 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

What about.. Lokigator? nah..... t'was worth a try 

Al-LOKI-tor

Edited by Brick Cucumber

Pretty cool figs. 

But that Spidey figure really does make me yearn for printed boots. The extra detail is nice (and has been on all the Spider-Man figs this year imo), but the more detailed it gets, the more the boots contrast with the rest of the costume. 

I understand it's probably pretty difficult to accomplish, but to my eye it always makes the figure as a whole look a little off. The exceptions being perhaps the Homecoming suit and the FFH suit (although I'd have to see the latter in person to be sure).

dude when I saw the new Spidey minifig, I orgasmed.

I just hope that in the next wave of No Way Home sets, that we can finally get the Homemade Spidey Suit. Also let's start hoping what Infinity Saga sets LEGO should do.

As I said there has to be a much bigger character cameo than Abomination since they revealed him in the trailer of Shang-Chi. Who though, that is the question.

I may be wrong about all of this so if I am, then slap me.

10 hours ago, Moon_Knight said:

I know this is being extremely snobby, but I’m kind of bugged Sylvia doesn’t have leg printing. I really hope the rest of the Marvel CMFs hold the high standard that the DC CMFs did.

Several of the Marvel figures lack leg printing (Sylvie, Monica, Bucky?, T'challa, etc) but then others have a ridiculous amount of printing including side printing (Peggy, Vision, Spidey, Zombie Cap, Captain Falcon). I feel like the printing is going to be varied between figures because some figures are so heavy on printing here.

47 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

I’m a bit confused? 
What is so bad about Wanda’s hair? 

Too messy. Too big. Distance from the top of her head to the top of her hairpiece is too long. 

The tiara is terrible. No dual-moulding, no printing.

2 hours ago, SEmrys said:

Pretty cool figs. 

But that Spidey figure really does make me yearn for printed boots. The extra detail is nice (and has been on all the Spider-Man figs this year imo), but the more detailed it gets, the more the boots contrast with the rest of the costume. 

I understand it's probably pretty difficult to accomplish, but to my eye it always makes the figure as a whole look a little off. The exceptions being perhaps the Homecoming suit and the FFH suit (although I'd have to see the latter in person to be sure).

I don't think we should complain about something that Lego doesn't do. It's like complaining that they don't print hands, or that Two-Face's torso isn't dual-moulded.

It would look awkward. They don't print the top of feet, and they can print legs only to a certain point. The lower part would be like *print - no print - print again*, which wouldn't look good at all.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

New trailer and poster for What If...? just released.

Gives us good looks at some of the characters - most importantly, Sorcerer Supreme Spidey is literally just Avengers Campus Spidey with Strange's cape.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

2 minutes ago, hvader said:

Is sorcerer supreme Spidey Stephen Strange? 

The way I interpret it’s all connected episodes we see Strange and his like practising chaos magic so I wouldn’t say he is Spidey. I think it’s better not to talk about potential spoilers here. Just the upcoming figures. 

4 minutes ago, hvader said:

Is sorcerer supreme Spidey Stephen Strange? 

Doctor Strange has his own episode dedicated just to him, so I think that's just Spidey. Is he Sorcerer Supreme, or did Strange's cape just go to him? I've no idea how that one plays out, but I'm certainly excited.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Doctor Strange has his own episode dedicated just to him, so I think that's just Spidey. Is he Sorcerer Supreme, or did Strange's cape just go to him? I've no idea how that one plays out, but I'm certainly excited.

I’m certain it’s Peter. There’s a scene in the trailer showing him unmasked just watched it again! Dangggg we will get an official MCU Peter face print!

What If looks awesome. I understand the choices in the CMF series a bit more now since it looks like we're getting a multiverse Avengers team and we have some of the most important characters in the CMF. It's a shame we didn't get Doctor Strange Supreme or whatever the evil version is called because he looks really cool. 

So if I'm not mistaken, we've now seen official pictures or reveals of all the characters and accessories we've been told are coming in the Minifigure Series.

Which doesn't mean that an official announcement of the series is necessarily soon, but it does mean that from this point on if they were to announce the series, it wouldn't spoil anything viewers of the shows wouldn't know about. Which is a big step forward to getting closer to the official reveal.

Edited by HatBricks

22 minutes ago, HatBricks said:

Which doesn't mean that an official announcement of the series is necessarily soon, but it does mean that from this point on if they were to announce the series, it wouldn't spoil anything viewers of the shows wouldn't know about. Which is a big step forward to getting closer to the official reveal.

I agree, always expected them to wait until this point. Hopefully they can beat the leaks for the rest of them...

Captain Carter fig will definitely benefit alot of Captain America figure for figbarfing. Printed dual molded legs, and printed arms.

Wow, I was about to speculate that we were getting a surprise Avengers Campus set this year like the Galaxy’s Edge one last year but never mind lol. That Spider-Man CMF figure looks amazing and could be my favorite Lego Spider-Man yet.

My excitement for What If? has shot up. Hopefully it impresses me like Loki has so far.

Edited by The Stud

Looking at the poster again, it looks like Ultron isn’t the normal Ultron, aside from infinity stones embedded with him he is using Vision’s head or more like the body he wanted. 

Funko's 'What If' stuff got either leaked or revealed..
So I'm sure Lego isn't so far behind

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I don't think we should complain about something that Lego doesn't do. It's like complaining that they don't print hands, or that Two-Face's torso isn't dual-moulded.

It would look awkward. They don't print the top of feet, and they can print legs only to a certain point. The lower part would be like *print - no print - print again*, which wouldn't look good at all.

I understand that. I'm just saying, to me, the more detailed these Spider-Man figures get (extra torso printing, extra leg printing, arm printing, etc), the more his lack of boot printing, possible or not, stands out. Especially because it's more noticeable than unprinted hands, or a dual moulded torso. 

It's like the Endgame Iron Man figure. IMO, the full gold arms and the printed gold on the legs stand out more because they contrast slightly.

If that's the best they can do, that's fine. And I appreciate how much things have progressed (especially this year) but until the boot printing becomes possible, it will always look a little off to me. 

I find it a little silly that Spiderman they made for a $300 set (originally) couldn’t get the arm color printing right but a single CMF figure could.

12 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Sylvie looks great from the waist up, though the head is a little wonky, but it bugs me how there's no legprinting. I'm well aware that there's not a whole lot going on on her pants in the series but the detail just cutting off at the bottom of the torso like it does here just doesn't look good. Great figure other than that though.

9 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Her hairpiece looks kinda flat, it’s almost 2d looking here, and horns seems to be in pearl gold here, which is wrong color.

As for her legs, some printing would have been best here, like SW Death Star gunner figures. And honestly it’s just strange to have Cmf figure with plain legs.

This is exactly what I'm saying. It's a minor complaint but it's really odd that we're getting CMF without some sort of printing on the legs. I get that she's wearing mostly black pants but there could be a belt on the hips are at least some sort of detail so the torso isn't just cut off. I'm only saying this because CMF is usually top of the line, detailed minifigures.