Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Sylvie looks like a country bumpkin. Accurate torso print tho.

Is that the same Spidey head as the No Way Home sets?

As others have said, I’d be very open to the possibility of a Marvel Disney set with the MK 80 suit just like the Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge one.

My main issue with Sylvie is her face, so if she has a decent one as an alternative then I'll be happy. The plain legs are a little odd but not a huge deal for me. I can't say I care about Spider-Man much (just meh on the character on the whole) but the new minifig looks nice.

I know this is being extremely snobby, but I’m kind of bugged Sylvia doesn’t have leg printing. I really hope the rest of the Marvel CMFs hold the high standard that the DC CMFs did.

6 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Is that the same Spidey head as the No Way Home sets?

hard to confirm because of how the fig was photogram, but I’m leaning towards of it being the same. The same shadowing can be seen in the eyes.

Which leads me to the question, cape gonna be the same as NWH strange or it would be cloth?

37 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

I know this is being extremely snobby, but I’m kind of bugged Sylvia doesn’t have leg printing. I really hope the rest of the Marvel CMFs hold the high standard that the DC CMFs did.

Bruh she has dual moulded arms with printing and an exclusive hair mould

And come on just look at the spider-man, even if you don't like the design (like me), it's pretty clear they are going all out

Anyways, man it's disappointing to me that there's no lego mobius, or even renslayer

Edited by thephantasm

1 hour ago, Moon_Knight said:

dude she is literally just wearing black pants, what is there to print?

Dual folding for Sylvie?!?! Now u can compare Wanda's hair piece and Sylvies' looks waaaaaaay better!

Wandas fig is better though but the hair piece is its only negative.

1 hour ago, thephantasm said:

Bruh she has dual moulded arms with printing and an exclusive hair mould

And come on just look at the spider-man, even if you don't like the design (like me), it's pretty clear they are going all out

Anyways, man it's disappointing to me that there's no lego mobius, or even renslayer

I agree, her pants in the show is just black, why waste budget on that when u could use it somewhere else.

I didn't even notice the dual Molded arms with printing.

When will the CMF release again? August? September?

6 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Not sure if this is already discussed before but is Marvel CMF Series going to have 12 minifigures, not 16, right? 

There’s going to be 12.

36 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Initial leaks had us believe it was 1st August but it’s now been reported it’s going to be 1st September.

Sylvie looks great from the waist up, though the head is a little wonky, but it bugs me how there's no legprinting. I'm well aware that there's not a whole lot going on on her pants in the series but the detail just cutting off at the bottom of the torso like it does here just doesn't look good. Great figure other than that though.

Spider-Man is fairly detailed but I find his inclusion to be stupid, bland, uninspired and overall just a waste. It's just a standard Spidey figure that doesn't look unique in any way and has an amount of detail that appears so out of place the figure immediately screams "bootleg". I'll pick up the fig to complete the series but other than that I don't care for it.

2 hours ago, Moon_Knight said:

Same here. And from what I've heard there are more figures who don't have legprinting. 

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Which leads me to the question, cape gonna be the same as NWH strange or it would be cloth?

Cloth, we've been over that before.

The fact that the cape didn’t leak with Spidey implies to me there’s a 75% chance the cape is cloth.

1 minute ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Cloth, we've been over that before.

That’s a relief. For me at least.

Edited by Anonknee Muss

40 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

The fact that the cape didn’t leak with Spidey implies to me there’s a 75% chance the cape is cloth.

That’s a relief. For me at least.

I’d have loved a cheap way to get the plastic cape piece but I guess that would be very easy to feel in a bag because of its size 

Also there’ll probably be a Multiverse of Madness set I’ll be interested so I’ll suppose I will get the piece that way 

5 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

I’d have loved a cheap way to get the plastic cape piece but I guess that would be very easy to feel in a bag because of its size 

Also there’ll probably be a Multiverse of Madness set I’ll be interested so I’ll suppose I will get the piece that way 

I knew there would be someone who wanted it the cheap way and I can’t blame you either.

1 hour ago, BusterNut31 said:

Dual folding for Sylvie?!?! Now u can compare Wanda's hair piece and Sylvies' looks waaaaaaay better!

Wandas fig is better though but the hair piece is its only negative.

I agree, her pants in the show is just black, why waste budget on that when u could use it somewhere else.

I didn't even notice the dual Molded arms with printing.

I think the problem is less that there's no leg printing - sometimes this actually fits a fig more. But the detail from the torso down just "stops". And people probably wouldn't have minded a small cape.

But with her; yeah it's hard to pin down what exactly her outfit is.

Im here anyway only for the parts (I feel the shows are pretty soulless anyway) and this CMF will surely be a better delivery then the last few CMF's which had not that much detail.
And this one's dual molded arms would be very very useful!

Am I dreaming? I'd never would've thought we'd get this suit as a minifigure! It's my favourite Spider-Man suit ever, and the minifigure... oh man, It's PERFECT :wub_drool:

The amount of details is insane. Doctor Strange's cape will feel kinda random when out on top of it, as there's no any kind of Sorcerer Supreme on top of the minifig. We'll have to see how the episode plays out tho. This is probably my new favourite minifigure :cry_happy:

Sylvie looks good. The hairpiece is great (see, it wasn't so hard to make a good hairpiece for Wanda...), the face works, torso with arms is fantastic, and seeing as she just wears black pants with black boots, I'm not too bugged that there's no leg printing.

So we already have 25% of our CMF minifigures... keep em going :moar:

Wow, Sylvie looks so bad! Weird open mouth face expression, under detailed face/crown mold and no leg print. An here I was thinking Wanda looked bad, this is on another level of awful. 

New Spidey suit looks great though, curious to see if he has Dr Stranges cape or eye if Agamoto as printed medal piece.

Spidey looks great, I'm not the biggest fan of the tech detailing on the legs/arms of these MCU suits but I'm a huge fan of exposed Web shooters and cartridges on Spidey suits so overall I'd say this is my favourite MCU design so I'll gladly take it. 

Sylvie is fine. I assume she'll have a cape which might make her look better but given that she was my most anticipated character in the wave I can't help but feel a little let down that she's just fine. Especially next to Spidey.

11 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Wow, Sylvie looks so bad! Weird open mouth face expression, under detailed face/crown mold and no leg print. An here I was thinking Wanda looked bad, this is on another level of awful. 

New Spidey suit looks great though, curious to see if he has Dr Stranges cape or eye if Agamoto as printed medal piece.

You know that she literally wears just black pants? There aren't even any pockets, or pads, or any kind of details - it's just black pants. 

Out of curiosity, what do you mean by "under detailed face/crown mold"?

8 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Maybe this isn't the fig from the CMF?

I mean, maybe, and just MAAAAAAAAAYBE it could be the SDCC minifigure

16 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Well, I suppose everyone did at some point :grin:

That was an assumption based on a certain pattern tho. This is an assumption based on an actual description, so it's a different thing I'd say.

Oh, yes, my point was that we can never be 100% sure when working with leaks, sorry if it came out as mean hahah

9 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It should be Spider-Man strange. It’s literally a Spider-Man suit with a cape

But it’s right? It’s just Spider-Man with a cape that’s missing 

I guess? Not saying you're wrong, I just think its very weird anyone would describe this minifig as "Doctor Strange" let alone "Captain America"

5 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

I mean, maybe, and just MAAAAAAAAAYBE it could be the SDCC minifigure

Not sure those have ever leaked from factories beforehand, this is definitely the CMF fig.

2 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Not sure those have ever leaked from factories beforehand, this is definitely the CMF fig.

Maybe it has another accesory besides the cape that makes it look more Dr Strangey?

Like dont get me wrong, I love how it looks and I'm glad it wont be locked behind a CC, so I dont even care if it doesnt look like DS because its still an amazing Spider-man figure.

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

You know that she literally wears just black pants? There aren't even any pockets, or pads, or any kind of details - it's just black pants. 

Out of curiosity, what do you mean by "under detailed face/crown mold"?

Her hairpiece looks kinda flat, it’s almost 2d looking here, and horns seems to be in pearl gold here, which is wrong color.

As for her legs, some printing would have been best here, like SW Death Star gunner figures. And honestly it’s just strange to have Cmf figure with plain legs.

Edited by benderisgreat

• Avengers Campus Spider-man is pretty awesome, probably the best figure from the CMF so far. I'm glad Spider-man is finally get an awesome suit in his red/blue.
  • Wanda is still mid tier for me, design is fine but colours feel lighter than they should and the crown/helmet looks underwhelming especially compared to Lady Loki's crown/helmet piece
  • Lady Loki is the weakest figure for me at the moment, but I'm expecting Croki to be what makes people want this figure

Edited by Scarilian

3 hours ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

I get what you're saying but the cape is in a $40 set, it's not that expensive already xD

Everytime i read Croki, i think alligator, but then it doesn’t have a cool Loki name. I have to let it go. But in the Netherlands we have Croky potato chips. It’s a brand. Now i always will think that i eat all kind of different time-zone potato chips Lokis when i’ll be eating them. 

5 minutes ago, Borex said:

Everytime i read Croki, i think alligator, but then it doesn’t have a cool Loki name. I have to let it go. But in the Netherlands we have Croky potato chips. It’s a brand. Now i always will think that i eat all kind of different time-zone potato chips Lokis when i’ll be eating them. 

What about.. Lokigator? nah..... t'was worth a try