Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s a mold 

Thanks, I was getting worried lol

6 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

It reveals a fairly prominent background detail in the episode that's intended as a surprising nod to the comics for fans. Comments like these ruin that surprise so they are most definitely spoilers.

But regardless of this whole spoiler/not-a-spoiler debate people should just throw stuff like this in a spoiler tag if they really want to discuss it right after the episode airs. I thought we'd finally be done with this crap after last week :facepalm:

Exactly! I make sure I watch everything I care about before I visit these forums because of the number of inconsiderate individuals blurting out details I want to discover for myself. Won't be on here until after I've watched BW tomorrow night.

you know that Throg does make sense, because he was in this episode too

Edited by Borex

27 minutes ago, Borex said:
  Hide contents

you know that Throg does make sense, because he was in this episode too

Yeah, but it was a blink-and-miss-it type of appearance. I mean out of all the accessories they've chosen him?

Again, not complaining, I love that we're getting him, it's just such a weird choice tbh.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah, but it was a blink-and-miss-it type of appearance. I mean out of all the accessories they've chosen him?

Again, not complaining, I love that we're getting him, it's just such a weird choice tbh.

Spoiler

Unless Throg becomes a lot more prominent in Episode 6.

Edited by Anonknee Muss

2 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:
  Hide contents

Unless Throg becomes a lot more prominent in Episode 6.

That’s what I’m saying. We’ll see more next episode then I’ll give sentiments for now there’s still possibility.

Slyvie’s hairpiece with diadem ugh. I hope they do better than Wanda’s hair/tiara piece combo.

Spoiler

A bunch of people complaining about Throg not being too relevant to the Loki series. But I couldn't care if he never appeared. This is probably our only opportunity to get a Lego Throg.

22 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Slyvie’s hairpiece with diadem ugh. I hope they do better than Wanda’s hair/tiara piece combo.

My greatest fear is that the diadem will be a seperate piece intended for Alligator Loki and not Sylvie. Ideally they would both have one moulded. But I'm hoping Sylvie gets the piece if there only is one.

Edited by Brick Cucumber

Spoiler

hot take it should have been Classic Loki and Kid Loki. TVA Loki and Sylvie should have been in a small set of their own, idk Rennslayer's desk or something. They just aren't unique enough to justify it, unlike those two. They have more screentime and plot significance then President too. Would have been a really cool way to add some very unique figures, and Sylvie and Loki could have been in a set at a later date, especially granted that there's going to be a second season. 

Not sure if this is already discussed before but is Marvel CMF Series going to have 12 minifigures, not 16, right? 

Slyvie is out. I like the duel molded arms and arm printing the hair piece is great too

Edited by Falconfan1414

38 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:
  Reveal hidden contents

A bunch of people complaining about Throg not being too relevant to the Loki series. But I couldn't care if he never appeared. This is probably our only opportunity to get a Lego Throg.

My greatest fear is that the diadem will be a seperate piece intended for Alligator Loki and not Sylvie. Ideally they would both have one moulded. But I'm hoping Sylvie gets the piece if there only is one.

Check IG! It’s a freaking cool mold love it!

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Looks like sorcerer Spider-Man leaked without the cape. Very solid suit  

Remind me who's he supose to be with the cape?

Edited by StarLord

2 minutes ago, StarLord said:

Remind me who's he supose to be with the cape?

First leak descriptions lead us to believe it should be Steve Rogers Spidey well I guess it’s Sorcerer Spidey now.

That's a good spider-man fig... but he just looks like spider-man, not very 'WHAT IF' like, even if he does have a cape, that's just Spider-man in a cape isn't it.

Sylvie's hair is done how I'd hope they'd do Wanda's. I'm hopeing the gator's hat is a separate part so he also have it taken off and just be a gator.

Edited by Agent Kallus

Tbh I'm not a big fan of the spidey suit it's so busy. Also not a fan of the implications for What If. Sylvie looks all right. Her crown is a little thick but it's from the same people who created Wanda's so at least it's better then that. 

That Spider-man looks like a better more detailed version of Spider-Man than we ever had. It's good without the cape to not feel anyone other than Peter Parker.

That figure is actually the Spider-Man suit from the Disney's California Adventure and Disneyland Paris attractions, and I don't mind that at all since this design is probably the best that MCU Spider-Man has looked by far IMO.

tryuhy6799.jpg

3 minutes ago, TheBatstan said:

That figure is actually the Spider-Man suit from the Disney's California Adventure and Disneyland Paris attractions, and I don't mind that at all since this design is probably the best that MCU Spider-Man has looked by far IMO.

Yeah I saw someone say that. Pity, seeing as a Spider Strange fig would have been really cool. Makes me wonder if other parts of the list are bogus too. 

2 minutes ago, hondohnaka said:

Yeah I saw someone say that. Pity, seeing as a Spider Strange fig would have been really cool. Makes me wonder if other parts of the list are bogus too. 

No way they could have gotten Gator Loki right by guessing. Maybe it's just some misunderstanding like Spider-Woman being in the Bugle.

3 minutes ago, hondohnaka said:

Actually it’s not as bogus as fake, but probably gotten wrong. This figure will come with a cape and an alternated head with hairpiece. Most of us doesn’t even know what to expect in this What If episode so I wouldn’t say bogus coz they tried to interpret what is in there.

6 minutes ago, TheBatstan said:

It should be Spider-Man strange. It’s literally a Spider-Man suit with a cape

5 minutes ago, hondohnaka said:

But it’s right? It’s just Spider-Man with a cape that’s missing 

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Basically if Spider-Man became doctor

strange

More like if Avengers Campus Spider Man stole Doctor Strange's cape

With this figure being the biggest wild card of the series, as none of us knew what to expect, I'm in shock. It's just an all round beautiful Spider Man figure

Also I watched Black Widow today, and this is in no way a spoiler, but if there were to be another set, there's a cool looking jet of absolutely no major significance. Could just be another $30 with the much needed white suit, Red Guardian and throw Taskmaster in again. If I wasn't already before seeing the film, I'm much more annoyed about how exclusive those two figures are