Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

On 7/4/2021 at 7:36 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

People today randomly decided to speculate about the most unlikely sets we're ever to get :laugh_hard:

That was past tense. I was saying that I wish we got them in the past when the show was on.

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

No it won’t be a reuse of the alligator piece it’s going to be new 

Thanks :thumbup: I hope the crown/diadem thingie is removable, so the gator can double as a juvenile

7 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

No it won’t be a reuse of the alligator piece it’s going to be new 

Wow! Nice to see a confirmation! I’m beyond excited.

I mean it was obvious from the beginning, Promobricks described it as a baby crocodile, and we don't have an existing piece for one, so...

7 hours ago, EggBoi said:

bruh the Thanos copter was in the latest episode of Loki! I would kill all of you just to have a LEGO Thanos-Copter set get made!

OK MAYBE JUST LET US KNOW ITS A SPOILER!!?!?

I HAVENT SEEN THE EPISODE YET.

7 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

OK MAYBE JUST LET US KNOW ITS A SPOILER!!?!?

I HAVENT SEEN THE EPISODE YET.

It's not a spoiler.

14 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's not a spoiler.

It reveals a fairly prominent background detail in the episode that's intended as a surprising nod to the comics for fans. Comments like these ruin that surprise so they are most definitely spoilers.

But regardless of this whole spoiler/not-a-spoiler debate people should just throw stuff like this in a spoiler tag if they really want to discuss it right after the episode airs. I thought we'd finally be done with this crap after last week :facepalm:

On 7/6/2021 at 4:06 PM, EggBoi said:

Hey btw you still have that Silver Centurion minifigure? I'm just asking...

?imw=512&imh=384&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

18 hours ago, doclord said:

A little birdie told me it's the Sirius Black hairpiece in black.

I bloody hope so!

42 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

It reveals a fairly prominent background detail in the episode that's intended as a surprising nod to the comics for fans. Comments like these ruin that surprise so they are most definitely spoilers.

But regardless of this whole spoiler/not-a-spoiler debate people should just throw stuff like this in a spoiler tag if they really want to discuss it right after the episode airs. I thought we'd finally be done with this crap after last week :facepalm:

That's a huge exaggeration :tongue:

Spoiler - a description of an important plot development in a television show, film, or book which if previously known may reduce surprise or suspense for a first-time viewer or reader.

It doesn't fit the definition of a spoiler. I didn't notice that easter egg, and 90% of other viewers also didn't. If someone says "hey, there's this thing in the background as an easter egg" it will only help you find it.

This will come as no surprise to anyone that knows me but...

Spoiler

I'm an idiot and I still was able to figure out the spoiler tag.  It isn't that hard folks.  Err on the side of 'it is a spoiler'. 

There are a lot of us that don’t want to know about anything that is in an episode before we have a chance to see it. It’s not hard to be courteous to other people. 

I won’t spoil anything, but the cmf choices for this show are beginning to make more and more sense

8 minutes ago, hvader said:

I won’t spoil anything, but the cmf choices for this show are beginning to make more and more sense

Yeah, except for a certain accessory...

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I mean it was obvious from the beginning, Promobricks described it as a baby crocodile, and we don't have an existing piece for one, so...

I mean, you also said that it was obvious that the Marvel sets would be revealed the first week of May. 

9 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

I mean, you also said that it was obvious that the Marvel sets would be revealed the first week of May. 

Well, I suppose everyone did at some point :grin:

That was an assumption based on a certain pattern tho. This is an assumption based on an actual description, so it's a different thing I'd say.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah, except for a certain accessory...

Honestly it feels more like a chance to include that character more than anything, I assume they must have got his design. This Loki doesn’t have much in the way of accessories.

I’m so happy that Lego is including Alligator Loki in a set. I love this character 

9 minutes ago, doclord said:

Honestly it feels more like a chance to include that character more than anything, I assume they must have got his design. This Loki doesn’t have much in the way of accessories.

Yeah, I mean I'm not complaining, getting a detailed mould for Throg is incredible!

It just seems like a weird accessory choice tbh...

If you think about Loki’s story, all the duplicate minifigs we get can become variants in our collections, which is honestly kind of cool 

30 minutes ago, hvader said:

If you think about Loki’s story, all the duplicate minifigs we get can become variants in our collections, which is honestly kind of cool 

At this point I just want a whole CMF dedicated to just Loki :head_back:

We already have 6 minifig Loki variants. There's also Mobius, Ravonna and Hunter B-15.

Then there's 2012 Loki in the next epsiode (the one who sat on a throne in a trailer) and the main villain. The last one could be anyone, Miss Minutes perhaps?

I'd be down for that tbh.

Spoiler

Did Promobricks specify that Throg would be a mold? After today's ep and him being in a tub, I can't help but think (and worry) that the accessory is just a 1x1 round brick with printing of Throg, similar to the Kandor piece in the Supergirl mighty micros set

Just now, Surge said:
  Hide contents

Did Promobricks specify that Throg would be a mold? After today's ep and him being in a tub, I can't help but think (and worry) that the accessory is just a 1x1 round brick with printing of Throg, similar to the Kandor piece in the Supergirl mighty micros set

Yes, he's a mould.

1 minute ago, Surge said:
  Hide contents

It’s a mold