Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

15 hours ago, Walter529a said:

Yes and no, there was that Iron Man and Loki Juniors set which had the Mark 7 and the Avengers 2012 Loki, the Iron Man picture and Title in the corner ressembled the Modern Avengers Aseemble look, but the set was clearly based on the 2012 movie...

So this year is the first time they've made an mcu based 4+ set that has figures that aren't just re-uses? 

I really like the figures in far from home set, but the builds being 4+ are awful and the parts themselves are also non that useful, and I haven't even mentioned the price yet... I think I'll either get it if there is a suitable discount or just hope the figures show up else where.

Bruh imagine if LEGO started making sets based on the FOX X-Men films like how Marvel Legends made figures about them. 

16 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Brickpics made some really good figures and updated versions of characters on his Instagram. His Eddie Brock and updated Ben Urich look phenomenal!

Wow, thanks so much. Appreciate the shout out. :blush:

32 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

I really like the figures in far from home set, but the builds being 4+ are awful and the parts themselves are also non that useful, and I haven't even mentioned the price yet... I think I'll either get it if there is a suitable discount or just hope the figures show up else where.

Sometimes I feel like the 4+ sets are excuses the create good figures but put very little effort into the builds and charge a lot for the amount of pieces. No 4 year old is going to care that much about exclusive figs, but a bunch of AFOLs are...

31 minutes ago, nintendude64 said:

Wow, thanks so much. Appreciate the shout out. :blush:

Your work is phenomenal. I'd love to see some more Bugle civs from you. Maybe even a Phillip Sheldon

Does anyone know why the Shang-Chi sets are scheduled for August 2nd, at least on s@h? :wacko: Making two orders instead of one is no big issue of course, but releasing them one day after all the other sets is just weird 

4 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Does anyone know why the Shang-Chi sets are scheduled for August 2nd, at least on s@h? :wacko: Making two orders instead of one is no big issue of course, but releasing them one day after all the other sets is just weird 

Maybe it's a typo? 

The Benatar doesn’t stop impressing me. I bought a Gamora and Nebula and somehow, even though it’s tight, the whole damn crew fits inside the ship. If you remove Gamora because she isn’t on the ship at the end of Endgame, Drax would fit too, and for a GOTG crew just take out Thor. It’s such an amazing set, honestly. 

New image for Wanda CMF emerges now shows her back printing, I love it! Arms can be used for Ironman suiting up!

Legs, torso and cape: *perfection*

Head and hair: *absolute garbage*

I don't know how to even rate this minfigure... the details on lower part are so amazing, and the cape works well. But that horrible, two-sided-smile face? And that absolutely awful hairpiece? I dunno tbh...

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

So much better than expected, she looks perfect honestly. I feel confident saying this hair mould would work perfect for her comic iterations too. The crown may come up a bit taller in the comics but its so close I doubt they’d make two moulds. Hope we get both classic (body suit with under leggings) and All New All Different (black pants red torso) variants of Scarlet in the future. Maybe the Marvel Now long red dress and red pants would work well too. 

Four different 4+ Sets is too much in my opinion. I hope the remaining Avengers classics aren’t mechs because that would be a complete waste of a wave. Somewhat hoping the list is true because I dan easily see us finally getting a comic Wanda now that this hair mould is in production. And if we get her Vision isn’t too far behind so I could see this wave being impressive with figs but let down on builds. Which is standard for Lego DC but I’d hope Marvel would do better. Falcon fan still hasn’t confirmed the rumored list so who knows. 

When I first saw Wanda last week, I didn't like it. With these new pictures, it's grown on me.

I'll probably need to get the Infinity War head though.

4 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Maybe it's a typo? 

If it was just one set, maybe, but both of them? I'll just order some of the August 1st releases a day later in order to reach the free shipping threshold on both days :shrug_oh_well:

17 minutes ago, Stonks Market said:

I'll probably need to get the Infinity War head though.

Don't you mean Civil War? :wink:

Just spend some time on BL while examining pictures of the Hydra Stomper set and it genuinely baffled me how many of the parts used by the designer either exist in olive green or have a similar part that could easily be substituted. They would've had to throw some greys, blacks and greens in there like they did with the final design but it would've definitely been possible to give the mech the colorscheme it's supposed to have with next to no recolors (the only one that really comes to mind is the faceplate). 

Okay, so I don’t have much internet right now, but I just got a little, and I have to ask—is this supposed set list real, and what is on it? Are we allowed to talk about it?

If LEGO makes sets based on the Sam Raimi Spider-Man and FOX X-Men films, my mind would be blown. 

Or maybe if the made sets about Iron Man Armored Adventures or Spectacular Spider-Man. In fact I would love it if they made minifigures based on Contest Of Champions and Future Fight.

7 hours ago, Brickroll said:

Okay, so I don’t have much internet right now, but I just got a little, and I have to ask—is this supposed set list real, and what is on it? Are we allowed to talk about it?

Of course we are allowed to talk about, it's a rumour about Lego Marvel. 

As for if it's real... no one knows. Not a single reliable leaker even acknowledged it, so it's hard to say.

9 hours ago, EggBoi said:

If LEGO makes sets based on the Sam Raimi Spider-Man and FOX X-Men films, my mind would be blown. 

Or maybe if the made sets about Iron Man Armored Adventures or Spectacular Spider-Man. In fact I would love it if they made minifigures based on Contest Of Champions and Future Fight.

1 hour ago, steveholt said:

I wish we got sets based on Earth's Mightiest Heroes 

People today randomly decided to speculate about the most unlikely sets we're ever to get :laugh_hard:

Got the Avengers Endgame: Final Battle set! Really simple but nice builds, great figs, and love the X-Con van:) Excited to see what other characters LEGO will use the new big-fig mold & head for..... Abomination, Kingpin?? Dare we dream the Thing??

11 minutes ago, RobbieHxC said:

Got the Avengers Endgame: Final Battle set! Really simple but nice builds, great figs, and love the X-Con van:) Excited to see what other characters LEGO will use the new big-fig mold & head for..... Abomination, Kingpin?? Dare we dream the Thing??

The Thing? Sure, but in 2023 :wink:

Wanda looks better from these new angles but the headpiece still sucks. It needs to stick above her hair, not look like it's growing out of it. It would be better if the paint went to the edges but they couldn't even do that. The face is okay, I still hate the goofy open-mouthed smile but the red eyes and smile looks fine. Torso and legs are gorgeous but she needs a skirt even though she's getting a cape. I'm hoping she gets one for Multiverse of Madness since I highly doubt she'll have a new faceprint and there's no chance she gets a better hair mold.

hi all,

I’ve started building Lego helmets of my own, i feel like they have a lot of potential but the official ones are just really poor. I feel like Lego could do some really interesting characters because there are so many iconic helmets and ive had a lot of fun building them. I’ve only made Daredevil from the show and Magneto so far but if Lego keep releasing them they could do some really cool ones! I have a list of characters I want to see done, let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions!

Black Panther

Dr Doom

Thanos (just his helmet)

Cerebro

Thor 

Wanda

Wolverines’ Weapon X Visor

Antman

58 minutes ago, Rosie99 said:

hi all,

I’ve started building Lego helmets of my own, i feel like they have a lot of potential but the official ones are just really poor. I feel like Lego could do some really interesting characters because there are so many iconic helmets and ive had a lot of fun building them. I’ve only made Daredevil from the show and Magneto so far but if Lego keep releasing them they could do some really cool ones! I have a list of characters I want to see done, let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions!

Black Panther

Dr Doom

Thanos (just his helmet)

Cerebro

Thor 

Wanda

Wolverines’ Weapon X Visor

Antman

Have you posted the Daredevil one anywhere? I'd love to see it.