Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

I've been reading up on all the articles about this new merchanidise and I think I have an idea as to what they are going for with these suits. But idk if y'all would consider it spoilery even if its just speculation.

Spoiler

The black and red suit from FFH is integrated with iron spider armor, particularly the legs and shooters. So the gold crest is nano tech and morphs into spider legs. So some toys will have a black and red spider man but with iron spider legs. When not in use, its a gold crest. The black and gold is nano tech too I assume but without the spider legs. You see some images where he is covered in black and gold but others show his forearms without the black and gold, revealing the black and red suit. Why idk. But the the gold webs i think is nano tech. I see toys that have gold webs and they shape weapons. I know toys do this often but considering the use of nano tech i think that is what spidey will do in the films, gold nano tech webs that could potentially turn into weapons ala green lantern. My wish is that the black and gold is like a symbiote tech hybrid like iron man had in the comics. that part is wishful thinking.

36 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Has anyone reliable actually said these are real

No. 

It seems so obviously fake, and I didn't see anyone reliable even acknowledging those rumours. Do you know anything about them?

I don't know if it's already been said but I really like the new cape for Strange because it seems that you can remove it extremely easily and just put it on the side, held up by a trans-clear rod and stud probably
I love this!

are the heads on both Upgraded suit and Integrated suit new? The style doesn’t look like lenses like the Stark tech and Black gold suit. 

Are they from the recent comic spidey?

19 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

are the heads on both Upgraded suit and Integrated suit new? The style doesn’t look like lenses like the Stark tech and Black gold suit. 

Are they from the recent comic spidey?

Nope. New print.

Here's the lowdown on the new suits. They obviously want to include the main ones from the movie without spoiling any of the main plot points.

The Upgraded suit appears with the modified belt area, because that's the one he starts with in the film.

The Integrated Suit is an amalgamation of the Upgraded suit and the Iron Spider. The Funko version also shows it has the ability to cast spells, so Strange and Peter probably work on it together.

The Gold suit is a little more mysterious, but I think I figured out its use. Electro is one of the confirmed antagonists, and the suit resembles shock-proof Spider-Man suits from the comics. The funko version also has exposed circuitry on its wrists and blue lights above the eyes, so this seems extremely likely.

1 hour ago, TobyAis said:

I'm sorry.. but I'd kill for a comics accurate Gamora and Drax and those from the game are really.. pretty good!!

Would rather get classic Guardians sets. Don’t love the enix designs to be honest 

when are these spiderman sets realsing? same time as the Eternals sets?

When can expect to see the CMF

2 minutes ago, mgetz said:

October 1st. I don't know.

And September if I remember the rumour correctly?..

3 minutes ago, mgetz said:

Yup, October 1st. Same as Eternals.

CMF releases in 2 months. We've already seen a leaked minfigure. It will probably leak this month, possibly in-hand pictures like with all CMF leaks.

Unless Lego steps up their game and reveals it themselves, but let's be honest - Lego has been comically bad with reveals this year. 

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

53 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

No. 

It seems so obviously fake, and I didn't see anyone reliable even acknowledging those rumours. Do you know anything about them?

Some things are hard to believe, yes. If anyone without any proof would tell me a year ago that in 2021 we'll get almost perfect Marvel sets, which are remake of sets of 2019 movie and after that highly detailed sets with at least 2 exclusive figures in each set, including 4+ set I wouldn't believe. It'd sound too perfect

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Unless Lego steps up their game and reveals it themselves, but let's be honest - Lego has been comically bad with reveals this year. 

They were bad only with reveals for Marvel, for every other theme they were pretty good. And just perfect with October sets reveal

24 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

I think I prefer the old eyes

I feel like there hasn’t been a perfect design yet. I like the current comic ones and these new No Way Home ones the best for sure. But the original MCU eyes always seemed to small and the All New All Different Spider-Man head lacked enough darkness in the webbing design for me. Ultimate Spider-Man’s were great at the time and without any other basis for comparison, but looking back now they’re waaay too big.

38 minutes ago, nintendude64 said:

The Integrated Suit is an amalgamation of the Upgraded suit and the Iron Spider. The Funko version also shows it has the ability to cast spells, so Strange and Peter probably work on it together.

I feel like the spells are just for universe hopping if they are going the Spider-Verse route. Maybe one of these suits is the equivalent of the Endgame Quantum Realm suits in terms of being designed specifically for time/space travel and using nano particles to let the character change appearance.

12 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

I feel like there hasn’t been a perfect design yet. I like the current comic ones and these new No Way Home ones the best for sure. But the original MCU eyes always seemed to small

I really like the new SpiderMan eyes for comics Spidey and I really like the MCU Spidey's, I like that they're smaller and the very discret silver around with the black of the eyes

Given that the No Way Home Trending event is based around the Digitla Spy Lego article. I would not be suprised if someone at Sony or Marvel gets upset at them for this.

11 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Given that the No Way Home Trending event is based around the Digitla Spy Lego article. I would not be suprised if someone at Sony or Marvel gets upset at them for this.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't reveal all of this unless the other ones would approve it

17 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I'm not sure what you mean tbh, but all of those products were revealed officially by Marvel. They approved it themselves, so no one has anything to be upset about.

17 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Marvel themselves did a merch feature this morning, I doubt it.

56 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Some things are hard to believe, yes. If anyone without any proof would tell me a year ago that in 2021 we'll get almost perfect Marvel sets, which are remake of sets of 2019 movie and after that highly detailed sets with at least 2 exclusive figures in each set, including 4+ set I wouldn't believe. It'd sound too perfect

They were bad only with reveals for Marvel, for every other theme they were pretty good. And just perfect with October sets reveal

Well, yeah, but this is a detailed description of this year's wave. It's not a bunch of random words like "Classic Avengers" or four "4+ sets".

14 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Well, yeah, but this is a detailed description of this year's wave. It's not a bunch of random words like "Classic Avengers" or four "4+ sets".

True. That’s why I’ve been saying this. Don’t conclude on anything just yet. Even leakers doesn’t even know the source truth.

Unless we have concrete deets and names that gives us indepth on what  it could contain then yeah, speculate all day long.

Aside from this mysterio set and the captain America infinity saga one have there ever been any other 4+ MCU sets?

14 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Aside from this mysterio set and the captain America infinity saga one have there ever been any other 4+ MCU sets?

Yes and no, there was that Iron Man and Loki Juniors set which had the Mark 7 and the Avengers 2012 Loki, the Iron Man picture and Title in the corner ressembled the Modern Avengers Aseemble look, but the set was clearly based on the 2012 movie...

Edited by Walter529a

Falconfan posted red cape in his story. I assume he implies at real Wanda's cape, not the one the pics

6 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Falconfan posted red cape in his story. I assume he implies at real Wanda's cape, not the one the pics

The one in the pics is from Overwatch. It doesn't really even match the one from the show that well
LEGO-75972-Dorado-Showdown-Reaper-Minifi

HEre's the Bricklink link if anyone wants to get one. Personally I think that it might be a better looking cape style
https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=49486&idColor=11#T=C&C=11