Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

15 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I edited the comment before you replied :/ My entire point was it does seem to be in NWH thus the vulture set is still technically a NWH one even though it is "inspired" by Hoco

Yeah, you're right. 

It's the weirdest Lego Marvel set we've ever gotten - villain from Homecoming, hero from No Way Home, and a build made up by Lego :laugh_hard:

1 hour ago, thephantasm said:

Funko pop versions of the new suits are out too and the gold/black looks very 'techy'

The minifig also looks REALLY techy, just by looking at the legs you can tell it's Stark Tech

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah, you're right. 

It's the weirdest Lego Marvel set we've ever gotten - villain from Homecoming, hero from No Way Home, and a build made up by Lego :laugh_hard:

But what if the build isn't made up by Lego 🤔

So it turns out the Integrated Suit Funko has some magic going on after all. I really hope we're getting a trailer soon because this really doesn't make any sense.

18 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

It'd make more sense to have a bunch of 4+ sets like the Mysterio, Nick Fury and Black/Red Spider-man to fill out the Spider-man NWH sets as opposed to rushing into production some large sets simply to provide us with a few villains and potentially other Spider-men.

If we really are getting two other Spider-men and the remaining Sinister Six (Who may not include Vulture or Mysterio)  as rumored then Lego would need to find a way to release two heroes and six villains over the course of whatever remaining sets they have. As such would be more logical to do something like this:

• 4+ Villain 1 & Doctor Strange
  • 4+ Villain 2 (Electro) & TASM Spider-man
  • 4+ Villain 3 & MCU Spider-man
  • 4+ Villain 4 (Doc Ock) & Raimi Spider-man
  • $30 Villain 5 & 6 with Spider-man & Ned

That wouldn't make any sense, I'm sorry.

4+ sets are a good addition to a wave, but Lego doesn't make a whole wave out of 4+ sets - especially something that would include Tobey or Andrew, which would obviously be targeted more towards adults with a lot of nostalgia towards them.

2 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

The minifig also looks REALLY techy, just by looking at the legs you can tell it's Stark Tech

But what if the build isn't made up by Lego 🤔

Oh boy, can't wait for that huge Spider-Drone aircraft in the movie then :laugh:

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah, you're right. 

I have optimism that black drone henchmen #4 will be in NWH 😂 he is the main villain

The Marvel Legends figures have been revealed and everything but the black gold suit seem to be very accurate. Interestingly, the Marvel Legends figure has red on the hands and arms and nowhere else and no other interpretation of this design seems to have the red. It seems really out of place but there must be a reason for it.

20 minutes ago, hvader said:

Is tbd spiderman NWH wave 2 set? 

We don't even know how reliable that list is. And even if it was reliable, we wouldn't know that. Too soon.

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

I edited the comment before you replied :/ My entire point was it does seem to be in NWH thus the vulture set is still technically a NWH one even though it is "inspired" by Hoco

Yup that is definitely a NWH set

7 minutes ago, ToaDraco said:

The Marvel Legends figures have been revealed and everything but the black gold suit seem to be very accurate. Interestingly, the Marvel Legends figure has red on the hands and arms and nowhere else and no other interpretation of this design seems to have the red. It seems really out of place but there must be a reason for it.

It's probably a mistake, I don't know what other reason there would be.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We don't even know how reliable that list is. And even if it was reliable, we wouldn't know that. Too soon.

You’re probably right. Realistically March seems like a logical time for wave 2

Just now, hvader said:

Yup that is definitely a NWH set

Well, in a way - it has a hero from No Way Home, a villain from Homecoming, and a build made up by Lego.

Same goes for the Far From Home set - Spider-Man from No Way Home, but two characters and two builds from Far From Home.

37 minutes ago, hvader said:

Most likely

There may be more sets I believe

38 minutes ago, hvader said:

If it’s real no, i would say it’s a 10 year anniversary set 

A good question to ask about 2022 Marvel sets is if the 10th anniversary wave will happen in 1HY (presumably January 1st) or 2HY (presumably June 1st), or maybe even both.

I wonder if they'll do The Infinity Saga set again and throw a golden minifigure into each one of them.

While I understand the excitement and a possible leak of set list has surfaced, I think it’s much better to focus on what we have right now than being problematic in the future sets that we don’t know anything just yet. 

There has been so many reveals and I just love them as both lego and spiderman fan. I think we should stop worrying if what are those because if there’s gonna be more deets about it, I’m sure it’ll be shared and that will be the perfect time to discuss things rather than expeculating set codes and random names.

39 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

A good question to ask about 2022 Marvel sets is if the 10th anniversary wave will happen in 1HY (presumably January 1st) or 2HY (presumably June 1st), or maybe even both.

I wonder if they'll do The Infinity Saga set again and throw a golden minifigure into each one of them.

Those are good questions.

The Infinity Saga merchandise and even logo spans multiple toy companies. Marvel Legends has the same line. I'd imagine if they continue with that branding with future figures, we can expect future Infinity saga sets. Or alternatively, just slap that new golden 'inspired by' circle on the boxes and add some old phase 1 villain to a new movie set. Or the 10th anniversary, if they are celebrated, could be under totally new branding.

Funny enough I just found this Custom Vulture from a Korean website and damn.. it looks.. familiar...
LEGO_Custom_Vulture_MCU_Marvel_Super_her 

2 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Funny enough I just found this Custom Vulture from a Korean website and damn.. it looks.. familiar...

Because both of them are Vulture? 

Also, the prints look nothing like the ones in the set.

So new pics dropped and Wanda’s face looks amazing now. Lol I did a whole 360 on her, also not sure if those capes are real or thrown on by whoever took the pic? I didn’t think she’d need a cape.

What are the odds that the rumored Winter set list is fake? Saw it on some not so big accounts, wonder if we’re really getting classic avengers sets this winter. I’d love it, but I can easily see it being mechs with less than stellar figures. Just give me my Lego Squirrel Girl already.

4 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Saw it on some not so big accounts, wonder if we’re really getting classic avengers sets this winter.

Classic Avengers not necessarily means it's Classic. It could be just placeholders

1 minute ago, Legofania said:

Classic Avengers not necessarily means it's Classic. It could be just placeholders

What if it's based on the GotG Square Enix game?

3 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Avengers Endgame Hawkeye GIF - AvengersEndgame Hawkeye NoPleaseNo -  Discover & Share GIFs

I'm sorry.. but I'd kill for a comics accurate Gamora and Drax and those from the game are really.. pretty good!!