Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

10 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

Funko pop versions of the new suits are out too and the gold/black looks very 'techy' and there are some blue spots around the eyes. Gives me the impression that this one morphs from the EDITH glasses. This makes me feel as though he travels the multiverse with this suit, maybe going to alternate dimensions and we see him revisit the homecoming movie with that suit? or its just merchandise and not revealing of the plot at all. I hope this isn't like the Black Antman suit Hank Pym had in the Ant Man set lol :tongue:

Bruh I have a feeling you're right and now I'm a tad sad that I read your comment

53 minutes ago, EggBoi said:

Don't you think you're being too demanding and ungrateful. Better this than never.

Dude what is wrong with you lol :laugh_hard:

I can't have an opinion on something? You're being ridiculous...

15 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

If I had to guess, the 4+ sets could be a way of giving us more Legacy sets - as the Mysterio set is a 4+ set.

These would likely be January-March releases which only really gives us Spider-man NWH & Doctor Strange MoM that they could be based on as everything else releases later or is stuff we've had remarked on would not be getting additional sets such as Black Widow, Shang Chi or Eternals.

I don't know, that list seems fake as nothing I've ever seen. I mean no set numbers too. Why would they go back to 'classic' Avengers sets after starting The Infinity Saga subtheme? And what is an architecture set doing there?

But the dead giveaway seems to be four 4+ sets. We all know stuff like this just doesn’t happen.

Also, this list suggest only one ITMoM set, I think we'll get at least 2 of them.

6 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

Bruh I have a feeling you're right and now I'm a tad sad that I read your comment

LOL sorry... just having fun speculating. But don't get me started on what I think about the gold webs!

Honestly, whatever Marvel reveals to us at this point in time, its just the tip of the iceberg. We can only imagine. Their big secrets are being held until the movie releases.

Edited by Leggomyleggo

So the black/gold suit is officially called the "Gold Suit". Considering the funko pop line includes that suit, I am considering the vulture set a NWH set despite it being "inspired" from Homecoming 

Edited by TOTDForever

Dual molded Black legs with Red Boots makes me very happy.

Now if only we could get some Dark Blue with White Boots

Just now, TOTDForever said:

So the black/gold suit is officially called the "Integrated Suit". Considering the funko pop line includes that suit, I am considering the vulture set a NWH set despite it being "inspired" from Homecoming 

No.

That suit is simply called 'Black & Gold' suit. The one from the NWH set is called 'Integrated' suit.

13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Alright, so it seems Lego distributed 3 suits that actually appear in NWH in 3 sets, but only one of those sets is based on NWH? :grin:

The drone set is the weirdest Lego Marvel set ever. A villain from Homecoming, a hero from No Way Home, and a build made up by Lego :laugh_hard:

It really is.. yet they're some of the best sets I've seen, I want them so badly

How reliable is that source that reported the alleged 2022 set list? There's interesting bits of information for some other themes too, in case they're trustworthy... :classic:

10 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

How reliable is that source that reported the alleged 2022 set list? There's interesting bits of information for some other themes too, in case they're trustworthy... :classic:

Well, according to @Legofania: "Like, they were the first one to leak Ninjago Docks, they made descriptions for S11 ninjago sets, they leaked 2019 HP sets and many more."

I am not so sure about that list tho...

No set numbers? Four 4+ sets? 3 Classic Avengers sets right after The Infinity Saga wave? An architecture set (probably a mistake but still)? It just seems made up...

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

No set numbers? Four 4+ sets? 3 Classic Avengers sets right after The Infinity Saga wave? An architecture set (probably a mistake but still)? It just seems made up...

Yeah, mere grains of salt won't do here :grin: I'll wait for a leaker to confirm the list before buying into it

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes:

tbd Avengers Classic
tbd Avengers Classic
tbd Avengers Classic
tbd Theatrical Marvel
tbd Spider Man
tbd 4+ Marvel_1 2022
tbd 4+ Marvel_2 2022
tbd 4+ Marvel_3 2022
tbd 4+ Marvel_4 2022
tbd-Architecture-1-2022

Don't know what Architecture is doing there lol, and how reliable this LWC is. 3 Classic Avengers sets? An architecture set? Four 4+ sets? Sounds like someone just made that up tbh...

Bro where the hell did you even get this information?

45 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

Funko pop versions of the new suits are out too and the gold/black looks very 'techy' and there are some blue spots around the eyes. Gives me the impression that this one morphs from the EDITH glasses. This makes me feel as though he travels the multiverse with this suit, maybe going to alternate dimensions and we see him revisit the homecoming movie with that suit? or its just merchandise and not revealing of the plot at all. I hope this isn't like the Black Antman suit Hank Pym had in the Ant Man set lol :tongue:

So the Gold suit is real, interesting! I think the revisiting of old movies is possible. Additionally, the Integrated suit has Doctor Strange magic signs! Like, what?

Just now, PRbrickbuilder said:

Additionally, the Integrated suit has Doctor Strange magic signs! Like, what?

Those look like UI elements to me.

If I would guess, I think Classic Avengers could either be like comic based Avengers sets like maybe we might get classic versions of Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America or maybe like Avengers 1 sets. Or maybe it's just more Infinity Saga sets.

13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Well I asked them about set numbers and they said they're just not visible on the photos. Like, they're blurry and that's why some names aren't even full

Although I have to admit I doubt Classic Avengers sets are coming. Maybe they're just placeholders

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes:

tbd Avengers Classic
tbd Avengers Classic
tbd Avengers Classic
tbd Theatrical Marvel
tbd Spider Man
tbd 4+ Marvel_1 2022
tbd 4+ Marvel_2 2022
tbd 4+ Marvel_3 2022
tbd 4+ Marvel_4 2022
tbd-Architecture-1-2022

Don't know what Architecture is doing there lol, and how reliable this LWC is. 3 Classic Avengers sets? An architecture set? Four 4+ sets? Sounds like someone just made that up tbh...

Why is this list listed in the usual places as "winter 2022 marvel sets"

How would we know about those that early

3 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

Bruh predicting LEGO sets that early is like knowing that your girlfriend is pregnant before she could even use a pregnancy test herself, then breaking up with her and run away as fast as possible.

6 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

It's not too early for just placeholder set names, or even set numbers. Things like that always leak pretty soon.

Just now, EggBoi said:

Bruh predicting LEGO sets that early is like knowing that your girlfriend is pregnant before she could even use a pregnancy test herself, then breaking up with her and run away as fast as possible.

That's possibly the worst comparison I've ever seen, congratulations. 

20 minutes ago, EggBoi said:

Bro where the hell did you even get this information?

It was actually reported by @Legofania, I just found the source he was talking about.

I see classic avengers sets and that makes me wonder. If we were to get a modular avengers tower in the vain of the bugle next year. The set would likely be populated by repeat characters that might appear in said retail sets. something to think about if this rumor pans out.

23 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Yeah, mere grains of salt won't do here :grin: I'll wait for a leaker to confirm the list before buying into it

Yeah, same for me :tongue:

I won't believe it until a reliable leaker says it should be believed.

New set listings rarely go up without their respective setnumbers. This site knowing about these sets but being unable to provide setnumbers says more than enough about how seriously we should take this rumor, at least until a reliable source confirms it.

But the dead giveaway seems to be four 4+ sets. We all know stuff like this just doesn’t happen.

Also, this list suggest only one ITMoM set, I think we'll get at least 2 of them.

It'd make more sense to have a bunch of 4+ sets like the Mysterio, Nick Fury and Black/Red Spider-man to fill out the Spider-man NWH sets as opposed to rushing into production some large sets simply to provide us with a few villains and potentially other Spider-men.

If we really are getting two other Spider-men and the remaining Sinister Six (Who may not include Vulture or Mysterio)  as rumored then Lego would need to find a way to release two heroes and six villains over the course of whatever remaining sets they have. As such would be more logical to do something like this:

• 4+ Villain 1 & Doctor Strange
  • 4+ Villain 2 (Electro) & TASM Spider-man
  • 4+ Villain 3 & MCU Spider-man
  • 4+ Villain 4 (Doc Ock) & Raimi Spider-man
  • $30 Villain 5 & 6 with Spider-man & Ned
Edited by Scarilian

59 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

No.

That suit is simply called 'Black & Gold' suit. The one from the NWH set is called 'Integrated' suit.

I edited the comment before you replied :/ My entire point was it does seem to be in NWH thus the vulture set is still technically a NWH one even though it is "inspired" by Hoco

Well this is list for winter sets, so I guess this is set without spoilers and in March-May we'll get more sets