Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

The window/door frame is amazing (really hope those are printed pieces :cry3: ).

They're stickers, you can see them quite clearly.

I still hate that hairpiece honestly. It's just so bad.

The main reason is how big and bulky it is. It's so high, it makes her head look like an egg. The length of the hairpiece, counting from the top of her head, is literally like the length of her head again. It's huge. It just seems really compressed, and it's not long enough.

The tiara is also just a joke...

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's not. We have no info on any 2022 Suoer Heroes sets, besides The Batman (which release January 1st).

Well... That's not entirely true, but okay

I have a feeling that the black and gold suit MAY be from no way home

Because the funko pops listed an integrated suit and a gold suit

And I would think that the main suit can be considered an intrrgration between the ffh suit and the iron spider

So the gold suit may be the black and gold one

Also, why would lego make a homecoming set and not make the homemade suit??? Idk

5 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Well... That's not entirely true, but okay

Well I might be mistaken, but I don't think I am. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are there any known 2022 set numbers besides 3 The Batman sets? If so, what are they?

3 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

And I would think that the main suit can be considered an intrrgration between the ffh suit and the iron spider

Also, why would lego make a homecoming set and not make the homemade suit??? Idk

Seeing as they used this suit for merchandise key art, it has to be in the movie. They wouldn't promote the movie with with suit that doesn't appear in it.

As for the Homemade suit, I absolutely agree! Why didn't they make the only suit we don't have and instead gave us this weird mixture of Spidey suits?

8 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

Also the suit is way too random to not be from the movie.. or at least a concept art

Without reading several pages, I have no idea what you guys are talking about? I mean this thread is frenzied with so many comments. Please forgive me….

9 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Well I might be mistaken, but I don't think I am. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are there any known 2022 set numbers besides 3 The Batman sets? If so, what are they?

In VK group LWC was posted info about winter 2022. There's no marvel names, but at least we know quantity of the sets (and that there's one more Spider Man set coming)

11 minutes ago, Legofania said:

In VK group LWC was posted info about winter 2022. There's no marvel names, but at least we know quantity of the sets (and that there's one more Spider Man set coming)

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes:

tbd Avengers Classic
tbd Avengers Classic
tbd Avengers Classic
tbd Theatrical Marvel
tbd Spider Man
tbd 4+ Marvel_1 2022
tbd 4+ Marvel_2 2022
tbd 4+ Marvel_3 2022
tbd 4+ Marvel_4 2022
tbd-Architecture-1-2022

Don't know what Architecture is doing there lol, and how reliable this LWC is. 3 Classic Avengers sets? An architecture set? Four 4+ sets? Sounds like someone just made that up tbh...

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Don't know what Architecture is doing there lol, and how reliable this LWC is. 3 Classic Avengers sets? An architecture set? Four 4+ sets? Sounds like someone just made that up tbh...

Pretty sure Architecture isn't related to Marvel sets lol. And LWC is pretty reliable, they had more exclusive info the past though. Like, they were the first one to leak Ninjago Docks, they made descriptions for S11 ninjago sets, they leaked 2019 HP sets and many more

2 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

But the scene in question is prominently featured in the trailers and if they were planning to adapt that scene it wouldn't make much sense to put Wong in the Spidey sets either. Why not replace him with Ned and use Wong as a selling point for this potential Tournament set? I'd love to be wrong but I actually think these reveals kinda debunk the idea of more Shang-Chi sets even more :sceptic:

I speculated that since they've haphazardly revealed Wong and Abomination then that means that there's a major character/s that they want to keep secret in the cage match. It's possible that these characters could be bigger and more spoiler worthy than Wong and Abomination and so LEGO is waiting until the movie comes out.

51 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I still hate that hairpiece honestly. It's just so bad.

The main reason is how big and bulky it is. It's so high, it makes her head look like an egg. The length of the hairpiece, counting from the top of her head, is literally like the length of her head again. It's huge. It just seems really compressed, and it's not long enough.

The tiara is also just a joke...

Just be thankful that we're even getting one

3 minutes ago, EggBoi said:

Just be thankful that we're even getting one

Oh yes, how haven't I thought of that? I'll just *be thankful that we're even getting one."

Yeah, I'll just blindly accept everything that we get just because we get it...

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Oh yes, how haven't I thought of that? I'll just *be thankful that we're even getting one."

Yeah, I'll just blindly accept everything that we get just because we get it...

Don't you think you're being too demanding and ungrateful. Better this than never.

Did anyone see the pic on stu._d’s story with the Iron Patriot looking fig next to Wanda? I’m wondering if that means some of the list is wrong. 

1 minute ago, hondohnaka said:

Did anyone see the pic on stu._d’s story with the Iron Patriot looking fig next to Wanda? I’m wondering if that means some of the list is wrong. 

It's the old Iron Patriot, there's even a Silver Centurion polybag in the background

2 minutes ago, hondohnaka said:

That's a figure from 2013.

1 minute ago, TobyAis said:

It's the old Iron Patriot, there's even a Silver Centurion polybag in the background

I envy the people who has a Silver Centurion minifigure 

Just now, EggBoi said:

I envy the people who has a Silver Centurion minifigure 

Then.. hehehe

3 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Then.. hehehe

Hey man where do you live? I just wanna talk man!

So if the other toys that were just revealed are any indication, the black and gold suit really is from No Way Home after all.

which someone has mentioned already, I see..

Edited by Yochip

50 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Marvel themselves revealed all the No Way Home merchandise! 

https://www.marvel.com/articles/movies/spider-man-no-way-home-first-look-products

So it seems that the Black & Gold suit wasn't Lego's idea after all :tongue:

We have names:
Upgraded Suit: Red/Black suit from Far From Home, Far From Home inspired Lego set
Integrated Suit: Iron Spider suit with Gold Spider, No Way Home Lego Set
Gold Suit: Black & Gold Suit, seen in Homecoming Inspired Lego set

Most likely scenario is that Lego was given only images of the suits, the Sanctum images we have seen as promotional art that reveal Ned & MJ and perhaps a bit of concept art showing Wong & Doctor Strange.

In order to ensure fans got each of the new suits before the movie was released to capitalise on the new suits, they split the suits over three seperate sets and marketted two of them as being inspired by other movies - allowing them to include two sets with prior villains so only a singular set has a villain they potentially invented.

58 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes:

• Avengers Classic
  • Avengers Classic
  • Avengers Classic
  • Theatrical Marvel (200 + Parts, $30)
  • Spider Man
  • 4+ Marvel_1 2022
  • 4+ Marvel_2 2022
  • 4+ Marvel_3 2022
  • 4+ Marvel_4 2022
  • Architecture-1-2022

If I had to guess, the 4+ sets could be a way of giving us more Legacy sets - as the Mysterio set is a 4+ set.

These would likely be January-March releases which only really gives us Spider-man NWH & Doctor Strange MoM that they could be based on as everything else releases later or is stuff we've had remarked on would not be getting additional sets such as Black Widow, Shang Chi or Eternals.

Funko pop versions of the new suits are out too and the gold/black looks very 'techy' and there are some blue spots around the eyes. Gives me the impression that this one morphs from the EDITH glasses. This makes me feel as though he travels the multiverse with this suit, maybe going to alternate dimensions and we see him revisit the homecoming movie with that suit? or its just merchandise and not revealing of the plot at all. I hope this isn't like the Black Antman suit Hank Pym had in the Ant Man set lol :tongue:

Edited by Leggomyleggo

Alright, so it seems Lego distributed 3 suits that actually appear in NWH in 3 sets, but only one of those sets is based on NWH? :grin:

The drone set is the weirdest Lego Marvel set ever. A villain from Homecoming, a hero from No Way Home, and a build made up by Lego :laugh_hard: