Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

The golden suit seems to be mentioned in the NWH funko pops list, which also doesn’t have any spoilery characters. It was probably included in this first wave of spoiler free references that toy companies got.

the combination of the "new" black/gold suit and the matching drone that is obviously on spideys team attacking vulture, a scene that in no way is connected to the homecoming movie we saw, still makes me think this is going to be a re-take or alternate version of that timeline  that we will see in NWH

Damn I really want these sets. Can't believe we have to wait 4 months

Edited by Legofania

1 hour ago, BusterNut31 said:

the screen says "who" with Peter parkers face and another window open with a pic of Mysterio. I think this scene takes place a few months after far from home.

Very interesting. It seems that Wong has also mastered Python or something of the like. Between this and being a cage fighter in Shang Chi, I think Wong’s looking for a career change. :laugh:

8 minutes ago, Legofania said:

3 months actually.

12 minutes ago, Legofania said:

It's exactly 3 months away tho, so that's better.

16 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

the combination of the "new" black/gold suit and the matching drone that is obviously on spideys team attacking vulture, a scene that in no way is connected to the homecoming movie we saw, still makes me think this is going to be a re-take or alternate version of that timeline  that we will see in NWH

Yeah, that's why it says "inspired by" and not "based on".

They just thought "hell, let's give em accurate Vulture", but then "oops, we need something more" and Lego was like "let's give them Spidey and a drone with a gold and black colour scheme."

Some familiar looking concept art for the Iron Spider in Infinity War. No idea what the 'Bones' suit is supposed to be based on, but it's interesting. GOLD WEBS?!? OKAY!!!

Mysterio and Vulture look incredible, and holy &£#@ that Strange!! Long overdue for an update. Not sure how I feel about Wong's face, it looks kinda off to me, but his jacket is nice

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

They just thought "hell, let's give em accurate Vulture", but then "oops, we need something more" and Lego was like "let's give them Spidey and a drone with a gold and black colour scheme."

Sounds like we’ve got a Lego employee informant in this forum. 😛

Put in a word with Lego for a decent Wasp headpiece, will ya?

Oh, and a stealth suit Cap 😆

The one thing that bothers me is that Doc and Wong don't have their magic shield pieces, and instead Doc just has orange sparkles around his hands on the box art. Like come on we have the piece just put it in it's four more pieces. 

Love the cape!

There is comics character who looks like Venom but with a red cape who will 100% reuse that cape

(I couldnt find the name)

Just now, Legofania said:

I wonder if Spider Man from CMF will use the same cape piece

I think Promobricks would've mentioned it if he actually did.

3 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Love the cape!

There is comics character who looks like Venom but with a red cape who will 100% reuse that cape

Do you mean Spawn?

37 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

Sounds like we’ve got a Lego employee informant in this forum. 😛

Put in a word with Lego for a decent Wasp headpiece, will ya?

Oh, and a stealth suit Cap 😆

Oh, you want a new Wasp? January 1st 2023 then - exactly a year and a half from now.

Oh, and you also wanted Stealth Suit Cap? Well you got Stealth Suit Cap in the Hydra Stomper set :tongue:

Jokes aside I'd also love those minifigures - and on top of that Homemade suit Spider-Man (my favourite Spidey suit).

47 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's exactly 3 months away tho, so that's better.

Yeah, that's why it says "inspired by" and not "based on".

you dont know any more than anyone else so stop acting like your speculation is the only one that matters

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I think Promobricks would've mentioned it if he actually did.

Idk, they didn't mention that crocodile is wearing Loki's crown

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

You're so wrong.

The only figure that actually has a chance of appearing again is the SS Spider-Man. The others will remain exclusive.

You don't think they'll be reusing that Dr Strange and /Wong for Multiverse of Madness?

25 minutes ago, hondohnaka said:

The one thing that bothers me is that Doc and Wong don't have their magic shield pieces, and instead Doc just has orange sparkles around his hands on the box art. Like come on we have the piece just put it in it's four more pieces. 

They'll probably show up for MOM sets, just like the cape.

This whole wave of sets is honestly incredible, from the detail of the minifigs to the fact that lego probably remembered the Endgame concept art fiasco and decided to give us accurate representations of Vulture, Mysterio, and Bosco suit Spidey. The only thing that could've really topped it off is if the CMF got also revealed, but considering it's coming out in September that would mean a late July/early August reveal.

SDCC is happening at the end of July, which seems perfect to reveal them.

11 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Love the cape!

Spawn? He's not a Marvel Comic's character unfortunately. In fact he's owned by Todd McFarlane of McFarlane Toys.
Spawn_Render.png

Edited by Brick Cucumber

Just now, Brick Cucumber said:

You don't think they'll be reusing that Dr Strange and /Wong for Multiverse of Madness?

Not really.

Concept art for those characters leaked a while ago, plus the actual art from this movie (thanks to a crew member).

Doctor Strange will definitely have a new torso - he has white / sand blue details on his suit now (more comic accurate).

Wong doesn't have a yellow coat in any of those concept arts, and he also gets a new suit.

3 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Idk, they didn't mention that crocodile is wearing Loki's crown

Good point tbh.

I wouldn't hold my breath for that cape, but it definitely is in the realm of possibility - especially introducing a new mould in the CMF and using it in a set later seems like something Lego would do.

Spider-Man sets are meh but the minifigs are great.

I'm more excited about the Peggy What If set having a trans light blue square head piece :laugh: So long overpriced charged creepers for a monofig part.

Edited by steyin

5 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

you dont know any more than anyone else so stop acting like your speculation is the only one that matters

Why do you always have to be so aggressive :hmpf:

15 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Love the cape!

Nightwatch

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Why do you always have to be so aggressive :hmpf:

Me? youre the one always crapping on others opinions telling them they are wrong or some such just check  the last few quotes of yours

I like the sets, but it is disappointing they didn't give us the Homemade suit.

I also don't like that MJ is completely recycled pieces, but that's sort of the standard for civilians in this line. Oh well.

Pleased overall though.

I think the “inspired by” means certain elements are from those movies. It could be possible that this is Lego’s way of telling us that these characters will be in NWH. Again, if we look at Hasbro, they made figures of characters who turned to dust in their Endgame lineup. To avoid spoiling the film they added a circle that said “inspired by a previous film” 

All we have left to see is the CMF, but overall this year has been my favorite for this theme and I bet better years will be on the way!

Just realized that the Upgraded Suit is based from No Way Home instead of Far From Home, he lacks the black bars in the belt area...