Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Spoiler ban on Loki lifts the following Monday after every episode. Same for every Marvel and Star Wars show.

The spoiler ban lifts the Monday after the episode airs just like with every other Marvel and Star Wars show. Don’t spoil it for everyone else.

Not really - that was when the episodes aired on Friday. 

Also, there is no "official spoiler ban", unless you mean when Marvel themselves start posting spoilers.

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Also, there is no "official spoiler ban", unless you mean when Marvel themselves start posting spoilers.

I assumed it was the same rule for Wednesday shows too.

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'd suggest -- even if it's just informally on this board -- keeping it to Monday so people have the weekend to catch up if they're busy during the week? 

More pics of Thor's House have surfaced, including the figures. I really appreciate the legprinting for Thor but Korg needed it WAY more tbh. 

Korg looks like Old Man Patrick with a skin desease

Edited by PGBQW

Thor’s house looks really good, I love the style they went with for this set. I don’t love Korg, he needs leg printing and I honestly would have vastly preferred his fighting clothes even though the Hawaiian shirt is accurate to this scene. I like that variant of him but I would like it more if they had given us gladiator Korg first. But overall it’s a great little set that I will definitely pick up

35 minutes ago, PhoenixBuilder said:

I'd suggest -- even if it's just informally on this board -- keeping it to Monday so people have the weekend to catch up if they're busy during the week? 

It's literally 50 minutes.

Actor playing the "guy with the hammer" already officially acknowledged his role by posting BTS pics.

Oh my, that set is absolutely incredible. 

Thor has leg printing with a belly? Made my day. I like Korg more than I thought I would, torso is amazing. Plain legs of the same colour as the torso look kinda weird tho.

The build is simply incredible. It's such a compressed and detailed display piece. It has literally no play functions, yet it has SO MANY details. All those everyday things and stuff on the wall, like air fan, barrel, bottles, pizzas etc.

The stickers are also awesome. New Asgard sign, Sakaar arena photo, video game TV (that character looks sick!) and my favourite, "New Asgard Times: 5 Years After The Blip" :laugh_hard:

That build is... the ugliest mech I've ever seen. Wow, it's terrible in almost every way possible. From the colour, through the helmet print, to the overall shape. Absolutely awful.

Peggy looks... okay. Hope the CMF one is much better. Steve looks... old, and too much like a fully grown man (which he specifically wasn't), so that's a bad minifig. I love Red Skull tho, that legs go along nicely with the rest of him.

Overall, terrible set. Awful and horrible.

7 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That build is... the ugliest mech I've ever seen. Wow, it's terrible in almost every way possible. From the colour, through the helmet print, to the overall shape. Absolutely awful.

Overall, terrible set. Awful and horrible.

Couldn't have put it better myself, a solid 3/10, only raised that high only by the torsos and Red Skull.

I appreciate all the little details in Thor's house, but it's not for me. Meik is fine, but would have preferred him to have his mech body and/or a molded body piece. Korg needed more, his face looks off and he needed dual molded legs or something for his look from the film. Fat Thor is fine, but I'm not really wanting that version of him.

Hydra Stomper looks pretty lame.

• Mech is pretty underwhelming
  • Cosmic Cube is now the Creeper Head, think it looks alright in the photo's.
  • Steve just looks normal, yet this is meant to be his skeletal appearance hence justifying him having a mech.
  • Peggy has her shield but other than that the figures look a bit underwhelming, hopefully her CMF figure is better.
  • Both the flag design on her chest and on her shield lack the red, either this is a variant from the show potentially explaining why we are getting two different versions OR it's due to concept art.
  • Had so many Red Skull's in the past, would have preferred if we got another character. I guess it makes sense though I thought they would do a more varied version of his character for the show.

Probably a pass on both.

34 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Captain Britain Disney plus set is out too and captain Britain gets a stealth suit...

No Stealth Suit for Steve from Winter Soldier... but Stealth Suit for Peggy from 'What If' and a CMF figure that is probably going to be heavily detailed.

On 6/28/2021 at 4:43 PM, mgetz said:

I cant wait for the spiderman sets

Same, mostly for the villains - will be nice getting an Electro variant, was not particularly a fan of the blue variant that we had for the TASM2 polybag.

Edited by Scarilian

Does Steve have a new head? If so, that'd be a welcome change.

The New Asgard set looks fun, though still not worth its price, but I'm actually disappointed in Thor's leg print. For the character, the belly overhang is nice, but for reusability it's not.

32 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's literally 50 minutes.

Actor playing the "guy with the hammer" already officially acknowledged his role by posting BTS pics.

Some people have full time jobs, as well as other commitments and responsibilities, and don't follow every single actor's social media.

6 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Both the flag design on her chest and on her shield lack the red, either this is a variant from the show potentially explaining why we are getting two different versions OR it's due to concept art.

They're missing because this is a stealth suit, the normal one will be in the CMF.

6 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Does Steve have a new head? If so, that'd be a welcome change.

Pretty sure that's just the young Han Solo head.

5 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

The New Asgard set looks fun, though still not worth its price

How's that it's not worth its price? It has two exclusive minifigures, nice build, it's pretty accurate to the moment in the movie and usually sets with almost 300 pieces have the same price

3 minutes ago, RobbieHxC said:

Some people have full time jobs, as well as other commitments and responsibilities, and don't follow every single actor's social media.

Okay, so? Because *some* people can't watch it, then *everyone* can't discuss it?

I agree that we shouldn't discuss it right after, and rather wait a day or two, but it's not like people are going to wait for over 5 days to discuss a background character in a post-creidts scene.

The actor acknowledging it I meant more in a way that if actors themselves are discussing things, then so should *all the others*.

1 minute ago, Legofania said:

How's that it's not worth its price? It has two exclusive minifigures, nice build, it's pretty accurate to the moment in the movie and usually sets with almost 300 pieces have the same price

While I think it's packed enough, I understand why some people would want it to be priced, let's say, $25. Even with all the details it could feel like it's missing *something* to completely justify the price.

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Okay, so? Because *some* people can't watch it, then *everyone* can't discuss it?

I agree that we shouldn't discuss it right after, and rather wait a day or two, but it's not like people are going to wait for over 5 days to discuss a background character in a post-creidts scene.

The actor acknowledging it I meant more in a way that if actors themselves are discussing things, then so should *all the others*.

Spoiler tags are not that difficult, especially on pc.

4 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

They're missing because this is a stealth suit, the normal one will be in the CMF.

Funny that Peggy gets a stealth suit minifig before Steve does. Though the cap stealth suits aren't all that stealthy Spiderman's in Far from home was much more sneaky looking.

I'd forgotten that her shield had the rings and I thought it was just the union flag on a shield, I had been hoping to use it for a purist Britannia and Captain Britain (Braddock) which I guess I still can just it won't look 100% right.

Bro Thor's New Asgard is gotta be one of my favorite Marvel sets ever. It's just perfect. Hydra Stomper is actually not bad, Red Skull from Avengers Tower is confirmed to be based on the MCU now

New Asgard is a great little set and Bro Thor looks terrific.
So does Korg, after all. 
The stickered details are very nice, such as the group picture with Valkyrie and the tv screen.
Definitely gotta get this one :devil:
It wasn't going to be an exclusive or anything, right?

Regards,
Mitch

1 minute ago, TobyAis said:

Just saying Peggy got a Stealth Suit minifig before Steve..... why?!

I mean we did get a full year of Enix sets before we got proper Endgame wave 2 so don’t be surprised by Lego’s decision-making haha

35 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The Loki show is not relevant to discuss HERE at all. We are not getting sets based off the show. We are getting two minifigures as part of a CMF series. That’s it. 

This is not the place to discuss the show itself and spoilers from it. This is a Lego discussion thread, one that specifically gets highly agitated when members start casually whipping out seconds old spoilers. 

I can’t remember how many times I’ve had to address this. I won’t be addressing it anymore. 

Post spoilers and you’re out. Be respectful of your fellow members everyone. 

Thanks. 

1 minute ago, Captain Nemo said:

The Loki show is not relevant to discuss HERE at all. We are not getting sets based off the show. We are getting two minifigures as part of a CMF series. That’s it. 

This is not the place to discuss the show itself and spoilers from it. This is a Lego discussion thread, one that specifically gets highly agitated when members start casually whipping out seconds old spoilers. 

I can’t remember how many times I’ve had to address this. I won’t be addressing it anymore. 

Post spoilers and you’re out. Be respectful of your fellow members everyone. 

Thanks. 

I wasn't talking about the series itself. 

I was talking about things like the crocodile, which are relevant to the set (CMF minifg in this case).