Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Borex said:

What fun? You call spoiling fun? It’s great you already have seen the episode. But we all want to see those episodes and be surprised just like you. 

Why are getting so upsed when literally nothing happened lmao

It’s not dramatic at all. This thread is about more than just the latest episode of Marvel media. We come here for all things lego Marvel 2021. I work all day and can’t watch the latest episode until I get home and get the kids to bed. There’s no reason why I shouldn’t be able to check this thread and discuss lego Marvel without seeing anything about the latest episode. It’s not rocket science. And yet the same handful of people seem to think it is. I’ll never understand the selfishness of feeling the need to post about the newest episode right away and just telling people to deal with it

3 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

There’s no reason why I shouldn’t be able to check this thread and discuss lego Marvel without seeing anything about the latest episode. It’s not rocket science. And yet the same handful of people seem to think it is. I’ll never understand the selfishness of feeling the need to post about the newest episode right away and just telling people to deal with it

This. 100% this. 

And if you do really want to post something just use the spoiler tags. If people did that today there wouldn't have been a discussion to begin with.

3 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Have to disagree with you there, especially as we've gotten full-sized dolphins in CMFs before. And knowing LEGO I wouldn't be surprised at all if this new croc is made with future reuses in themes like City in mind and something like what you're describing sounds way too small to look good next to the normal croc. But we'll see what it ends up being :shrug_oh_well:

Do you realize how Tiny a baby croc is in real life? A 2-3 stud long chameleon size piece would be perfectly fine.

4 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

This. 100% this. 

And if you do really want to post something just use the spoiler tags. If people did that today there wouldn't have been a discussion to begin with.

Exactly. Did we know there would be a small crocodile in Loki because of the CMF leak? Yes.

Did we know it was a Loki variant? No.

It's not hard to just use a spoiler tag for the first day or two so other people won't have cool little surprises ruined for themselves if they want to check a LEGO forum.

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

11 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It’s not dramatic at all. This thread is about more than just the latest episode of Marvel media. We come here for all things lego Marvel 2021. I work all day and can’t watch the latest episode until I get home and get the kids to bed. There’s no reason why I shouldn’t be able to check this thread and discuss lego Marvel without seeing anything about the latest episode. It’s not rocket science. And yet the same handful of people seem to think it is. I’ll never understand the selfishness of feeling the need to post about the newest episode right away and just telling people to deal with it

Look, I understand it all.

I just don't know where the drama came from since literally nothing was spoiled today. It was just general talk, yet it felt like something actually had happened on this forum today.

6 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Look, I understand it all.

I just don't know where the drama came from since literally nothing was spoiled today. It was just general talk, yet it felt like something actually had happened on this forum today.

Earlier they were about to get into talking about how the show made them feel. Which the mod rightfully reminded us that we shouldnt talk about the media if not related to LEGO. It invites further conversations about the episode.

17 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I just don't know where the drama came from since literally nothing was spoiled today.

Yes, there was. As @GoldenNinja3000 points out, 

Spoiler

we didn't know that the croc / gator was a Loki variant too, so it's undoubtedly a spoiler :tongue:

34 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

Do you realize how Tiny a baby croc is in real life? A 2-3 stud long chameleon size piece would be perfectly fine.

^ this 

10 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Yes, there was. As @GoldenNinja3000 points out, 

Reveal hidden contents

we didn't know that the croc / gator was a Loki variant too, so it's undoubtedly a spoiler :tongue:

Oh, I missed have missed that one! You're right then.

19 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

Earlier they were about to get into talking about how the show made them feel. Which the mod rightfully reminded us that we shouldnt talk about the media if not related to LEGO. It invites further conversations about the episode.

I meant spoilers, not discussion of the series. I already said that I think we shouldn't discuss the media itself.

43 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

This. 100% this. 

I have literally skipped the last few pages, and only look for your or FF1414's post just to be sure someone doesn't ruin anything for me. I enjoy watching a show or a movie and thinking, hey, I didn't know they were going to be a cameo or that was going to happen. There are a couple of people who's posts I completely skip over without reading purely because I know that they are more likely to drop spoilers. Yes, I am up-to-date with all things MCU, but I can still understand that there are people who may not have had a chance to catch the latest episode yet.

Edited by ApocSlay

11 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Oh, I missed have missed that one! You're right then.

I meant spoilers, not discussion of the series. I already said that I think we shouldn't discuss the media itself.

Ah ok, sorry I was just trying to explain how it could have led to people feeling free to elaborate more on the episode. So people are quick to jump and say 'stop' to prevent anything further and thus starts the drama.

So I built bags 1-5 of Benatar today, and it's amazing so far. The detailing is absolutely incredible. 

Star-Lord is awesome, how come didn't anyone think of using Superman's hair before?

Now I love that we’re going to get Slyvie and Loki in CMF. I’m just happy and hyped about it seeing EP 4. 

And with everyone’s discussing it I think

Croki (Croc Loki) will be a new mould with the tiara on his head.

I can’t friggin wait.

49 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Now I love that we’re going to get Slyvie and Loki in CMF. I’m just happy and hyped about it seeing EP 4. 

And with everyone’s discussing it I think

Reveal hidden contents

Croki (Croc Loki) will be a new mould with the tiara on his head.

I can’t friggin wait.

Eh I prefer “normal” baby corocodile mold so it may be useful. I’m not sure if it’s “spoilable” tho. I will gladly delete it if anyone consider it so. 

Just saw what everyone is discussing. My thoughts:

Spoiler

Two new molds. The baby croc with a pin hole, and crown with pin. It probably won't be a stud connection because of the position of the crown.

Now I need that CMF.

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So I built bags 1-5 of Benatar today, and it's amazing so far. The detailing is absolutely incredible. 

Star-Lord is awesome, how come didn't anyone think of using Superman's hair before?

I don’t care for Superman’s hair on Star-Lord. Personally, I don’t care for it on a Superman minifig lol. Something about it is just off. Maybe I’ll feel different about it when I see it in person. It’s really a shame his helmet didn’t come with the set, though.

Also, thanks for starting to use the spoiler tags, everyone. I haven’t seen the most recent episode yet, either. I’m pumped to sit down and watch it tonight! 😁

Edited by Moon_Knight

Even though Korg’s legs is unprinted, they give us a suprise with that Thor’s belly carries down into the hips. I can’t wait for the review.

Out of curiosity do any of you ever buy multiple copies of the same Marvel set? I’m planning on getting 2 Endgame final battle sets for the figures but I’m not sure if that’s a good idea…

8 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Even though Korg’s legs is unprinted, they give us a suprise with that Thor’s belly carries down into the hips. I can’t wait for the review.

Where did you see the pics of the figures? 

Edited by hvader

16 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Where did you see better pictures of Thor?

Is his belly a piece?

Edited by doclord

55 minutes ago, doclord said:

Where did you see better pictures of Thor?

Is his belly a piece?

Printing.

10 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

for anyone that cares,  its an Alligator

Spoiler

well at least the animal at the end of episode 4 is

Spoiler

Edited by Mattallica

Spoiler ban on Loki lifts the following Monday after every episode. Same for every Marvel and Star Wars show.

14 hours ago, TobyAis said:

Then go watch the episode.. and don't go on a Lego Marvel forum before you've watched it

The spoiler ban lifts the Monday after the episode airs just like with every other Marvel and Star Wars show. Don’t spoil it for everyone else.

1 hour ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Spoiler ban on Loki lifts the following Monday after every episode. Same for every Marvel and Star Wars show.

The spoiler ban lifts the Monday after the episode airs just like with every other Marvel and Star Wars show. Don’t spoil it for everyone else.

Yeah i agree! Lego leakers posted leaks of the show an hour after it came out. (They included spoiler notifications but still. 

also since it comes out on a wednesday, shouldnt it be a friday when we can discuss spoilers?