Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

10 minutes ago, mgetz said:

when will the reveal of the cmf come out do we think?

Probably end of july, if the rumors of a September release is true

Or next couple of weeks if august, but I'm inclined to believe the September rumor since vidyo series 2 and mario series 3 blind bags/boxes come out in August 

19 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I mean, even when ignoring Feige's comments about the X-Men I think it's very safe to say that they wouldn't waste a Wolverine reveal on a cagefight in Shang-Chi :shrug_oh_well:

Okay we'll see buddy. You think you know.

16 minutes ago, bradreed715 said:

Okay we'll see buddy. You think you know.

The actor for Wolverine would’ve leaked by now unless they were doing a small teaser only showing Wolvie’s backside. That’s not gonna happen, though.

3 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

The actor for Wolverine would’ve leaked by now unless they were doing a small teaser only showing Wolvie’s backside. That’s not gonna happen, though.

I don’t think they would be allowed to show that.

1 minute ago, Hulk_Smash said:

I don’t think they would be allowed to show that.

I agree. I also just don’t think Wolverine would make his first MCU appearance in a Shang-Chi movie.

14 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

I agree. I also just don’t think Wolverine would make his first MCU appearance in a Shang-Chi movie.

Although it would be funny if the first time we see him in the MCU is just a random shot of his big behind

2 hours ago, hondohnaka said:

Hot take I like the figure. The head doesn’t bother me that much, the body printing is gorgeous (but should have a skirt), and the tiara is bad but not as bad as y’all are saying. The thing I’m more annoyed by is that we’re getting TVA Loki over President Loki because TVA Loki can be parted out with any random parts in a snap and it’s clearly just them not wanting to make a second horn/hair mold. What I will be VERY mad about is if they use this piece for Lady Loki, but I doubt it, their actual hair is too different anyway. 

Or maybe they just didn't get the concept art for Presidential Loki? Why do people draw conclusions so quickly lol.

2 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

The fact that they've gone back to the older films is proof, they could've made another comic avengers wave to fill the summer gap. 

Not really. Every major Toy Company has done some Infinity Saga products, it was mandated by Marvel/Disney.

Edited by PGBQW

7 hours ago, EggBoi said:

Um don't you think you guys are being too harsh and ungrateful.

Not in the slightest. I was balanced in my criticism of it and most people are fine with the general design they have done but the head piece is underwhelming compared to other things. I think the best example would be Thorin or something.

17 hours ago, TobyAis said:

I think it's the lighting of the pic, her torso and arms are dark red, like previous minifigs

Perhaps

31 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Not in the slightest. I was balanced in my criticism of it and most people are fine with the general design they have done but the head piece is underwhelming compared to other things. I think the best example would be Thorin or something.

Perhaps

Thorin’s hairpiece is gorgeous and proof they can do the crown the way it needs to be done. This piece feels like an oversight tbh but it’s not a dealbreaker for me. I wish they’d find a different color for her hair tho this brown doesn’t cut it for me even tho it’s the closest color currently around. 

13 hours ago, ood0 said:

Thorin Oakenshield had a better hair-crown combo in 2014, Wonder Woman in 2012. Scarlet Witch's hairpiece is unacceptably bad.

There we go! Thorin's crown is exactly the style I wanted for Wanda's hair. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

4 hours ago, Moon_Knight said:

What are you even talking about? No it wouldn't. There are tons of characters in Marvel movies that weren't leaked before the films came out. Is this your first one? Anyway it's just a prediction so you can't prove it right or wrong idk what your deal is

10 hours ago, EggBoi said:

Um don't you think you guys are being too harsh and ungrateful.

Oh darn you're right we should be so grateful to this huge corporation who makes overpriced plastic toys. They're gonna be really offended and stop making Lego Marvel if we aren't grateful and happy with everything they put out and blindly consume every product.

Since when did this forum become all out war between users? I thought this forum was for AFOLs, not children :hmpf_bad:

I don't hate the hairpiece. I just wish the ink went out the edges. 

I assume by making it single molded it was way cheaper to make, which means the likelihood of comic Wanda, comic Enchantress, comic Polaris might have gone up slightly

2 hours ago, RobbieHxC said:

Since when did this forum become all out war between users? I thought this forum was for AFOLs, not children :hmpf_bad:

I don’t think having discussions make you a child. Debating and predicting are what forums are for and I find it so funny that every time I tell someone they are clearly wrong people think I am trying to start a fight. No you’re just wrong and I’d like to discuss it with you. But sure I guess if that’s not keeping it civil I really don’t see the point of a forum where you have to agree with all the big wigs because they think they are right even though a lot of the time they are not and people just forget.

Quick question about the Bugle: is it ever gonna be back in stock? My Lego store is already making a waitlist for it... Makes me regret not getting it on day 1... :cry2:

2 hours ago, RobbieHxC said:

Agreed…

23 minutes ago, hvader said:

Quick question about the Bugle: is it ever gonna be back in stock? My Lego store is already making a waitlist for it... Makes me regret not getting it on day 1... :cry2:

I have been waiting for it to come back in stock as well. I wonder when it will come back. Anyways, I really want that comic-styled set!

Thorin's crown is quite a bit bigger than Wanda's, so I personally don't see it as proof that Wanda's ultra thin and small crown could have been done in the same style, at least not without getting bumped up in size.

I think I’ve said this before but I think Thorin’s hair goes best with Ajak

On 6/26/2021 at 5:41 AM, lego_guyon02 said:

Not 100% on this yet but the "new" Red Skull figure seems to just be the 2020 fig with Snape/Hux legs. 

I’m sorry but I’m new to this and really lost, is there a new set that has the Red Skull????

47 minutes ago, Nylock said:

I’m sorry but I’m new to this and really lost, is there a new set that has the Red Skull????

The What If Hydra Stomper set

2 hours ago, bradreed715 said:

I don’t think having discussions make you a child. Debating and predicting are what forums are for and I find it so funny that every time I tell someone they are clearly wrong people think I am trying to start a fight. No you’re just wrong and I’d like to discuss it with you. But sure I guess if that’s not keeping it civil I really don’t see the point of a forum where you have to agree with all the big wigs because they think they are right even though a lot of the time they are not and people just forget.

It’s the way you’re approaching it that makes it childish. We can debate and have civil conversations but the way you’re talking is quite laughable and really ridiculous.

Also, I’d love you to give me an example of an MCU character that’s appeared in a movie that we didn’t know about. We always know about a character before they make their appearance in a movie. Heck, even the Endgame and Infinity War plots and endings could be found on the internet before the release of the movies. I’d love to be as naive as you, I think I’d enjoy the Marvel movies a little bit more with the element of surprise lol

I do want to say this: I’d love to be wrong. I’d love to see Wolvie in the MCU sooner than later but it’s not going to happen until there’s a casting announcement. Maybe we’ll see some claw marks on a wall or some mention of a Canadian that fought alongside Cap (if they decide to go with that approach in MCU) but no way we’re seeing a surprise cameo without not knowing it. That’s just how the Internet is these days. If you don’t believe me, Google “Spider-man: No Way Home spoilers”. 

2 hours ago, hvader said:

Man, I had no idea that it was hard to come by. Makes me happy I snagged mine on day 1 but I feel for ya. I would highly recommend following Wario64 on Twitter. He always announces when big/hard-to-find Lego sets are back in stock on Lego.com. Beware, though, he tends to bombard the notifications on my phone because he does the same treatment for movies, video games, toys, etc.. It gets to be a handful sometimes haha