Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Did anyone else experience difficulty acquiring a Spider-Man Noir head with the web and goggles prints aligned?

My first thoughts on seeing the new Gar Saxon head is that it would be perfect for Punisher.

40 minutes ago, ood0 said:

My first thoughts on seeing the new Gar Saxon head is that it would be perfect for Punisher.

Nah.. too brown, eyebrows and stubbles are both brown, which looks weird with black hair, so you'd have to put brown hair, which would look weird for the Punisher

Does anyone in Australia buy the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes magazine? I really want to get the next issue which has the War Machine figure for my Avengers Tower, but my local news agents only seem to have the DC one from about January. I believe they are kind of alternating between DC and Marvel, but is being 5-6 months behind the same everywhere in Australia? The Ninjago Magazines only seem to be 2 months behind the UK.

8 hours ago, chris6507 said:

Does anyone in Australia buy the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes magazine? I really want to get the next issue which has the War Machine figure for my Avengers Tower, but my local news agents only seem to have the DC one from about January. I believe they are kind of alternating between DC and Marvel, but is being 5-6 months behind the same everywhere in Australia? The Ninjago Magazines only seem to be 2 months behind the UK.

In the Netherlands it’s also that random. A lot of ninjago, city and even Harry Potter, but i saw the Marvel just once. It was with Venom (who needs a Venom). I did miss out on bespin/dagobah luke as well (if he was released as bag-fig overhere). There isn’t a good website either to order them. So strange. 

If they are going to make sets based on the GOTG Enix game, I do believe it would be interesting seeing how it could be possible that they're gonna be making a unique set of enemies and villains. Or at least that's hopeful thinking. 

Also I want my LEGO Stilt-Man minifigure #RespectStilt-Man

Well boys, looks like all we got left to speculate are the No Way Home sets.

1 hour ago, EggBoi said:

Even if Daredevil does appear after all, despite She-Hulk being much more likely, the rumoured cast is so stacked that he probably won't get a figure.

3 minutes ago, ood0 said:

Even if Daredevil does appear after all, despite She-Hulk being much more likely, the rumoured cast is so stacked that he probably won't get a figure.

He will appear.

The thing is, he most likely won't appear as Daredevil, but Matt Murdock.

1 hour ago, EggBoi said:

It's just 3.5 months until we get those sets, rumours can't be very far from now can they? At least I hope so...

29 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's just 3.5 months until we get those sets, rumours can't be very far from now can they? At least I hope so...

Ideally the Spider-man: NWH trailer should drop fairly soon that way it frees up Lego Con to show off the sets. Although I could easily see them trying to hide the sets until August/September and us seeing them via leaks again instead. It's unlikely we'll get any information on the Spider-man: NWH sets until they have revealed the sets that come out in August/September such as the Thor House and the CMF series.

With how secretive this movie was attempting to be (Even if it failed), I'm a little concerned about set accuracy. At this stage most people are leaning to it airing with Black Widow or after Loki Episode 6... if so we could always wind up being a situation where we see aspects of the sets leak prior to the release of the trailer like with Shang Chi & Eternals.

I'd hope Lego Con would officially reveal the WW2 Mech, Thor House, Marvel CMF series, Christmas Calendar and Far From Home inspired set at the least to tide us over :p

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

rumours can't be very far from now can they?

You could say they're not very far from home

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

Ideally the Spider-man: NWH trailer should drop fairly soon that way it frees up Lego Con to show off the sets. Although I could easily see them trying to hide the sets until August/September and us seeing them via leaks again instead. It's unlikely we'll get any information on the Spider-man: NWH sets until they have revealed the sets that come out in August/September such as the Thor House and the CMF series.

With how secretive this movie was attempting to be (Even if it failed), I'm a little concerned about set accuracy. At this stage most people are leaning to it airing with Black Widow or after Loki Episode 6... if so we could always wind up being a situation where we see aspects of the sets leak prior to the release of the trailer like with Shang Chi & Eternals.

I'd hope Lego Con would officially reveal the WW2 Mech, Thor House, Marvel CMF series, Christmas Calendar and Far From Home inspired set at the least to tide us over :p

The trailer will definitely release before Black Widow. There's just no way they won't promote 2021's biggest movie with not only a movie from the same universe, but also possibly this Summer's biggest hit.

Spoiler

But looking at the new episode of LOKI, the diadem is missing it's right horn. Would have been nice to get a complete design, and if I get to paint the hair (Lady Loki is blonde) you would kinda have vote Loki hair. 

Haven't seen anyone mentioned this. 

35 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

But looking at the new episode of LOKI, the diadem is missing it's right horn. Would have been nice to get a complete design, and if I get to paint the hair (Lady Loki is blonde) you would kinda have vote Loki hair. 

Haven't seen anyone mentioned this. 

Spoiler

I thought it was just hidden under her hair

27 minutes ago, Surge said:

Reveal hidden contents

I thought it was just hidden under her hair

No she only has one horn in the comics too

11 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

He will appear.

All I need are the villains and the Spider-Men. That’s all I need

1 minute ago, PhoenixBuilder said:

Has the magazine with Iron Patriot fig been released? The only version I can find is the one on this page (released this month) with a Captain America fig... https://www.uniquemagazines.co.uk/Lego-Superhero-Legends-Magazine-Subscription-p356438

Release dates for magazines vary for where you live in, but since Captain America magazine released in June, War Machine on will release in August.

August 5th for Germany, but for example in my country it's like August 18th.

25 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Release dates for magazines vary for where you live in, but since Captain America magazine released in June, War Machine on will release in August.

August 5th for Germany, but for example in my country it's like August 18th.

Ah thanks, when people were saying the 'next issue' I presumed it was this month's. 

On 6/18/2021 at 11:08 PM, hvader said:

All I need are the villains and the Spider-Men. That’s all I need

Same, I don't even necessarily need amazing builds as if it goes all multiverse then I'd probably display them with MOCs of the iconic moments from the other films xD

Well they have 6 villains to choose from. The question is - which were revealed to them?

Electro and Doc Ock are obvious guesses, since they were both officially revealed by Foxx and Molina respectively. 

Then there's the main villain, and since he's the main villain, it would make sense for him to appear in the sets, wouldn't it?

But just like the other 3, the main villain also wasn't officially acknowledged by anyone. So we'll just have to wait for the trailer I guess.

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Well they have 6 villains to choose from. The question is - which were revealed to them?

Electro and Doc Ock are obvious guesses, since they were both officially revealed by Foxx and Molina respectively. 

Then there's the main villain, and since he's the main villain, it would make sense for him to appear in the sets, wouldn't it?

But just like the other 3, the main villain also wasn't officially acknowledged by anyone. So we'll just have to wait for the trailer I guess.

I have my own theory about the main villain in NWH, and I would love to have that character as a minifig. Check the spoiler tag if you dare.

Spoiler

The Beyonder as the main villain would set up so much. He is the character behind most of the original Secret Wars storylines.

58 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

I have my own theory about the main villain in NWH, and I would love to have that character as a minifig. Check the spoiler tag if you dare.

Reveal hidden contents

The Beyonder as the main villain would set up so much. He is the character behind most of the original Secret Wars storylines.

The main villain is already confirmed tho (not officially obviously).

7 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Tbh, if we’re talking about the same characters, all of the other 3 can be represented by builds. 

A part of me hopes that the returning villains can use some of the prints and molds from their 2000s versions. That’d be super awesome

2 hours ago, hvader said:

Tbh, if we’re talking about the same characters, all of the other 3 can be represented by builds. 

A part of me hopes that the returning villains can use some of the prints and molds from their 2000s versions. That’d be super awesome

Doc Ock will obviously be a minfig with brickbuilt arms. Electro will also be a minfig, same goes for Green Goblin (with his glider).

Now for the other 3: Lizard will obviously be a minfigure, he's too small for even a bigfig, yet alone a build. Sandman will also be minfigure, it just depends whether he has a sand build underneath him. The only one that can be a build is Rhino, but it depends how much they change his suit. He still needs a minfigure to put in that suit tho.

As for the 2000s moulds, it's a simple no.

Bringing back moulds as old as those would cost them pretty much the same amount of money as making new ones, so they'll definitely upgrade them.

Some of the villains will get new suits tho, so it's really hard to say which ones they'd even be able to use.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN